Mysterious.Sexy - magical women, fantastic settings, supernatural situations

Relationships of the Paranormal [Working Title]

Alpha 95

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
on: June 11, 2019, 12:49:14 AM
I've been wanting to take a crack at writing for a little while now, inspired by the stories from here and elsewhere. So I present the start of my CHYOA: Relationships of the Paranormal. The basic premise is: After an event of some sort connects the human world to a world of magic, to prevent a war from breaking out, both sides agree to an exchange program, allowing beings from one world to travel and even stay in the other world, provided that they have someone to stay with as their guardian. I may or may not go into more details, but that's just the backdrop for the main stories: What would blooming relationships between individuals from other worlds look like?

So far I have three paths:
  • Dominated by Pantyhose (M/F): Tom has been dating Naomi, a construct that possesses clothing, with her preferred form being a pair (set?) of pantyhose. She's taken the role as the domme, but their fun is a little more softcore than full on BDSM. While they have quite a lot of fun in the bedroom, the real focus is how they learn to understand each others differences and learn more about each others pasts.
  • My Slime Girlfriend (F/F): Rose, a girl worn down by work, decides to accept an exchangee into her house for the financial benefits. Little does she know that her new roommate, a slime girl named Meryl, is full of surprises. Her slimy acquaintance is a lover of food, trying out new recipes every day (thank god her expenses are covered by the state) and eating them in the most sensual manner. She also is capable of wielding magic, fueled by the food she eats, along with more erotic sources.  As she becomes hungry for more than just food, her insatiable friend may be just what she needs to shake up her life.
  • Partners in Crime (M/F): David, a master planner and analyst working for an underground criminal organization, has been assigned a new partner. He is capable of making plans that takes every last detail and possibility into account, and find a weakness in any stronghold or system. However, he has ceased to see people as people, seeing them only as either obstacles to be overcome or avoided, or assets to be used or exploited. He is to meet up with his new partner, Miss X, before his next job. She is a shapeshifter, specializing as a grifter and a thief. But she has taken on so many alternate identities that she's forgotten who she once was. As good as these two are at what, neither have a love for the job, only using it as a means to survive. In seeing each other's mutual desire, can they find a way to escape?

I'll work on writing up at least the first part for each path to post here for preview, but I'm open to ideas.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:46:04 PM by Alpha 95 »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Reply #1 on: June 11, 2019, 07:50:02 AM
Names, I guess I recommend this:
https://www.behindthename.com/

If you're starting a CHYOA, I wouldn't worry too much striving for perfection or worrying about multiple rounds of edit--have you seen some of the stuff on there? It sounds like you really have what you need. You just have to start composing, posting, and seeing what comes of it. Things get easier as you go.

I feel like any other "help" I provide would really just be plot pollution. Run in the direction you've started with abandon and good things will come of it.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 02:07:17 AM
Sounds like some cute slice-of-life and sex mixed together!

I'm really excited to see where you take it <3

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 06:43:51 PM
Can't wait to see it in action.  Looks very promising.

Alpha 95

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 16, 2019, 01:36:00 PM
Wanted to give a quick update. Still working on the first few chapters, but I have planned out a basic beginning, middle, and end for each path so far. I've given all the characters names, please tell me what you think. I've also made a new path: Partners in Crime. Guess I can write conflict after all. Though, I'm having a little trouble thinking of sex scenes for it.

I'll post some chapters when they're ready. Thanks for the advice and encouragement thus far.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:44:02 PM by Alpha 95 »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Reply #5 on: June 18, 2019, 08:33:56 AM
So, sounds like you're writing a closed CHYOA, then, yes?

Alpha 95

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 12:05:16 AM
I'll probably make it moderated, since I think it's a good idea to keep the door open for others that may wish to contribute.