Author Topic: Content Ideas  (Read 10543 times)

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Content Ideas
« on: August 10, 2014, 11:59:37 PM »
Hey all! I thought it would be a good idea for there to be a place to put down their wacky/unique/sexy living/possessed/whatever clothes/body ideas! Maybe this will help inspire writers and maybe none will post here, only time can tell!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Plot scraps
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 07:22:14 AM »
This is the thread where you throw all your plot scraps that you can't bring yourself to write, in hopes that someone else will pick it up.

Example of a good scrap:

A girl is training for dance competition and is gifted with a pair of dance shoes. She finds out that they're possessed when she can't stop dancing after practice, and has to constantly bargain and deal with them to get them to co-operate

A bad example:
A girl is attacked by living clothes at a mall

former182

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Re: Content Ideas
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2014, 12:02:24 PM »
Someone buys an expensive necklace for their loved one. The main gem on the necklace has a spider motif on it to keep it part of the necklace. The gem either is a sentient entity or contains one. Either way, it takes over clothes and uses them like drones to its hivemind. But the necklace can only do so when it is in close contact to clothes.

So when the necklace is kept away from clothes, its control over clothes quickly falls apart and the clothes go back to their powerless state.

As for the entity or the necklace's personality, it depends on who wore it last. If the person wishes to dominate others or has a desire to dominate, then the necklace serves them. If the person wishes to be dominated or has a desire to be, the the necklace's personality will become dominating and in the form of the person's desired dominator.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 01:18:05 AM »
So if someone submissive wore it would the clothes act submissively or dominantly?

former182

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 09:39:12 AM »
It all depends on the necklace wearer's desires and wishes, not the personality.

If the person has a submissive personality, but has a desire to dominate or a wish to, then the necklace would serve their dominating desires and wishes.

If the person has a submissive personality, but has a desire to be dominated or a wish to, then the necklace becomes dominating towards them and perhaps anyone else that tries to interfere with the necklace's task of dominating its wearer until someone else puts the necklace on.

The real question is if they had conflicting wishes and desires. A wish to dominate, but a desire to be dominated or the reverse. Would the necklace keep on switching from being dominating to serving the person until someone new puts it on, either briefly or permanently? Or would the flip-flopping personality keep on happening until the person makes a decision to either be dominated or to dominate? Or would the necklace choose to only follow either wishes or desires?

It all depends on whoever decides to write this.

Though if you want to get technical, the clothes serve the necklace and the necklace either serves the person that wore it last or dominates them through clothes. So the clothes are submissive, but only to the necklace and maybe the wearer of the necklace, but if they wish to dominate. If the wearer wishes to be dominated, then any clothes that the necklace animated would act dominant towards the person, but still serve the necklace.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:16:54 PM by former182 »

former182

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 03:29:59 PM »
This uses an idea that so old, it probably has grown 3 kinds of mold.

A guy or girl accidentally bumps into someone. The person that was bumped into is either really some Deity that isn't worshiped anymore, but still is powerful or merely someone with magical powers. The person tries to apologize, but the Magic person has been having a bad day and curses the ordinary person to have one of their secret desires come true before the Magic person disappears into a crowd.

Regardless of gender, the person has a secret desire for animated clothes that dominate. Because the magic person was female, the men's clothes the ordinary person gets nearby would turn into their feminine equivalent the moment they get animated. Because the magic person is vindictive, the clothes would start off friendly, but would become dominating over time.

As for why the 'having a desire get granted' thing is a punishment, remember the aesop 'Be careful of what you wish for because it might come true'.

Either that or the magic person gets a kick out of seeing a person fall to their own vices until the vice starts to turn on the person and either gets scary or unescapable.

Semtech

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 02:56:58 PM »
I've been ERPing with a friend for awhile. I have plans on turning our adventures into a series of short stories but chances are I wont get around to it for a while. We've got a bit of S&M going on with a lot of magic involved. Of course I went ahead and magically enchanted her clothes. What good master wouldn't right? However the thing I've had the most fun with, and this is the idea I want to share with you all, was enchanting her lipstick.

So not only do we have control over her body via some sexy clothes but we also have a little control over her mouth in the shapes it makes. We can also close it when she makes too much noise, or open it when we want to put something inside it.

During one session I've even applied the lipstick to her pussy lips. Again you end up with similar control opening them when you want to put something inside or closing them to perhaps keep something inside.

Anyway that's my Idea for you all. Feel free to play around with it.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 04:24:10 PM »
Can you turn some of these RPs into stories?

Semtech

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 09:30:55 PM »
Some of them are good story material. My writing isn't great though and needs to be heavily edited and proof read. I was actually going to have my friend do the editing once I got going on it.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 09:39:42 PM by Semtech »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 10:08:59 PM »
We've got editors here. ^_^

Semtech

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2014, 10:22:43 PM »
Well I'd be more than happy to employ them though I'd say they'd have their work cut out for them.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2014, 11:17:27 PM »
Well I'd be more than happy to employ them though I'd say they'd have their work cut out for them.

The admin team are all writers/editors. Hit up me or V.

former182

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2014, 09:04:58 PM »
Someone either finds or buys a costume. The costume is of a female superhero. Doesn't have to be famous, the character that the costume is based on can be made-up. The costume even includes a bodysuit under the costume either so that the person can mimic the voluptuous figure of a comic book heroine.

When the costume is put on, the person gets superpowers and skills similar to the Superheroine. So they go and have fun with the costume outside of the original reason they decided to keep the costume (which was either for a party or some sort of Comic-Con). Fun as in either fighting crime or causing it, as the costume is able to hide their identity.

On the third day, the costume becomes sentient and sapient, but friendly. Though as time goes on, the costume becomes a bit clingy and possessive towards the person, to the point that the bodysuit becomes harder to take off each day.

OPTIONAL : Eventually, the person meets up with the creator of the costume. The creator is also wearing a similar costume, but the Creator is any one of these choices:

A.) likes being worn by their costume and intends on obeying any order the costumes give

B.) Submissive towards the costumes because their costume were very dominating

C.) Thinks they are in control, but doesn't know the costumes really are

D.) wanting to be free of the costumes, but is unable to and is planning on offering the MC as a offering for their freedom.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2014, 09:16:15 PM »
I've been ERPing with a friend for awhile. I have plans on turning our adventures into a series of short stories but chances are I wont get around to it for a while. We've got a bit of S&M going on with a lot of magic involved. Of course I went ahead and magically enchanted her clothes. What good master wouldn't right? However the thing I've had the most fun with, and this is the idea I want to share with you all, was enchanting her lipstick.

So not only do we have control over her body via some sexy clothes but we also have a little control over her mouth in the shapes it makes. We can also close it when she makes too much noise, or open it when we want to put something inside it.

During one session I've even applied the lipstick to her pussy lips. Again you end up with similar control opening them when you want to put something inside or closing them to perhaps keep something inside.

Anyway that's my Idea for you all. Feel free to play around with it.

Send one of us some logs and we'll work with it if you want.

Daikyi

• Tribune
  • glovely~
    • View Profile
    • Dai's Tumblr Thing
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 01:09:01 AM »
I've had a concept kinda floating around -

someone goes online to look for something (i'm thinking, either looking for a relationship, or maybe a maid service of some sort)

while they're filling out the form, under "body preference" they select "nothing", thinking that it means no preference for what body

what they get is the preference of having...no body

so they end up meeting/hiring some entity that utilizes clothes to interact with the world, possibly previously human before some accident, or something of the sort.