Author Topic: Introductions SpinOff  (Read 115 times)

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
Introductions SpinOff
« on: October 07, 2018, 11:26:42 PM »
Hey. Invisible Lurker here. I lurk. LC, invisibility, furry stuff, telekinesis and stuff. My ideas are creative (I guess) but my actual writing itself are garbage.

Hey! It's a clone! Except the furry part - we need to nuke them. How are you, fellow lurker?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:21:54 PM by Darkside007 »
I lurk. I mean what else?

Daikyi

• Tribune
  • glovely~
    • View Profile
    • Dai's Tumblr Thing
Re: Introductions SpinOff
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 02:16:11 AM »
Except the furry part - we need to nuke them.

normally i just kinda sit off to the side, but i do have to say, joke or not, that this doesn't sit very well with me - especially given that this small community is based on a very niche interest

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 10:03:09 PM »

normally i just kinda sit off to the side, but i do have to say, joke or not, that this doesn't sit very well with me - especially given that this small community is based on a very niche interest

ok

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 01:23:24 AM »
And I hate being the boss, but while I'm here...
Saying that new posters should be nuked in the intro thread is likely not a fantastic path to creating more discussion between people in a very small fanbase of folks that already mostly lurk, as Daikyi rightly said.

I mean, you can fuck with me all you want, and Darkside's hide is about as tough as mine (though he might actually ban you, so caveat emptor there), but dude...it's an INTRO thread. Try and be welcoming to new posters.
I'm not going to issue a fatwa against bad netiquette or anything, but just...be nice. At least on the doorstep. We can start chucking things at each other pretty much anywhere else in the house.

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:59:59 AM »
And I hate being the boss, but while I'm here...
Saying that new posters should be nuked in the intro thread is likely not a fantastic path to creating more discussion between people in a very small fanbase of folks that already mostly lurk, as Daikyi rightly said.

I mean, you can fuck with me all you want, and Darkside's hide is about as tough as mine (though he might actually ban you, so caveat emptor there), but dude...it's an INTRO thread. Try and be welcoming to new posters.
I'm not going to issue a fatwa against bad netiquette or anything, but just...be nice. At least on the doorstep. We can start chucking things at each other pretty much anywhere else in the house.

ok

InvisibleLurker

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 05:26:39 PM »
Heya Invisible Lurker!
No one's a Pulitzer winner here. People are just happy to see new content in general, for the most part.
And just ideas are okay too! Feel free to give the threads around here a poke. You might wake one of them up!

Thanks! I usually don't see forums that really have idea generators, just the writers themselves struggling to think of them lol

What's your favorite part of telekinesis? I'm always interested to hear more on that subject from people.

Pretty much the first time people actually realise they have it (Take Lilith for example) which I find really amusing (especially when it's linked to magic, in which the users are always somehow clumsy) and how they use it in the future, be it in a helpful, playful or sexual way. I really just like the way it works in general.

TwT why must we be such a hated fanbase
(Nah I kinda get the hate, it's really whatevs with me)

Also just came out of the shadows cuz why not \_(ツ)_/

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 10:42:37 PM »

What's one got to do with the other? LC, BC, and similar are not offshoots of the Furry community, no matter how much they want to own them.

Daikyi

• Tribune
  • glovely~
    • View Profile
    • Dai's Tumblr Thing
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 11:25:01 PM »
i assumed there would be a little more of a respect for people's likes and preferences, given that this particular community is fairly out there, i wasn't trying to say that one community is trying to own the other or anything like that

and less of "you're a furry all furries need to die"

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2018, 07:31:53 AM »
Balkanization and opposition of sub-interests in the introduction thread is absolutely the way to make this already lively community even more active.

:P

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2018, 08:43:48 PM »
"Furries are so degenerate and disgusting, we've moved past bestiality as a people common"

"Now if you'll excuse me I need to go jerk dick to someone getting violated by their mom's panties"

Pretty much niche fetishists shitting on niche fetishists in a blunt nutshell.

Look I'm cool with people saying whatever, but as can be seen this is an easy way too turn a quick intro thread into a whole bunch of yikes. If you wanna meme some shit at furries start a thread, or if you wanna explore fetishes in particular start a thread (we've had a few on LC).

TBH recomend admin delete all this conversation too keep the intro thread about intros, I'm not a bootlicker or anything (unless it's a Vestinian boot) but at this point it's just spam.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 06:48:09 AM »
Wow. I'm simultaneously surprised and disappointed in this thread. I get that Furry ideology doesn't hold the same weight here as LC content, but the poster has expressed an interest in LC content apart from the furry aspect. For people to minimize and criticize someone who happens to have interests in topics apart from LC content is seriously pretty wrong. I'm sorry, Invisible Lurker, that you've been subjected to the replies you've received, especially from a community that should know better. Shame.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303