Author Topic: Sudden Possession  (Read 5559 times)

Wander

• Praetor
  • Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
    • View Profile
Sudden Possession
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:49:56 PM »
I was actually inspired to write this after reading some of MagikalSlave's stories about a year or so ago. I didn't get to work on it as much as I would have liked, I wanted more to happen. I don't think I utilized the faerie's possession very well either. What do you all think? I hope the formatting isn't too confusing, I couldn't seem to find a way to make proper indentions for paragraphs.

“I’m so bored--aren’t we going to do anything fun?”

Ovelia stopped mid-step between two doors in the middle of the long hallway. Bewildered by the seemingly disembodied voices complaint, she raised her eyebrow and lowered her puzzled gaze to her right. The curious words were spoken so close that they could have come from directly beside her hip.

Am I hearing things?

“I’m rather tired of all this walking as well.” Another voice spoke up from somewhere in the vicinity of her left hand; this one that of a sultry, alluring enchantress, in stark contrast to the others spirited, girlish, glee. It sighed heavily. “I’m starting to think we’re going to have to make our own entertainment. This one is quite drull.”

Okay, I’m definitely not hearing things.

Lifting the many hems of her cloak, Ovelia scrutinized both her sides and found nothing out of the ordinary. She let the hems slip from between her fingers and drape back around her. “Nothing.”

“What do you mean, nothing?” The giddy voice giggled like it was some kind of joke. “That’s a silly thing to say.”

A chill quivered up Ovelia’s spine when it answered her. She turned a circle on her heels. “Where are you? Come out!”

“Oh--she sounds serious. I suppose we should do as the lady says.”

“Yay! About time!”

Readying her stance for whatever was about to jump out, Ovelia reached with her right hand swiftly for the handle of her whip. A sudden tingling sensation spread through her arms. Her right hand froze just before she could coil her fingers around the whip.

“W-what the!?” Ovelia groaned through grit teeth, trying to move her hand.

Both her right and left hands pulled upward of their own volition and stretched themselves out in front of her, like she was a doll on strings. Ovelia tried to lower them, or simply move them at all, but nothing from her shoulder, down to her fingertips, on either would respond to her own will in the slightest. They just hung there, defiant of her.

After a moment, her right arm bent at the at the elbow and her hand faced her. The hand rose up and waved happily. “We’ve been right here with you the whole time!” The girly voice, despite the lack of any discernable means of actually speaking, greeted Ovelia as her own gloved hand. “Hello!”

Ovelia’s left hand quickly followed, daintly bending inward at the wrist and bringing it’s fingers together in the shape of duck bill, using the formation to mimic a mouth. “My, my--you are quite fetching, aren’t you?” The sexy voice rose from her hand just the same as the other.

“I told you we made the right choice! Just look at her!” The right hand lusted, slithering itself up Ovelia’s nape in-between her suits collar, up across her cheek and then into her hair. “Everything is so soft and smooth!”

“S-stop that!” The Ocreche cringed, fighting unsuccessfully to regain control of her arms from whatever force had taken it. “How is this happening?”

“Oh, I’m sorry--we forgot to tell you, didn’t we? We’re Faeries, darling. We’ve been following you for a little while now and finally got the chance to get inside you. Unfortunately, we weren’t quite strong enough--even together--to possess this gorgeous body of yours completely; so we’re left with picking and choosing parts of it to control, for now.”

Ovelia felt her stomach knot up at the thought of what she’d just been told. “How did you get into me, without me noticing?”

“I don’t think that really matters at this point gorgeous, do you?” The hand laughed alluringly and brushed itself against Ovelia’s cheek with a gentle, passionate touch. “Because we aren’t leaving this body, at least until we enjoy ourselves--thoroughly.”

“Oooohhhh, lookie what we got here!” Sticking out it’s index and middle finger, her right hand plunged them into her cleavage and started slinking the leathery fingers in and out of the plump, fleshy crevice.

Her fingers continued to lewdly prod her bust, no matter how hard to she struggled to stop them from doing so, her hands just wouldn’t listen.

“You’ll have to excuse her,” The left hand pulled away from Ovelia’s cheek. “She’s quite lively--to say the least, when it comes to foreplay. So I suppose we should get into one of these rooms and get started.”

“Get started? Absolutely not! I won’t let you do whatever you want with me like this!”

“You don’t have to worry yourself about that, we know you won’t come willingly.”

After the reply, Ovelia felt control return to her. She pulled her fingers from deep within her breasts and looked at the both her hands like she’d never seen them before.

“Ovelia?”

She turned to see Kaleena at the end of the hallway.

“Is everything okay? I thought I heard you talking to someone else.”

Ovelia lowered her hands and opened her mouth to say something, but the strange sensation quickly closed her lips. She touched her lips before a smile curved across them and her hand dropped to her side.

“Ovelia, what’s wrong?” Kaleena asked again, taking a step forward.

“Nothing’s wrong, I wasn’t talking to anyone.” The voice was Ovelia’s, but she wasn’t the one talking. Her tone had the slight underlining allure of the left hands voice. “You must’ve been hearing things.”

“O-oh.” Kaleena didn’t sound very convinced. “Are you sure?”

Kaleena! It’s not me talking!

Ovelia tried to take a step forward, but each time she tried to move one of her legs, it tensed up and shifted her hips to that side. With her cloak obscuring her, Kaleena wouldn’t have been able to notice.

“Quite so. I’ve just got a few more rooms to check, I’ll meet up with you soon, kay?”

Kaleena looked at her strange for a moment, then nodded. “Okay.”

Don’t go!

Since her protests only echoed in her mind, Kaleena turned and walked away the way she came.

“Can we PLEASE go into a room and masterbate now?” Ovelia blurted out in a bubbly chirp the moment Kaleena was completely gone from view.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:01:57 PM by Wander »

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
Re: Sudden Possession
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 07:43:17 PM »
Mmngh, this one is the hottest yet. Kinda reminds me of some stuff that happened in Blooming Faeries, hee.

Just the way the faeries act, and the descriptions of how parts of her body feel when they're in control of them. And how easy it is for them to take control of parts of her.

I think I'm falling in love with these faeries, ah-heh.

Also... I had no idea anyone was reading anything I wrote? Where were you reading this? I'm totally curious!
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:47:06 PM »
I read some pieces on a site that Darkside linked me to awhile ago. I figured it was yours since when you joined up here that's where I recognized Katrice and your avatar picture from. I'd have to ask him again for the link because I went back a few other times. I really liked what I read there :) do you not have a site or someplace that you post stories of yours?

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 07:51:08 PM »
Mmngh, this one is the hottest yet. Kinda reminds me of some stuff that happened in Blooming Faeries, hee.

Just the way the faeries act, and the descriptions of how parts of her body feel when they're in control of them. And how easy it is for them to take control of parts of her.

I think I'm falling in love with these faeries, ah-heh.

Also... I had no idea anyone was reading anything I wrote? Where were you reading this? I'm totally curious!

Wow! I'm so glad you think that! I've been struggling for awhile with having any sort of confidence in my writing :\ I didn't think I did a very good job with this one. A lot of my writing seems to start off strong than fizzles out really quick. Then I can't think of anything else to have happen :\

Blooming Faeries was actually a bit of inspiration as well! Though your writing is more fun to read. They don't do enough with Heather's hands and other living body parts!

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 08:01:54 PM »
Wow! I'm so glad you think that! I've been struggling for awhile with having any sort of confidence in my writing :\ I didn't think I did a very good job with this one. A lot of my writing seems to start off strong than fizzles out really quick. Then I can't think of anything else to have happen :\

Oh trust me, I feel the same way about my own writing. To get a bit real for a moment, I suffer from a lot of depression and anxiety, and that can absolutely cripple my ability to write anything decent for long stretches of time, let alone create anything that tickles my own kinks, or anyone else's. You did an excellent job here!

Blooming Faeries was actually a bit of inspiration as well! Though your writing is more fun to read. They don't do enough with Heather's hands and other living body parts!

Totally. BF kind of meanders too much for me. There's a few bits though that are quite good. I just wish there was a lot more of that!

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 08:08:08 PM »
I read some pieces on a site that Darkside linked me to awhile ago. I figured it was yours since when you joined up here that's where I recognized Katrice and your avatar picture from. I'd have to ask him again for the link because I went back a few other times. I really liked what I read there :) do you not have a site or someplace that you post stories of yours?

I got a Tumblr, a Twitter and I'm on the furry site Weasyl! I still have a LiveJournal and I even have FB and G+ accounts, though I don't really use those last two much at all.

I think I got some RP information on some other websites, but I can't remember the names of those off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, and in 2009 I submitted "The Naughty Doggie" to ASSTR, LOL. That got some attention, but after posting two parts, I sort of fizzled on it while writing the third. That's about when I started going back to making Katrice's real story. For a while I pondered making TND as a sort of thing that Katrice was writing herself. But I'm not so sure about that now!

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 08:10:42 PM »

Oh trust me, I feel the same way about my own writing. To get a bit real for a moment, I suffer from a lot of depression and anxiety, and that can absolutely cripple my ability to write anything decent for long stretches of time, let alone create anything that tickles my own kinks, or anyone else's. You did an excellent job here!

Totally. BF kind of meanders too much for me. There's a few bits though that are quite good. I just wish there was a lot more of that!

I can definitely relate to that. I haven't written in a few weeks almost now because of a lot of things going on. I guess the holidays are kinda like that though :\ doesn't help either that within three months I lost three separate computers. So not only is my writing seriously hampered, but my drawing and drawing classes are too. I really appreciate you saying that, it helps getting some positive reinforcement every once in awhile!

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »

I got a Tumblr, a Twitter and I'm on the furry site Weasyl! I still have a LiveJournal and I even have FB and G+ accounts, though I don't really use those last two much at all.

I think I got some RP information on some other websites, but I can't remember the names of those off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, and in 2009 I submitted "The Naughty Doggie" to ASSTR, LOL. That got some attention, but after posting two parts, I sort of fizzled on it while writing the third. That's about when I started going back to making Katrice's real story. For a while I pondered making TND as a sort of thing that Katrice was writing herself. But I'm not so sure about that now!

Hmmm... now I'm curious. I know for sure it was your stuff. Maybe it was your LiveJournal? I remember like a tan and green background and interface and there was quite a few scenes there. I think I remember seeing RP stuff. So maybe it's one of the one's you can't remember.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 08:19:24 PM »
I can definitely relate to that. I haven't written in a few weeks almost now because of a lot of things going on. I guess the holidays are kinda like that though :\ doesn't help either that within three months I lost three separate computers. So not only is my writing seriously hampered, but my drawing and drawing classes are too. I really appreciate you saying that, it helps getting some positive reinforcement every once in awhile!

Here's a thing that I did to help alleviate any fears of losing stuffs! Years ago, I started consolidating any and all writings and stories I'd made about Katrice, and all the scanned drawings and commissions of her and other characters into a folder called 'Katrice'. Everything I've written about her is in that folder. All my old RP logs. Copies of relevant conversations. Text files of articles I feel to be relevant. Other peoples' stories I really really liked!

I make copies of that folder to every hard drive on my computer. I make more copies to every thumb drive I have. I make sure up keep the redundant folders on my hard drives current at all times. The copies on my thumb drives, every month or so, or whenever I've made some really big changes or additions. Right now that Katrice folder is copied to five HD's (one is my old laptop!) and four thumb drives which I carry with me in my tote bag at all times.

This way, if any one of them gets corrupted or damaged, I won't have lost anything. Or at least, won't have lost much!

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 08:24:16 PM »

Here's a thing that I did to help alleviate any fears of losing stuffs! Years ago, I started consolidating any and all writings and stories I'd made about Katrice, and all the scanned drawings and commissions of her and other characters into a folder called 'Katrice'. Everything I've written about her is in that folder. All my old RP logs. Copies of relevant conversations. Text files of articles I feel to be relevant. Other peoples' stories I really really liked!

I make copies of that folder to every hard drive on my computer. I make more copies to every thumb drive I have. I make sure up keep the redundant folders on my hard drives current at all times. The copies on my thumb drives, every month or so, or whenever I've made some really big changes or additions. Right now that Katrice folder is copied to five HD's (one is my old laptop!) and four thumb drives which I carry with me in my tote bag at all times.

This way, if any one of them gets corrupted or damaged, I won't have lost anything. Or at least, won't have lost much!

That is a seriously good idea. Something I probably should have done already, but, you know, hindsight is always 20/20! Luckily I didn't lose all that much since I work on Google Drive. It's mostly the fact that now I have to sit at my desktop to get anything done instead of being able to write whenever the mood strikes me. Which I guess isn't all bad. I still have something to write on.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 08:25:33 PM »
I keep telling you both you're solid writers. And you both respond the same way.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »
Hmmm... now I'm curious. I know for sure it was your stuff. Maybe it was your LiveJournal? I remember like a tan and green background and interface and there was quite a few scenes there. I think I remember seeing RP stuff. So maybe it's one of the one's you can't remember.

Hmm... FurAffinity? I used to be on that site, but though I still have my account there I have removed everything from it. That is not a very well run site and I could not condone the actions of the inept and corrupt admins there. So, yeah!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »
It was LiveJournal.

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 08:31:23 PM »
I keep telling you both you're solid writers. And you both respond the same way.

If that's the one you say it was than I'm inclined to agree. I could just check my cell phone. I think it might be in my history possibly.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »

Perhaps we are the same person.  ;)