Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
on: March 22, 2019, 07:23:53 PM
Going to go from a chapter in the CHYOA to a drawing and back. Let's see how many cycles I can do. Probably one.

https://picarto.tv/Vestiphile

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 12:46:53 AM
Going to go from a chapter in the CHYOA to a drawing and back. Let's see how many cycles I can do. Probably one.

https://picarto.tv/Vestiphile
You've been so awesome on CHYOA <3

This momentum is magical

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 09:16:01 AM
You've been so awesome on CHYOA

I'm really glad people are liking the new chapters!
I don't wanna beat a dead horse or anything, but I hear a lot more positive praise from you guys than I see actual 'likes' on the chapters.

I very much appreciate the direct praise in a big way, but I just wanna say one more time: right now, I don't have any revenue streams out for my writing and art, and I don't plan on having any until I am 100% organized in the archive and 100% caught up on what I owe with the old art.

BUT...in the meantime, remember that I have destroyed my biggest traffic driver: my deviantArt page. This means that most of my new traffic drive will come from recognition in places I still exist, like CHYOA. That recognition, at the moment, is best brought to me with that silly little 'like' button.

I made a lot of mistakes making my way in this landscape over the last 8 years, gang--failure to self-market due to pride was one of them.
Well, that's out.

Don't just go to my page and hit like on everything. I'm not asking for dishonesty or ballot stuffing here.
But if you liked a chapter, can you just hit the damn button at the bottom of the page? I know you've only got one hand free--but that's literally all it takes.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 09:18:13 AM by Vestiphile »

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 03:25:08 AM
I don't wanna beat a dead horse or anything, but I hear a lot more positive praise from you guys than I see actual 'likes' on the chapters.

I'm not sure if everyone here has a CHOYA account, I've only seen the accounts of a few faces on that sight so far.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 01:52:18 PM
In the discord I said:
"People don't use throwaway emails anymore?"