Author Topic: Hormone Hijinks  (Read 579 times)

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Hormone Hijinks
« on: September 26, 2018, 07:34:46 AM »
I'm going to make a thread for each story. Please post the new chapter updates to each respective story's thread.

New Chapter!
https://chyoa.com/chapter/Justine-hovers-over-the-scene%2C-scoping-it-out.486722

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Hormone Hijinks
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 05:39:56 AM »
One or two things I am tempted to do is a story-line where the clothes have their fun with Travis, but he is the only human notices... until other people start getting harassed. Even then, only those that are harassed notice that the clothes are moving on their own.

Another is that the clothes take over the store via moving the mannequins they are on and acting like employees.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 10:43:48 AM »
Do whatever you like. :]

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 09:52:13 PM »
I know. I'm just tossing ideas around for either refining them or to entice others into writing.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »
You mean you don't just just crank out the interactive chapters?

I would save the planning for full stories! Also, if you mention things you're thinking of doing, I'd think people would be inclined more to not step on your toes by doing it themselves, once you've announced that you're thinking about doing it.

(read: just do it)

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2018, 07:38:24 AM »
True. I understand your point...

But to be honest, I have a fanfic where I do accept story ideas. It's one where the main characters watch a what-if machine. People send me ideas and if I find them interesting, I add them to a list and hope to get to them one day. I once wrote one person's story idea into a chapter, presented it to them, and they talked it over with one their friends, and the two of them wrote it into a full story. I guess I'm just hoping lightning strikes twice or something. But we're getting away from the topic.

Or really just making sure I don't step on anyone's toes myself. That and I like planning with others.

So let's decide on stuff that can be agreed upon, like names for the characters. Perhaps a character sheet can be added to the stories? After all, do we want to risk having like three different names for one character?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:24:06 AM by former182 »

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 12:48:14 AM »
So let's decide on stuff that can be agreed upon, like names for the characters. Perhaps a character sheet can be added to the stories? After all, do we want to risk having like three different names for one character?

The site has a cool feature where you can ID characters in the story and have the reader assign names, I am not sure if this can be added retroactively but I follow a few interrogatives where it works.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 06:33:51 PM »
So basically "Find & Replace", the Mary-Sue edition.  ;D

TheCanadian

• Praetor