Author Topic: Content Ideas  (Read 11914 times)

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Content Ideas
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 11:34:17 PM »
One idea I had was that someone takes a experimental thing (potion for magic, ray for science) to receive telekinesis. I'm honestly voting for magic, as it needs less to explain, even though this is very, very , very, VERY loosely inspired by the movie, Forbidden Planet. I'm talking about only one element being used here.

They take the thing and... nothing happens.

but when night falls, they are woken up, by clothes seemingly come to life and trying themselves on the main character.... or the clothes are molesting the Main character. Either the clothes belong to the main character or the clothes belong to someone that the main character belongs to. The clothes stop when someone else is about to either enter the room or wakes up if they are in the same room as the main character.

They go to the place where they got the experimental thing. After a few offscreen tests, the one in charge discovers that the Main character did get telekinesis, but only their subconscious is in control of it... and probably tells the Main character that they have a fetish for living clothing. The one in charge of the experiment promises to find a cure.

As time passes, the main character's subconscious gets more daring. people around the Main character get to temporarily deal with their clothes seemingly coming to life and having a bit of fun with them. Perhaps the main character's subconscious decides to force them to try crossdressing for a little bit?

Then the main character's subconscious seems to decide that it doesn't want to lose its new power... Because the Main character secretly finds it really arousing or exciting.

Yeah, it's not a 'true' living clothing story, but it is one where the antagonist is the Main character's own subconscious fetish for living clothing and being dominated.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2015, 12:19:22 AM »
That's a cool idea! I had a very similar idea a few days ago during my commute where either through some accident or on purpose, someone discovers that they have telekinetic abilities.

Then I thought maybe the main character could be someone wheelchair bound due to an accident which causes them to lose the ability to walk and their brain compensates for this, working overtime a little bit to compensate for their lack of mobility and comes up with novel ways of doing things. The person gradually builds on their newfound ability, putting on, say a pair of pants and manipulating them, helping the person to stand and walk.

One night while lying in bed he obviously gets a little horny and decides on a whim to have a bit of interactive fun with clothing which happens to be the only thing nearby. Turns out, he really likes it and wants to try it out with different types of clothing.

So one day he makes his way to a department store and finds himself in the lingerie section in order to play around a little with the merchandise inside a dressing room. Only now, he's gotten so good at manipulating objects that all he has to do is think about something and it happens which turns out to be extremely (un)lucky for a woman in the next room over. I had the idea that he's slowly getting addicted to the feeling of the clothing that he now has a hard time stopping, even if it's affecting someone else.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

Tigerzet

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2015, 12:06:56 AM »
That sounds like a really fun idea Former. I always wondered how someone could manipulate anything with telekinesis. Just look at some at the heroes and villains that use such abilities in comics.

But to use it for living clothing and sexual desires is taking it to a whole new level, I'd love to have an ability like that. XD And anything involving forced magical crossdressing is awesome in my book. ^^

I've also had some ideas for stories myself. Some of them I tried in roleplaying with Wander. And yes, most of them involve CD for the main male roles, but also some fun for the female characters as well.

One story involves a couple going to an old western recreation town for their honeymoon, turns out the place was closed due to unknown hauntings involving actual western style outfits running around at night and even riding on floating saddles like they were riding invisible horses. Also a scene with some sexy phantom showgirls showing off in the saloon. And running the whole place is a leather clad female sheriff who decides to have some fun with the clueless couple.

The second one is about an old mansion that once belonged to a powerful witch who brought her whole mansion, full of all sorts of outfits from many types like maids, gym uniforms, and even domination costumes. She was a kinky witch. XD But unfortunately, her power ran out, so she passed away, and it was decided that the mansion was given to a relative.

Her son and his best friend who decided to check out the house that he inherited, not knowing of the secret that his departed mother was a magic user who brought the whole house alive. That's when things take a crazy turn when the clothes see him as the master of the household and try to follow in his mother's footsteps, and that means he has to look the part. So he and his female friend go through different situations where he refuses to try to learn magic and denies all of it. So the clothing will use many tricks to persuade him through force, magic, and humiliating outfits. XD

The third one however is still in it's prototype phase. It involves a fella who went to a convention involving magical artifacts decided to take a lamp after purchasing it. He was interested to see if it actually had a genie in it. Turns out it did nothing, so after he gave up and went to bed. That's when a magic smoke came out of the lamp and a genie on a magic carpet saw that it was the guy who bought her lamp.

Unknowing to him though, that he was taken by the genie and that she serves a mistress who runs her own harem full of females in a different dimension. So he's pretty much the first male to be abducted and gone through the harem initiation to be a part of it. The girls and genie welcome him, but the mistress will be strict about it. So either he has to prove to himself that he can be as good as a harem girl to stay in the world where a genie could make harem clothes come to life and feel like a full body. Or he'll be stuck in that world forever as the genie's slave for all eternity.

It's basically like a harem anime with different girls and clothing that has to help him, or he'll be genie fodder. XD And a Genie would be a different aspect in magical means than what we're used to with sorcerers and witches and whatnot.

Other than that, these are the stories I've been trying to develop for a while after being inspired by you all.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2015, 08:17:31 PM »
As time passes, the main character's subconscious gets more daring. people around the Main character get to temporarily deal with their clothes seemingly coming to life and having a bit of fun with them.

Ooh, I love this whole idea, but especially the part above. I'd love to see this go somewhere!

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2015, 08:22:54 PM »
So one day he makes his way to a department store and finds himself in the lingerie section in order to play around a little with the merchandise inside a dressing room. Only now, he's gotten so good at manipulating objects that all he has to do is think about something and it happens which turns out to be extremely (un)lucky for a woman in the next room over. I had the idea that he's slowly getting addicted to the feeling of the clothing that he now has a hard time stopping, even if it's affecting someone else.

Ooh, I like this one too--I like the way of getting there, too. I've always got this 'summoning demons'/'playing with spell books' thing going on--it would be awesome to see another premise.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 08:45:00 AM »
i see some things here that get my brain working over time.  I want to draw out some of it!!!!  damn me and my piles of work!!! I need to finish up my commission work and 3 other comic gigs so I can get to this.   SOME PLEASE COMMISSION THIS FROM ME!!!!  That way I can bump its priority!!!!

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2015, 10:02:52 PM »
What ideas in particular? PM me and we'll talk, RB.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2016, 12:15:50 AM »
I very much love this one. It gives me a few ideas.  I wouldn't mind drawing this one out one day.  I would have to get caught up on the other projects...  I think this is one if my favorite story ideas here in this thread.  If someone writes it into a story I might be willing to do some illustrations for it.

That sounds like a really fun idea Former. I always wondered how someone could manipulate anything with telekinesis. Just look at some at the heroes and villains that use such abilities in comics.

But to use it for living clothing and sexual desires is taking it to a whole new level, I'd love to have an ability like that. XD And anything involving forced magical crossdressing is awesome in my book. ^^

I've also had some ideas for stories myself. Some of them I tried in roleplaying with Wander. And yes, most of them involve CD for the main male roles, but also some fun for the female characters as well.

One story involves a couple going to an old western recreation town for their honeymoon, turns out the place was closed due to unknown hauntings involving actual western style outfits running around at night and even riding on floating saddles like they were riding invisible horses. Also a scene with some sexy phantom showgirls showing off in the saloon. And running the whole place is a leather clad female sheriff who decides to have some fun with the clueless couple.

The second one is about an old mansion that once belonged to a powerful witch who brought her whole mansion, full of all sorts of outfits from many types like maids, gym uniforms, and even domination costumes. She was a kinky witch. XD But unfortunately, her power ran out, so she passed away, and it was decided that the mansion was given to a relative.

Her son and his best friend who decided to check out the house that he inherited, not knowing of the secret that his departed mother was a magic user who brought the whole house alive. That's when things take a crazy turn when the clothes see him as the master of the household and try to follow in his mother's footsteps, and that means he has to look the part. So he and his female friend go through different situations where he refuses to try to learn magic and denies all of it. So the clothing will use many tricks to persuade him through force, magic, and humiliating outfits. XD

The third one however is still in it's prototype phase. It involves a fella who went to a convention involving magical artifacts decided to take a lamp after purchasing it. He was interested to see if it actually had a genie in it. Turns out it did nothing, so after he gave up and went to bed. That's when a magic smoke came out of the lamp and a genie on a magic carpet saw that it was the guy who bought her lamp.

Unknowing to him though, that he was taken by the genie and that she serves a mistress who runs her own harem full of females in a different dimension. So he's pretty much the first male to be abducted and gone through the harem initiation to be a part of it. The girls and genie welcome him, but the mistress will be strict about it. So either he has to prove to himself that he can be as good as a harem girl to stay in the world where a genie could make harem clothes come to life and feel like a full body. Or he'll be stuck in that world forever as the genie's slave for all eternity.

It's basically like a harem anime with different girls and clothing that has to help him, or he'll be genie fodder. XD And a Genie would be a different aspect in magical means than what we're used to with sorcerers and witches and whatnot.

Other than that, these are the stories I've been trying to develop for a while after being inspired by you all.

Tigerzet

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2016, 10:31:43 PM »
That's awesome to hear Rook. ^^ Do any one of these stories catch your eye? I'd love to hear your imput on them.

I'm even working on a story about the mansion one. Vesti is helping me with it, but I haven't worked on it since December because of work and stuff making me busy. But hopefully my laziness will go away and I'll have some free time during the summer to start working on it again. XD

Preposte

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2017, 12:11:57 AM »
A middle aged witch throws a Halloween party at her house for the neighborhood.  Though very few suspect her of being magical, she's well liked and the party is well attended.  In order to spice things up, she casts a spell to turn people into their costumes for the night with the safety measure that the costumes will not harm humans, tending towards more sexual incarnations.  Unfortunately, the witch gets a little drunk and doesn't properly terminate the spell before sending everyone home.

The following day, the neighbors wake up and go about their day with only a foggy memory of last night's incredible bash.  Meanwhile, the costumes wake up too, from wherever they were discarded, and are looking to keep the party alive each according to their appearance.  The witch, sporting a wicked hangover, must now rush around the neighborhood disenchanting outfits before they cause any real harm.  Do any escape the purge?

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2017, 07:44:23 PM »

Some time ago I shared a synopsis  of an idea I had that was similar to this. I saw there was a ghost town in California named Bodie, and it brought to mind a character named Bodie from a writer who did lots of living gloves/invisible hands stories but has been inactive for awhile now. My idea was that a couple on a road trip in California find a "ghost town" that turns out to be something of a extraterrestrial prison camp. The aliens make their prisoners invisible and intangible to prevent them from interacting with humans, who aren't supposed to know anything about the camp. I did envision a scene with a leather-and-denim wearing invisible female sheriff interacting with the couple. but I never gave the idea any more thought until I saw this post tonight.

Preposte

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2017, 09:06:26 PM »

Dyed and Gone to Heaven

A struggling clothing designer finds him/herself as an outsider in the industry.  Their nearly pathological inability to network, in an industry that demands it, has caused their innovative designs to fall into obscurity.  Experimenting with a new dye, utilizing obscure natural ingredients purchased at a local new age shop, they hang up their latest work to dry and drink themselves to sleep, again. 

That night, the dyed garment comes alive.  Having overheard his/her mutterings, and filled with sympathy for its creator, the garment plots on how to cheer them up.  After an intimate encounter, that the designer believes to be a dream, the garment begins the process of dying his other unsold creations.

Feels like a one-shot, but it could grow.  Maybe involve an ex who sabotaged them with their industry peers as revenge for a bad breakup.  Garments that grow to be a little over-protective of their creator (maybe kidnapping the creator's crush by dying their clothing as well).  A struggle over what to do for money now that selling his former livelihood would feel like abandonment.  Explore whether or not the animated creations would consent to hide as lifeless clothing or have greater ambitions.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 04:00:52 PM by Preposte »

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 11:29:22 PM »

I got two that I've been wanting to share for a few weeks:

(1) The main protagonist is assaulted/molested/pleasured by one more disembodied hand every new chapter.

The storyline would be "simple:" in the first chapter, the main protagonist is woken up by a hand caressing their face. Fast reflexes allows the protagonist to grab the hand, and they quickly discover that the hand is connected by nothing. The hand is floating by its own accord, and the hand seems to be excited the protagonist has woken up.

Chapter two adds another hand to the mix. This goes on and on for how many chapters the author would like. Every hand can be completely unique or every two hands could be a pair. Each of the hands - or pair of hands - could have their own "personality" and traits. One hand could be slender and careful, always nice to protagonist. Another could be a really strong, fighter type hand but in turn would be really clumsy.

Just imagine by chapter twenty, the protagonist has twenty different hands to be mindful of, with each hand having the same goal of making sure the protagonist is happy with it.

(2) (Based on elements from Vestiphile's Adriksehn:Skipper, the videogame The Division, and various other FPS games) An Ether Creation Farm and a Luxury Skyline Mezzanine have both been subverted and taken over by various Human factions.

The story could progress as one would an FPS RPG:

The first few chapters would have the "Tier 1" antagonist factions as the main enemies. The heroes would encounter an unusually high number of enemy Humans infected with a rare, but deadly, enchantment known as Anti-Magic, or A-Magic for short. Where the Humans got infected by A-Magic is unknown, but whats more disconcerting is that the weapons they use are also infected by the enchantment. While the "early game" factions are light in discipline and difficulty, the heroes must still be cautious while engaging against these factions. A-Magic has been known to damage, weaken, or outright kill entities and Humans powered by normal Magic. The protagonists can only fear the worst for the magical entities that resided in the Farm when the outbreak happened.

The middle chapters would have the "Tier 2" antagonist factions as the main enemies. The Human factions here are equipped with even deadlier A-Magic enchanted weapons compared to the ones encountered in the Farm. These weapons include A-Magic .50 caliber snipers, A-Magic grenade launchers, and even A-Magic flamethrowers. Most unsettling, however, are the Vestinians turned hostile due to A-Magic infection. Whether by force or some other method, all A-Magical Vestinians now listen to a new commander and are controlled by the enemy Human factions in the Mezzanine. The Humans here are skilled and disciplined, as if they are military. In fact, the equipment they use and the training they have are so above the Humans in the Farm that the protagonists can theorize that the Mezzanine Humans are from another, Human-controlled dimension.

I can only assume Vestinia's Mezzanines in Adriksehn:Skipper are huge. As in, the size of several tens of city blocks huge. One Mezzanine, I can imagine, is the size of the Dark Zone found in The Division.

The "endgame" chapters would have the "Tier 3" antagonist factions. The heroes find themselves face-to-face with forces that could challenge Nyxe and her Elite Sentinels. These forces are up to the author, but their goal remains the same: they want Nyxe eradicated and Vestinia taken. The only thing that would be known to the heroes when these factions are introduced is that they have a Base of Operations somewhere in Space and have ownership of a hard-to-find trans-dimensional gateway that can bypass the Syntyche (i.e. can easily open a breach to another dimension undetected without going through the Syntyche).

Please share what you all think! I hope they aren't both too long of a read.
I lurk. I mean what else?

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2017, 06:17:55 PM »
I was just watching someone's clothing haul video on YouTube and got an idea. For whatever reason my mind gravitated to Vestiphile's characters:

1- Imagine Sunny or Elise from the Amulet story (for example) doing a DIY-styled modeling video where the host is narrating, while clothing is coming into camera range, showing itself off, and then retreating. Some items might choose to interact with, or react to, the host in some way. Say, the host points out how this one halter top offers extra support, which the top demonstrates by bobbing up and down, back and forth, showing more jiggle than the host expected. "Hmm... or maybe not. Moving on..." Or maybe the host is pointing out the fit, and her fingers on the fabric induces some nipple poke-through.

2- Or the exact opposite. Maybe a disembodied voice accompanied by a pair of floating gloves acts as the host, while the models are human.

And of course we could combine the two...
3- Disembodied voice host, with living clothes doing the modeling.

Seems like this type of story would work best formatted as a screenplay.

Any comments?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 06:22:54 PM by misterdoe »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2017, 08:04:24 PM »
As a screenplay?

I find proper descrips in screenplays to be very simple...very Hemingway constrained. By design, of course, because the scene gets interpreted by the director...but I just mean I like my descrips to be immersive, and that would be tricky to do with screenplay format.

Great idea, though...I've been playing about with the YouTube model thing myself since you originally brought it up.