Author Topic: Content Ideas  (Read 10536 times)

former182

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Re: Content Ideas
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2014, 10:44:02 PM »
Daikyi, that does sound like a good idea.

but I have a few questions.

1.) Is the entity separate from the maid clothes or bound to them?

2a.) If the first, then can the entity possess other outfits?

2b.) If the second, then can the entity influence anyone that wears the maid outfit? Or is it like the entity controls the body like a puppeteer controls a puppet?

Daikyi

• Tribune
  • glovely~
    • View Profile
    • Dai's Tumblr Thing
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 02:40:07 AM »
the entity would be separate from the maid clothes, and could posses other outfits.  the entity then could definitely influence someone wearing that maid outfit, or whatever outfit it chooses

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2014, 03:27:11 PM »
Idea for someone looking to right something emotional with a potentially sad atmosphere.

Protagonist: Shy younger guy who is very awkward and intimidated around women. Single and lives in a large apartment building so lots of neighbor character potential. Has a job as a private security officer at a fabric processing factory or something IDK.

The story starts with the woman he loves telling him she's not interested, he spends the following days in a rut thinking about her and not much else. Shortly after resolving to try and get over her he is surprised to find one of her outfits in the doorway to his bedroom when he wakes up one morning; hes tired and half awake at first so seeing her shape he thinks it's her, she climbs into bed and things get kinky. During said kinky moments he slowly realizes what hes "playing" with and has to make a decision to love her outfit or move on all together; the while time her clothes would be trying to seduce him while he has this sort of inner conflict. Latter in the story he'd start leaning towards moving on, but then the clothes start doing things besides being sexy; doing stuff to make his life easier and make him a happier person. At first maybe stuff like cleaning his messy apartment with some silky assistance, latter maybe doing better stuff.

No idea how it would end or how long it should be, could be a decent interactive since there are alot of ways it could go.

The clothes have a generally supportive and fun personality about them but they are seductive in nature, I also had the idea of introducing different outfits latter on that act differently: personalities like helpful, horny, DOMINATING, stalker and cuddly would be a possibility.

Also the girl has no idea what her clothes are doing, though the unclear source of sentience emanates from her apartment (same building, different floor) so things might see odd in her place.

Thoughts? TL;DR? Interactive or straight up story? I'd get into greater details about characters if people where interested in it.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • '...but in the end, he was a bad captain.' -Nog
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2014, 06:45:38 PM »
This sounds like it could be a very interesting story--something with fun, but also with some emotional weight to it. I bet I could go novella on this thing--think somewhere between the length of Couture Capture and Household Magic.

It's something I'd like to see Misterdoe's thoughts on, actually--it's something deeper than the romps I usually do, and that can make for a really great read.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 01:54:36 AM »
Well thanks for your opinion! I've had the idea in my head for a couple of days now but  i wanted to get it straightened out befor posting anything.

If people are serious about their interest in it I'd be more than open to work with them, I'm no writer but I've got ideas in this noggin of mine! Alternatively I could read the thing on how Wikipedia works and make it an interactive for people to contribute to at their leisure.

At any rate I'm happy as always to see creative juices flowing around here, I hopefully anticipate additional impute!

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2014, 03:00:27 AM »
Idea for someone looking to right something emotional with a potentially sad atmosphere.

Thoughts? TL;DR? Interactive or straight up story? I'd get into greater details about characters if people where interested in it.

I love this idea! I actually started on something like this ten years ago or more, but in mine the female visitor was basically the girlfriend's invisible double. I stopped where the story was supposed to shift to the girlfriend's perspective, where she might have been experiencing something similar with an invisible male. But that's where it stalled. I don't know if I even have a copy of it around anywhere.

But I'd definitely like to read your ideas for characters. It would probably be better as a straight-up story, I think, rather than an interactive add-a-chapter type.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2014, 03:24:05 AM »
Thanks misterdoe! If you guys are curious about characters where should I put that stuff here or on a different thread?

I gotta catch some Zs (with my hydrolic Z catcher no less) so expect updates and content ideas tomorrow as I got it off work :D

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2014, 01:23:56 AM »
So after a million year delay here are some more character details for that idea I had, keep in mind I've never made a character before so constructive criticism is welcome.

Protagonist: I want to keep him an average enough guy to make him relatable but his name should NOT be Standard Mc Default. Basically he is a very shy and submissive personality that could easily be pushed around or taken advantage of, he always has good intentions but his anxious outlook gets in the way of him making any big moves, maybe it's why she said no??? Has a slim but muscular physic and stands at a just-less-than-average 5'10. Names I've thought of are Michael and Bernard (or Burnard).

The Girl who said 'no': I'm frankly not sure where I would like to go with her, maybe a bitchy gold-digger taking advantage of a submissive or a sweetheart who got tired of their stale relationship. Has an intimidating curvy figure that often left Bernard/Mike stuttering awkwardly whenever he got a nice view :P

Her Clothes: I wanted to start things off with just one outfit and then introduce more progressively. The clothes are entirely sentient and independent with a will of their own; they are of a magical origin that I haven't even begun to sort out. They remember their former motionless existence for a vague amount of time and it unclear how long they have been active. The main outfit has a fun and inviting personality that appeals to him, but knows how it's borrowed form can make him a stuttering idiot in seconds, and she/it isn't afraid to give itself some 'enhancements' to add to that effect. I'm not 100% on what the outfit would be composed of but it would be soft and cuddly, and include leggings, because sexy bums that's why.

The Setting: I'll admit I'm not a well traveled person, so finding a place on this hunk of space-rock that I know well was kinda hard so I resolved to set it in my home city of Vancouver (guess which country). Aside from snow-free Olympics we have TONS of clothing stores, malls, and a good blend of wilderness and thick city so there is almost infinite potential for settings and locations. (I think the clothes will eventually be able to spread their influence).

Magic Info: So far it's of an unknown origin but we know it is focused in the Girl's apartment and is only affecting her clothes, but eventually her outfits will be able to extend their will. I was thinking of having the clothes having the ability to be 'overcharged' with magic if they get cum on them, and then being able to release that magic into anything inanimate, I thought maybe it would be funny to have the outfit see him out the door to work latter on to find his car running outside with the door open waiting for him or something like that :D

SOOOoooooo.... Thoughts?

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 01:53:43 AM »
btw Mr.Doe, if you had a copy of the story you mentioned I'd love to get my greedy mits on it >:D

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2014, 10:22:46 PM »
That story start is at least ten years old, and I've changed computers twice since then; if it still exists at all, it's probably in my old Yahoo Mail account, which isn't cooperating at the moment. But if/when I find it, I'll send it over to you.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2014, 03:12:35 PM »
Don't worry about it :D

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2014, 06:40:12 PM »
Any progress on this?   :)

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2014, 06:52:37 PM »
On my idea? Unfortunately no, I've been in a bit of a rut lately so creativity is scarce in my neck of the woods. I think if anything is gonna come from this I'm not gonna be the guy to do it. If anyone else wants to use the idea I'd help.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2015, 10:16:57 PM »
Anyone have any thoughts of pillows and LC? Had a lucid dream with animate pillows; me thinks there is potential there

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2015, 12:52:56 AM »
I had a random snippet of an idea about animated pillows, just after hearing the My Pillow guy ask viewers if they were tired of "pillows that don't work." I figured the only way a pillow could "not work" is if it refused to stay still so you could sleep...  ;)