Author Topic: Practical  (Read 2752 times)

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
Practical
« on: October 28, 2014, 06:04:23 PM »
"I know that! I know that! It’s just… it’s just not…"

Endora looked to be struggling to say the word. That one word. She braced herself against the table and lowered her head as she closed her eyes. It seemed that trying to complete that sentence was just beyond her for a moment. Katrice bit gently bit her bottom lip. This was already more attention than she felt she deserved or even desired! Especially right then, Oh gods, right then! Why didn’t they at least let her…

"Practical!" Endora finally said it. The entire faerie court let out a hushed gasp. Even the Faerie Queen herself looked incredulous. Katrice could hear many hushed whispers of surprise and shock all around her.

The arbiter looked so, so cross at Endora, who had not lifted her head back up, yet. The arbiter fluttered above her desk and pointed her gavel accusingly at Endora. “YOU??? An Elder Ipsissima??? How can you say such a thing! You are out of line! Out of order!! Out of line!!!”

Endora slowly closed her hands into fists and dragged her fingernails along the wooden table in the process. At that moment, Katrice wished she could disappear. Or at least not be making such the lewd and kinky display she was right then! It was really contributing to her mixed feelings.

"Yes, I know how it sounds. I helped to create those rules, remember? But in all this time, I’ve never had…" Endora turned her head to look right at Katrice, who looked right back at her with such a sheepish grin and a blush most intense. By then, the puddle around Katrice’s feet was also all around her chair, and growing ever larger. Katrice’s fingers took it upon themselves to give her nipples quite an eager tug. It was all Katrice could do not to let out a hard, helpless gasp right then!

It made Endora giggle at her pet Katrice, which just made Katrice blush all the more. Endora turned her gaze back at the arbiter, and she cleared her throat. “I’ve never had a pet who peed herself all the time, your honor. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to keep a diaper on her while she was in my palace.”
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 06:09:29 PM by magickalslave »
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...

Wander

• Praetor
  • Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
    • View Profile
Re: Practical
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 05:28:31 PM »
For as little as there is to this piece, it was actually quite interesting. The way it's written has a lot of build up and tension that makes you want to find out what the heck is going on!

I would have to say my only issue is I've never been much into bodily waste. That's kinda a turn off for me. But still, the passage is well done regardless. It leaves me curious about why they have such a problem with the term "practical", unless I missed something here or in another scene posted that explains it.

I simply can't imagine either how embarrassed Katrice must be all the time when she's with the Faerie's either xD

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
The idea here is that the faeries are aghast that such a prestigious sorceress so well known to them would be given to such a banal concern. Endora herself is kind of caught off-guard by her own feelings in the matter. Katrice is the first under her charge to enjoy such a messy thing. Though Endora is known for being such a kinky sorceress and mistress with as much a penchant for taking control of others as much as they want to be, and has let it be known how she feels that all should be free to express themselves fully, this is the first time she's had to deal with this particular kink so directly with someone under her own care.

She can see how Katrice feels about being under such a faerie spell; it's thrilling and arousing her to no end, despite her embarrassed protests to the contrary. Endora knows the faeries wouldn't have gone to such trouble enchanting her like that otherwise. While she's still quite angry at Katrice for disobeying her orders and opening the box that contained this faerie spell for Katrice (it was left for her as a gift), she's not about to deny what Katrice's heart really wants. Even if it's something she doesn't want. Indeed, she learns how to deal with it in her own special ways. Not that Katrice is off the hook for not doing what Endora said to do in the first place.

There's also the tangled mess it creates in that the faeries cast a spell on Katrice after she had been taken by Endora. This is normally considered quite a rude thing to do. You don't just go enchanting other people's pets without the owner's permission! But it turned out the faeries had cast spells on Katrice before this, several times. And they hadn't made any protests during the collaring ceremony. So who was considered her true and legal owner? Thus the entire reason for this arbitration.

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 06:26:11 PM »
That definitely makes more sense now. I wasn't quite sure where Endora was coming from with her feelings on the matter.

The Faeries still seem to like messing with Katrice regardless though huh? Or are the rules off if she ventures into their forest?

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
Endora and the Faerie Queen (I don't have a name for her yet, argh!) came to the agreement to officially claim joint ownership over Katrice. It was a decision made without precedent, so it's a bit controversial. The faeries just really like Katrice, thanks mostly to their first impressions of her when she first arrived to that area (their forest is right next to Endora's demesne and the town proper; I don't have a name for the town either, argh!).

A originally woven, the gift the faeries gave to Katrice was to make her hands play with her breasts and tease her nipples while her bladder remained full and she was made to pee... forever. It made her do those things everywhere and at all times and without stop (that's why she was doing those things during the arbitration itself). Because of the agreement Endora and the Queen made with each other, that gift was thereby limited to only happening while Katrice was within their own forest (and for one hour after she left it). Katrice was expected to live with them during certain times of the year, and she was free to visit them at any other time (Endora's permission to do so withstanding, of course!).

Even though this was all formally agreed upon, it still kind of rubbed the Faerie Queen and her subjects the wrong way. Giving someone a gift like that is considered as making a promise to them, and limiting it to just their territory later on felt like reneging.

This may be why Katrice's hands are always made to play with her breasts and tease her nipples whenever she is in the presence of the Faerie Queen, outside of faerie land. That actually starts happening several moments before she arrives, as if heralding her arrival. And it continues on for several minutes after she's left. Endora finds it much too amusing to bother saying anything about it; the way Katrice blushes is too precious to her!

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 08:33:10 PM »
So I take it Endora actually cares about Katrice then? She's not just some slave to her despite having to still be pretty stern at times?

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »
So I take it Endora actually cares about Katrice then? She's not just some slave to her despite having to still be pretty stern at times?

Precisely. Endora is not malevolent. But sometimes she can be domineering, and she tends to be vain.  ;)

Wander

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 08:50:57 PM »
Absolutely nothing wrong with that! :D makes her more fun!

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 11:56:10 PM »
I noticed someone was printing this out and I was reminded that I shared this here, lol.

Sakes, I've really added a lot to this since I made up that snippet, which I guess makes it a bit out of date. Let's see, where do I begin?

Prior to Katrice wandering into the outskirts of Fae Towne, she'd lived as the pet of a very unscrupulous but less skilled sorceress in some podunk of a town quite a ways from there. It was this sorceress who'd been forcing Katrice to have a full bladder at all times, and either being made to hold it in or let it out but never being allowed control of it ever. Katrice had never had anyone do that to her before. This sorceress had been gaslighting Katrice for many years into believing that her deepest darkest desire was to pee all the time. And because of that she was a disgusting creature. So she was lucky that she had someone like that sorceress to take care of her! Katrice spent nearly ten years with her identity revolving solely around that.

When events in that tiny far away town started turning sour for that sorceress, she threw a fit and left in a big huff, though not before casting a humiliating curse on the town's residents. And also she abandoned all of her pets, including Katrice. Now, she'd enchanted all of her pets, ostensibly to "bring to the surface that which they desired the most". For all of them, that meant some kind of ridiculous and humiliating physical transformation. Katrice was the one slight exception to this, for reasons I plan to elaborate on when all of this gets revealed eventually. She was instead enchanted in the ways I described above. When this sorceress abruptly abandoned all of her pets, she deliberately did not disenchant them, declaring that they were "perfect the way they are". And with that she was gone.

At the time this happened, the sorceress' enchantments on Katrice still kept her with a perpetually and exceptionally full bladder all of the time. That magic also controlled her to make her hold it all the time. If Katrice desired to feel some release, she'd have to beg her mistress to please allow her to let go. If the sorceress decided to give "permission", that meant Katrice would end up spending some time being made to let go for a while. Maybe several minutes. Maybe an hour. Maybe a day. Maybe a week or more. It really depended on the sorceress' mood. Being treated like this for a decade and having it hook in with her severe kink for losing control of herself made Katrice actually believe this was all she ever wanted in life. But now that sorceress was suddenly gone and she was left to fend for herself. She was frantic and despondent. She was also quite stuck in a precarious way.

As this sorceress wasn't actually all that skilled at weaving enchantments, that meant everything she did would eventually decay and dissipate without her constantly renewing and recharging what she'd put into place. That might not sound so bad, except that the way such enchantments decay is never even. So while some bits of such magic remain intact for longer, other bits fade faster. For Katrice, that meant that some functions of her bladder were starting to revert back to their natural behavior while other parts remained magically influenced. If nothing was done to correct that, it could potentially be fatal for her, or at least cause some irreparable damage. It was in this kind of dangerous state that Katrice was in by the time she'd wandered all the way to the lands surrounding Fae Towne. Not that she really knew what was going on. All she did know is that she was so, so desperate for some relief, as her bladder was still not listening to her at all. She was quite desperate and unable to think.

Well as luck would have it, Katrice was about to run into a little surprise that would turn out to be her salvation. But that was certainly not by design. Out there, in the woods just beyond the faerie forest, there was one mischievous faerie who'd set a bit of a trap for unwary passersby. Anyone foolish enough to stray off the road would find themselves immediately and hopelessly lost. They'd be fairy-led to a particular spot she'd set up to magically force them to wet themselves. She'd get a great kick watching them panic and try to run away!

Katrice was nowhere near the road when she approached this area. Being as delirious as she was, she had no real clue exactly where she was going. She wasn't even sure why she was going, beyond some vague need to find some kind of help. But that faerie, who went by the name Mayhem, spotted her quickly. Seeing Katrice as an all too easy target, and not having a lot of self control (she's a faerie after all), she did the same thing to Katrice that she did to anyone else was not on the road and wandered too close. And soon enough Katrice found herself in that same trap. But what happened next came as quite a shock to Mayhem.

Instead of panicking and trying to run away, Katrice let out the most intense gasp of sweet release that Mayhem had ever heard. She pulled off her clothing, which was already quite tattered from her trek and which was now getting quite soaked by her incessant peeing. Then she just lied down on the ground and... reveled in it. Indeed, she was quite giddy now, giggling and squirming on the ground.

To say that Mayhem was surprised by what she was seeing at that moment be an understatement. She'd never seen anything like it! Her curiousity was so piqued that she actually finally could not keep herself from flying down and getting a very close look at what Katrice was doing and why, and thereby revealing her presence which under normal circumstances would have been a big no-no.

Mayhem's conversation with Katrice was... odd. Katrice was still quite delirious, but now she was also ecstatically happy. She babbled on an on about how much she loved being made to pee herself because, of course, that was what she was all about! Right? But she also loved being made to play with her tits. That was ever so important, you know. Playing with your tits while perpetually pissing. She missed being made to do that, so so much. She was foolish to ever try to hide it! It never happened often enough! Katrice practically begged a very stunned Mayhem to do those things for her. It took Mayhem a while to snap out of her sheer awe over what she discovered, but eventually she realized that maybe this was a situation for the local governess of Fae Towne. The sorceress. The Elder Ipsissima: Endora Kadesha Idrelle. This was more her territory. Mayhem certainly didn't desire to inform her new queen about this. At least not at first. Besides, she needed to get her story straight if she was to tell the proper truth of the matter. No one had to know just how she came to encounter Katrice, after all. Especially if they didn't ask!

About a month later, Katrice is now Endora's charge. Until Katrice can be fully rehabilitated, Endora will look after her and make all the important decisions for her. For Katrice's sake, she'd had to take on the role of "mistress". Katrice didn't seem to be really able to relate to her in any other way. It was certainly going to take a long time before all of Katrice's issues would be dealt with. Not that Endora frowned on anyone enjoying a magically kinky lifestyle! Quite the contrary. She was kind of known as the go-to mage for commissioning such enchantments. But what had happened to Katrice had gone too far. Way too far. Endora had to address that first before anything else.

Meanwhile, Mayhem was chaffing under the rule of her new queen, The Faerie Queen "Miss Thistle". She was quite nasty! Nothing like her old and dearly beloved queen. But Mayhem certainly didn't wish to leave that wonderful place and so she had no choice but to swear loyalty to Thistle and become part of her court. But that didn't make things any easier, not at all!

Thistle herself was chaffing under all of the rules and regulations that the old queen had agreed to abide to by treaty. Thistle was just as bound by those rules, thanks to the way the contracts were worded when signed by the previous queen. While this set up a cozy and somewhat symbiotic relationship with the citizens of the nearby town and enabled the cooperative production of faerie wine and faerie tea, Thistle really really didn't like certain aspects of this agreement. Things like not being able to enchant just anyone she wished, or take someone willy nilly to be her servant. Such traditions were to be cherished, not simply abandoned! She had to find a way to gain some kind of leverage against Endora to get such restrictions lifted.

Thanks to a very bone-headed slip of the tongue on Mayhem's part, Thistle came to learn all about her encounter with Katrice. Right away, Thistle started to conceive of a plan that could get her exactly what she wanted. It was almost too perfect. She know how much Endora cared about this Katrice. But Thistle couldn't just take her to persuade Endora into making up a new treaty. That would be, of course, a clear violation of the current treaty. And being a faerie meant she could not violate the letter of any rule! But then again, didn't that same treaty stipulate that anyone she enchanted was her responsibility? And if someone was her responsibility, that meant they belonged to her for as long as she enchanted them, right? And she couldn't enchant anyone unless they specifically asked for it. And what were Katrice's words to Mayhem, one of her subjects? Katrice expressed a wish to always pee and for her hands to always being playing with her breasts and teasing her nipples! Katrice asked for that! Mayhem hadn't cajoled her or anything. So if Faerie Queen Thistle herself granted Katrice her wish, she'd be well within her rights to do so and that would give her quite a legitimate claim on the coyote girl!

Look at how much I've typed out already. I should stop it here.  :P