Author Topic: Unfinished Writing Vol. 1  (Read 3099 times)

Wander

• Praetor
  • Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
    • View Profile
Unfinished Writing Vol. 1
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:53:03 PM »
While watching Vestiphile's stream tonight, I was asked if I had any writing to share that was living clothes based. Here's a small scene I was working on awhile back involving my character, Ovelia. It's still a mess at the beginning so there's a quite a few points in which the scene breaks and starts into a different part shortly after. I was re-writing and never got around to working out all the kinks. The end also stops and changes to later on in the scene. Anyway, just push on through, it clears pretty quick. And please, ask permission if for any reason you read this and want to re-post or anything of the sort, I would appreciate it.

---

“Wait!”

Shouting as loud as she could manage, Ovelia rounded  the street corner as her echo faded into the night. The thief was already nearing the next street and didn’t show the slightest hint of slowing down.

A few feet beyond a lamppost, the girl ducked into an alley and disappeared from view. Ovelia sprinted the rest of the way down the street and took to the alleyway as well.

About halfway down the dimly lit back street, the thief came to an abrupt halt beneath a lantern. Ovelia stopped, observing her from the entrance.

Taking a few uneasy, heavy steps forward, she stumbled back suddenly into the wall behind her. “Stop it! I won’t do it!” She hollered, her muffled voice fading into the night. She started to flail her whole body about, like she was struggling with some invisible force trying to hold her still.

What is she doing? Ovelia pondered as she cautiously made her way through the alley toward her. And who is she taking to?

As if her arms were being pulled down to her sides by unseen restraints, the girl slowly reached up with shaking hands and grabbed hold of the hem of her hood. She tried twice to pull it back, but for whatever reason, she couldn’t get it to move, like the hood itself didn’t want to be pulled down.

Placing her hand on her whip, Ovelia got closer, watching the girl argue and fight with herself. “Just calm down.”

The girl looked at Ovelia in panic. “D-Don’t come near me! Just stay--”

Uncoiling from around her neck, the girls scarf wrapped around the lower half of her face, cutting her off mid-sentence. She suddenly rushed forward with surprising speed, catching Ovelia off guard. The girl slid her foot behind Ovelia’s and pushed her to the ground. Before Ovelia knew it, the girl was on top of her.

“P-Please! Get off me!”

Ovelia twisted and thrashed underneath the thief. Wildly kicking her legs, she searched desperately for stable footing to use as leverage to knock her attacker over. However, the girl easily overpowered Ovelia, despite her smaller frame, and was positioned in a way that kept most of her lower half pinned down using her own. All the while still keeping a firm hold and forced the Ocreche’s hands to the cold stone.

The thief let go of Ovelia arms and rolled off next to her. Hastilty skittering away to her feet, she kept her back turned to Ovelia once she was upright again.

As if waiting for something to happen, she stood silently for a few moments, then shook both her arms, her hips, and finally her legs. For whatever reason, she gave a quiet titter after finishing, as if she didn’t expect to be able to do so.

“I-I’m so sorry…”

Despite the sincerity in her tone, the look on the thief’s face was more of relief, than that of apologetic.

Skittering to her feet, the girl kept her back to Ovelia. She shook her arms, her she turned around and opened her mouth like she was going to say something else, but quickly spun on her heels and ran off into the night instead.
Ovelia stood up, but didn’t give chase.

“Sorry?” She repeated, looking rather perplexed by the whole turn of events. “

“Well, I’ll be damned--”

Ovelia halted, her eyes narrowed. Making no sudden moves, she carefully looked down the street, then back the way she just came.
Nobody was around. The street was empty, save her.

What was that voice? Ovelia wondered, her eyebrow raised slightly.

“I wasn’t expecting a slutty bodysuit underneath this cloak.” The sultry voice of an enchantress spoke from out of nowhere, though much more clearly this time. It seemed to come from all around her. “Skin-tight leather, every bit of it--even your underwear.”

Ovelia spun on her heels trying to find the source of the voice. She stopped, looking as though a realization had dawned upon her. I-It’s talking about me?

“Kinda whorish, don’t ya think?” The voice chided with a giggle. “Unless that’s what you are, I suppose.”

Peering down the dark alleyway just a few steps behind her, Ovelia spoke up finally. “Who’s there?” She demanded, sounding somewhat irritated by the comments.

“Don’t get mad. I’m not complaining, just surprised is all. This is definitely my sorta style.”

Ovelia grabbed the handle of her whip dangling beside her hip. “Show yourself!”

An alluring laugh pierced the silence of the chilled night air. “Oh please--what’re you going to do with that?” The voice said quite mockingly, sounding as though it came from right next to her.

Her eye pulled wide in shock, Ovelia had only a second to react to the voice’s sudden closeness before she began to feel the leather of her right glove constrict her arm. As it tightened and contorted, mainly from her wrist to her elbow, the fingers of the glove started to pull on her own. One by one, they slowly started to uncoil from the whip’s handle and soon let it drop from her grasp altogether.

“You must be a helluva a kinky bitch to dress in a leather bodysuit and carry a whip with ya. You some kind of secret dominatrix when you’re not saving people?”

“W-What?” Ovelia shook her head lightly in confusion. She stepped back instinctively, as if that would somehow help, but her right hand glided down the whip to her thigh. Dammit! It couldn’t be that Enchanter that was controlling that girl earlier, could it!? There’s no way it could’ve gotten into my clothes!

“Whatever you are, sexy, these leathers are so much nicer than those rags that whiny little thief was wearing.” The Enchanter explained while it forced Ovelia’s hand to caress her thigh as it moved along to the curvature of her crotch. “So I guess I should really be thanking you for fucking up my plans, because if you hadn’t, I wouldn’t have had the chance to possess these and make you my new puppet!”

The voice said as Ovelia’s glove tightened around her hand and slid it down the curvature of her crotch, cupped herself between the legs and pressed her middle finger in along the slit of her privates. “It’s just a plus that I happen to be clung ever so tightly to such a gorgeous Ocreche like yourself.”

Ovelia’s other hand shot up without warning and clamped onto her left breast, kneading it quite intently.

“Oh my--!” Ovelia shrieked as red quickly spread over her cheeks. Trying desperately to regain control over hands

The Enchanter residing within Ovelia’s now living leathers forced her to walk through town toward some unknown destination. The devious entity had been silent since making her socks and boots foist her along with a noticeably coquette gait. Leaving the loud clack of her bewitched heels all she had for company.

Ovelia kept silent as well, though it was easy to tell how snit she was. Her brow furrowed, jaw clenched tight, and her cheeks flushed a deep red, the ocreche’s normally mellifluous gaze had since twisted into a doleful glare. She was a prisoner. A prisoner held within the jail of her own clothing that she was unable in the least to resist the dominance it held over her. One hand placed firmly on her sashaying hips, while the other splayed out daintily. The entire time her ass swayed back and forth and her now very visible cleavage bounced about.

For the first time since she’d tailored the outfit, Ovelia lamented her choice of a full bodysuit design and the clingy, tight material it was made of. The whole outfit was unwittingly made perfect for an Enchanter to manipulate its wearer.

“I bet you wish you hadn’t helped that moronic thief now huh?” A haughty voice asked, every word spoken with a derisive tone to them. Ovelia’s hand suddenly rose up as a conceited laugh pierced the quiet night. Fingers wrapped in tight white leather stretched out in front of her face. The amenable material the enchanter coalesced with formed a rictus in the palm of the glove. The pseudo mouth curved to imitate a snide grin. “I for one am quite glad you did. I’ve never been one to settle, but your leathers are absolutely wonderful! I don’t think I’m ever going to leave them! So unless I decide otherwise, you’re gonna be wearing me from now on.”

This Guy

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: Unfinished Writing Vol. 1
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 07:30:37 PM »
This absolutely needs to be continued.

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 07:46:56 PM »
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Anything you might like to see happen when it is continued? I have some ideas, but haven't had much time to get back into this scene.

This Guy

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 07:48:05 PM »
I'd like to see the suit allowing her to exit but then have to force itself upon her body and then punishing her sexually for resisting.

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 08:25:06 PM »
That's definitely doable. Thanks for the input! I rather enjoy the idea of that, except it will probably force her out of itself for a while. Wanting to either piss her off or simply humiliate her since she wouldn't have anything else to wear.

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 12:25:03 AM »
I rather like where this is going, keep it up  ;)

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 12:01:52 PM »
Thanks, cal! I always rather enjoyed your stuff too! It makes me happy to have you take any notice of my writing, let alone comment on it. Your Enchanted Panties story made you kind of a celebrity almost on both A.CF and MagicMystique.

If you have any thoughts or anything, I'd honestly love to hear them! It's always great to talk with another writer about writing.

DrComp

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 07:56:03 PM »
I will second the recommendation to expand this. A great start and I can't wait to see you continue it.
Here is a story with a similar situation that might help you as an inspiration:
http://urbansniper.deviantart.com/art/Hell-s-Straitjacket-201391294

DrComp

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2015, 01:30:37 AM »
Thanks Wander.  Always glad to know someone likes my work.  Of course I have to admit, I get a lot of help from time to time from Vestiphile and other great writers so I can't take all the credit :P.

I hope to do some more writing soon, but my time is tight these days. 

What you have going though is very promising, can't wait to see the rest of it :D