Author Topic: My very own Patreon  (Read 1068 times)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
My very own Patreon
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:20:42 PM »
Howdy guys.  I know I've been back and forth on posting on here but I'm trying to get better at that.  I have new stories coming in the near future and hope to post them soon.  I submitted a few a while back but they haven't yet been posted to the site, but you can also read them on literotica.  Anyways, because I need money to support myself and my family I have to work a lot, making my writing pace slower than I would like.  I know it's a long shot but I decided to create a Patreon site for anyone that wishes to support me.  You can read the details on my link below:

https://www.patreon.com/calx86

I will of course continue to write when I can, but if I gain support I promise I will more than double my efforts offering some of my best writing yet.  If you just want to pledge $1 it doesn't come with any benefits but your support is greatly appreciated and will be put to a good cause :).  If you pledge $5, I will write a chapter to any of my stories based on your request and ideas.  If you pledge $10 I will write an entire story for you based on your ideas.
I know this is a long shot but you guys gave me some love in the past for some of my stories so hoping I have your support. 

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: My very own Patreon
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:23:45 PM »
I approve of this message and will be a contributor. :)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 10:01:22 PM »
Awesome, thank you so much.

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 10:16:41 PM »
Just posted my first Patron only story.  It will eventually be posted publicly but for now it is for patrons only.  :)  Hope you guys enjoy  8-)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 02:28:48 AM »
I already have a few patrons.  This is awesome guys.  Thank you so much for your support!!!!!  I will be trying to release at least one chapter a week on the Patreon a week.  To see patron only content you only need to pledge $1 a month.  For $5 a month I will write a chapter for you to any of my stories based on ideas you provide concurrently each month as long as you continue to support.  For $10 a month I will write an entire story based on your ideas, also concurrently each month.
Thank you so much for your support!!!!!  You guys are awesome!!!!

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 02:39:28 PM »
Just posting an update.  I am currently in the works with Chapter 4 of Alexis the Dark Fairy and then I will be working on my next Enchanted Panties chapter.  I'm trying my hardest to at least get 1 chapter a week in something.  Thanks again for you guys support.

For those of you who have experience with Patreon I am a novice at getting this going.  I was wondering what places would be good to promote explicit content where I won't get banned?  It seems with Patreon they have made it now where if you mark your Patreon as NSFW they do not allow your page to be found via search.  I created a Tumblr but don't have any followers yet.  I don't think facebook has a way to post this stuff without getting banned. 
My goal is to eventually get between $150 - $200 month.  If I can get that I will begin working on an erotic novel based on these stories.  When that time comes I will update the tiers where those pledging $5 or more will get sneak peaks along the way as I write each chapter in the novel.  The $10 tier will get a free digital copy of the finished novel once I am done.  During this time I will still try to write short stories to post on the Patreon but the novel will take priority.

Thanks again  :-* :-* :-* :-*

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 11:19:39 PM »
Awesome stuff with some ambitious goals, I'm happy too throw you a buck.

Depending on how things go with it I may pay in more for the written story milestone, I have ideas and cravings I can't put to paper myself.

If anyone else is into doing short commissioned stories I might be into getting thoughts on paper that way too, since I'm sure right now you wanna focus on chapter 4 of Alexis the Dark Fairy and Enchanted Panties.

What a time to be a perv, I feel good energy around here lately <3

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 12:02:48 AM »
Awesome, thanks so much.  Honestly with the way my creative juices are flowing I may have another chapter in Night of the Living Pussy before I do the other two.  We'll see lol.  Something will be posted in the next day or so either way.  I'm halfway through chapter 4 on Alexis the Dark Fairy.  May have two posts this week ;).

I'll admit I'm a huge perv haha.  My writing may be average at best but my dirty and twisted mind rivals the best of them  8-).

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 12:44:57 AM »
Alexis the Dark Fairy Chapter 4 is officially done and on the Patreon.  For now this chapter is posted for Patrons only.  Please support me if you haven't already and check it out!!!!! I promise you won't regret it ;):-*

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 10:07:56 PM »
Well it's official.  I'm on my way to removing all my content from Literotica altogether.  All 3 chapters of Alexis the Dark Fairy were taken down without my consent.  I'm tired of dealing with their bullshit. As you guys know, Enchanted Panties is on MagicMystique and you can read it anytime <3.  I submitted Alexis the Dark Fairy a while back to be published on there but don't think it ever did.  All my work is also on https://www.deviantart.com/calx86.

I am halfway done with "Night of the Living Pussy" chapter 2, which is a side story of Alexis the Dark Fairy and in the same universe as Enchanted Panties.  Right now my newest chapters are Patron only but will slowly be published publicly as I write new content.

I've got a few Patrons already and I thank you guys so much for your support.

Love <3 <3 <3 

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2018, 07:59:15 PM »
It's awesome to see you putting stuff out again, happy to be a supporter <3

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2018, 08:55:10 PM »
Thanks so much for your support :).  I should have another chapter in the next couple days.  :-* :-* :-*

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2018, 09:09:34 PM »
Night of the Living Pussy Chapter 2 is now posted on the Patreon.  Hope you guys enjoy :).  Thank you so much for your support!!!!

Chapter 1 of this series is now released for non-patrons as well :).

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2018, 08:44:58 PM »
A new story posted to the Patreon.  Part 1 of Caleb Ricci Memoirs published!!!!!.  Written in first person as is follows the backstory of my primary antagonist in Enchanted Panties.  Currently it is posted for Patrons only.  Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »
It's finally done.  Enchanted Panties Chapter 9 is complete and posted on the Patreon currently for Patrons only.  Please check it out and let me know what you think <3 ;)