Author Topic: Writing Contest!!!!!! $500 grand prize  (Read 182 times)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Writing Contest!!!!!! $500 grand prize
« on: November 05, 2018, 04:06:44 AM »
I have published a few of my works on lushstories.com and they have periodic writing competitions and this one is very open ended.  All it takes to participate is signing up for a free account!!!!.  You can follow the below link for details:

https://www.lushstories.com/competitions/winter-adventure.aspx

You can pretty much use any genre or theme you want as long as it adheres to the contest rules, meaning that our typical LC and supernatural themes would work in the contest ;).
 I know there are a lot of good writers on this site so would love for this to help spark some creativity back in the group and shoot, who couldn't use $500 if you win, plus get author exposure in a pretty large community :).

I will say though that this site is pretty strict on grammatical errors and such so proof read well before submitting.  There's a lot of talent in this group and I would love to see some works from you guys get recognized on there.

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
Re: Writing Contest!!!!!! $500 grand prize
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 11:33:38 PM »
Oof.

Now this is a contest I'd like to participate in. Thing is, I'd be up against professional writers that would kick my ass with a few limericks. Any of you guys joining?
I lurk. I mean what else?

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Re: Writing Contest!!!!!! $500 grand prize
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 11:34:53 PM »
Iím certainly going to try. Donít sell yourself short.  There are definitely some good writers on there but itís all about who can tell the best story.  Itís all based on votes.  Highest feedback score and most votes wins I think.