Author Topic: Some meta-help with some faeries (Tag warning for WS! Warning! Warning!)  (Read 1670 times)

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
Also, major spoiler alerts ahead, I guess. I can never imagine anyone actually reading the finished thing tho, haha! WARNING! DANGER!

As you saw, I'm working on some epic tale of fantasy kink. It's hardly at any stage I'd say was even remotely complete. But it's a lot closer than it used to be.

There's still a lot of bits I'm trying to set right before I commit words to them. The finer details regarding the faeries' enchantments over Katrice while she's in their forest being one of those.

Now normally those faeries don't like it when anyone just plows through their territory without so much as a fine and how are you. The only way in without incurring their wrath is usually only when you're invited in. Now Katrice has managed to attain a permanent easement into their lands, thanks in part to a lengthy arbitration between her sorceress Mistress, Her Magnificence, The Elder Ipsissima: Mistress Endora Kadesha Idrelle*, and the Faerie Queen of the forest (for whom I don't have a proper name yet, argh!). That's mostly because Katrice rightly 'belongs' to both of them. It's a rather unique situation without precedent, thanks largely in part to just how official it is.

This situation has its beginnings starting from right before Katrice originally entered that town (for which I don't have a proper name yet either, grr!). So if you saw the synopsis of the first chapter I shared here, you kinda get a tiny glimpse of that. But to move things along, the faeries left a present for Katrice by the side of the road. Endora had instructed her to never stray from that road while between the manor and the town, because the faeries controlled that forest around it. But this present was addressed to Katrice directly, and it was too tempting!

So like a fool, Katrice walked off the road, placed her errand basket on the ground, picked up the present and opened it up. A flash of magick sparklies later, and Katrice found herself being made to play with her breasts, tease her nipples and especially pee. A lot! She couldn't stop herself, not even a little bit. As exciting and arousing as this was for her, she was also beside herself with worry. There was not indication when or if this was ever going to stop, and she hadn't even gotten into town to run her errands yet. She was highly visible. Anyone could see her! Worse, when Endora finally did learn of what happened, she was rightly... well, pissed. LOL

Fast forward to a few weeks later, when Endora finally manages to gain an audience with the Faerie Queen in order to properly arbitrate this matter. You see, it's a matter of etiquette not to cast spells on those already claimed by others (at least not without getting permission from them first), and so what the faeries did to Katrice was seen by Endora as being against the rules. But the faeries had already cast spells on Katrice before Endora ever met her. Yet they didn't object during Katrice's collaring ceremony. So it was all a really big mess by this time. Arbitration was the only answer! And Endora towed Katrice along with her to the faerie courtroom to speak her case directly to the Queen. Of course Katrice's hands were still very much jiggling her breasts and keeping her nipples tickled, teased and tugged on, while she was made to keep letting go, and go... and go. Endora had long since put a magickally absorbent cloth on Katrice, but the faeries forbade items enchanted by others from being in their territory, so off it went for this little adventure.

The end result of that arbitration was the agreement that the faerie's 'gift' to Katrice would only manifest while she was in their forest. She was allowed to enter their forest whenever she pleased, but the faeries claimed power over when she could leave. Endora maintained the right to summon Katrice back to her at any time.

Here's about where things get a bit fuzzy for me. I know that in order for Katrice to enter the faeries' forest, she has to be completely naked (her collar, and later her leash, notwithstanding). She could not even take a single step into their land otherwise, as her feet would fail to listen to her right at that point. Once she crosses over, up her hands go to her tits, and never do they stop with their playful ministrations! She also feels that telltale pressure betwixt her legs, which never ever abates. I also know that Katrice is made to do those two things for an hour after she's left their forest, because the faeries were not about to let Katrice go so easily!

But then the faeries also decided that Katrice needed a guide to their realm. Someone who could be with her at all times so she'd never get lost. The Faerie Queen chose Katrice's own feet to be that guide. She enchanted them, and they immediately 'sprang to life', taking control of Katrice's bottom half in the process. If Katrice wants to go one way and her feet decide they want to take her somewhere else, Katrice will find herself going to that somewhere else, each and every time. They often like to make her sit down while they play with each other. They like to make her skip or prance around, or anything but walk. Katrice finds herself quite often looking down at her own feet and talking... pleading with them. They like to punish Katrice for being demanding though, usually by making her hold in that magickally full bladder of hers, instead letting go.

But then what about her hands? Should they be given control of her hands? Or is a faerie promise a faerie promise? Katrice looks and feels silly enough as it is while she's in their forest.

That's also another thing. Should there be times that she's required to visit the faeries? And if she doesn't then come willingly, they'd come get her and physically drag her back along with them, heehee. Not take control of her body, mind you. Because they promised not to do that without permission while outside of their own forest. Unless it was something that started while she was there.

And I said that she can't leave their forest until either they allow it, or else Endora summons her back. But I also imagine that she often pleads with her own feet to please allow her to leave, for some reason or another that I haven't figured out yet. Or grabbing a nearby faerie's attention and asking them to please talk some sense into her feet, because... she really needs to be somewhere? Haha.

So yeah, that's where this gets all a bit nebulous. Probably because I haven't yet thought of anything particularly interesting that would happen to Katrice while she's inside the faeries' forest. Save that, the fact that she has to be naked and not take anything with her save for her collar and leash in order to be allowed in, seems to feel like a familiar situation even though she doesn't really remember anything like that before.

So I don't know. What to you think about these particular magickally enforced rules? They're silly of course. They're faeries! But... yeah, I wouldn't mind some wild idea or three about how to make it consistant and coherent. This is likely to be one of those permanent situations for Katrice and so I don't want to be unwittingly pulling some loopholes out of a hat later on. Or plotholes...

*(You have to agree that if you were appointed by the Empress herself to control such a popular demesne [and in order to rectify some problems that had come up there], and you had been her number two before that, AND you had been key in hammering out a treaty with Faerie years before, it's vital that you have such an important title!)
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Some meta-help with some faeries (Tag warning for WS! Warning! Warning!)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 05:27:02 PM »
Not sure about hand control, as a general rule I'd say "Oh God YES" but it has to make some sort of sense in the story. So my opinion is yes as long as it makes sense :)

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
Re: Some meta-help with some faeries (Tag warning for WS! Warning! Warning!)
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 05:54:54 PM »
Not sure about hand control, as a general rule I'd say "Oh God YES" but it has to make some sort of sense in the story. So my opinion is yes as long as it makes sense :)

I like the idea of the faeries putting Katrice's feet in charge of her hands in their stead. The Faerie Queen herself would stress to Katrice's feet the importance of keeping those hands playing with her tits above all else, making it sound like a very serious and important thing. That would make Katrice flustered with embarrassment, excitement and arousal.

It would also be kind of ridiculous and funny that while Katrice's feet have been given an independent will, her hands have not. Would Katrice even dare to ask why that was so? Is it that the Faerie Queen just really likes the way Katrice's feet look?
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...