Author Topic: New story  (Read 2026 times)

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
New story
« on: July 29, 2016, 04:57:41 AM »
So I don't write.  Pretty much ever, but I got this idea the other day and I'm hoping someone can help me develop it a bit more because I know I'm not a good writer.  I have ideas on how it will continue to progress and I think its somewhat fresh to the type of writing thats found here in that it isnt about living clothing but is about a girl having a special power over a guy, which i hope kind of fits in here at least a little bit and I do plan on bringing LC into it a bit later on.  So criticism welcome and I hope you like it!

Untitled For Now.

Kay took a step out of the cab along with Tom whom she had just met at the bar that she frequents.  They had hardly been able to keep their hands off of each other after they got to talking and made out a little bit outside the bar after sharing a smoke.  In fact she thought about the fact that the cab driver may have been a little uncomfortable but she didn’t think much of it because she knew that there was something special about Tom and it was something only she could see. 

Tom grabbed her hand and rushed her into his apartment building.  He fumbled with his keys and struggled to open the door in the dark hallway.  Right after opening the door open Kay came from behind and wrapped her arms around him and jumped on his back.  “Bedroom.  Now.”  Tom had no problems with the request whatsoever.  And brought her into his bedroom.  Looked rather typical for a guy.  Not the cleanest as she noticed clothes all over the floor and the bed wasn't made.  Tom felt compelled to apologize for the mess.  “Sorry for the way it looks in here.  I really wasn't expecting to have extra company with me tonight.”  “Not a problem, but maybe you should look into a maid service” she said jokingly.  “You're probably right! Especially after what this place is gonna look like when I'm done with you tonight.”  Kay squeezed her arms and legs around him harder, “Hold your horses lover boy” she then asked where she can go freshen up quickly.

Tom playfully threw Kay onto the bed and pointed to the bathroom door and, “Don't keep me waiting too long now.”  Kay walked into the bathroom shut the door and immediately opened up her purse and took out a shaky looking white stone that fit easily in the palm of her hand.  She held it up to the door and it started to turn a brighter white and glow.  “This thing better be right.  He could finally be the one to really help me unleash my potential power.”  Kay put the rock back in her purse and looked in the bathroom mirror.  She took off her blouse and her jeans figuring she would come out of the bathroom and get straight to the point.  She left her bra and panties on and took some perfume out of her purse and sprayed a bit in all the right places. She looked herself over in the mirror and struck a few poses. She was proud of her body as she worked hard to keep it in excellent shape.  She had curves in all the right places.  She was tone without being overly muscular and had nice full breasts which bordered D cups.  Her ass was tight and an excellent shape without being too large.  Happy with how she looked she took a breath turned off the light in the bathroom and slowly opened the door.  She saw Tom there waiting on the bed.  He had already taken his shirt and jeans off and she could see he was in pretty good shape by and she really liked what she saw.  She also noticed that he liked what he saw as well, “You are unbelievably hot” he said.  “Thanks stud.” 

She approached the bed and Tom started to feel something really strange.  Tom was already starting to slowly harden in his boxers but it seemed like with each slow step toward the bed his cock would get harder but also he could feel his cock start pointing towards her.  It was something he was aware of but he had this unbelievable hot girl walking towards him so he didn't pay it much attention. 

When she got to the bed she bent over so he could see her full cleavage in her bra and was definitely at full hardness.  His cock was pointing straight at her.  Then as she crawled over him she slowly made her way up his body making her way up to his face.  While watching her get closer he didn't really notice but his cock was following her face while still being concealed in his boxers.  And as she passed his cock he felt it start to move more, but it actually felt kind of good as it rubbed against his fitted boxers.  When she finally got to eye level with him his hard-on was pointing straight up to the both of them and they started to kiss passionately.  Kay started to grind her panty covered pussy against up and down  his hard on.  She playfully said, “Seems like someone really wants to come out to play.”  She slowly kissed down his stomach and she put her hands on the boxers and left a little room for an opening in the boxers and as he was watching her he couldn’t help but notice that it looked like as she made the opening in the front of his boxers his cock started to flex and move on its own until his 7” cock poked its way out of the hole that she made.  He didn’t really know what was going on but wasn't too worried about it as he knew that this unbelievable beautiful girl was about to go down on him. 

Kay stared at his cock and and moved down a little bit to stare at it while laying on the bed in between his legs.  Of course it pointed straight at her mouth.  “Hello there big boy,” She said looking at his cock.  He could swear that he felt his cock bob up and down as if to respond to her.  He couldn’t mistake this whatsoever and asked, “Did you see that?”  “See what? She said with a smile on her face.  “Oh nothing never mind just really excited for whats coming.” “Oh you have no idea just how much cumming you'll be doing after I'm done with you.”  She started to move closer to his cock and of course it went straight in and she started to suck him off. She moved slowly at first just moving his tip around in her mouth.  Then she started to slowly move up and down his length. Taking in a little more each time.  Her face was directly over his cock with her hands holding her up.  He felt his balls start moving around as if they were being cupped and held.  Little did he know that Kay wasn't actually touching his balls and she was causing him to feel this extra pleasure as they felt like they were being worked by an expert hand. Within a moment or two she had taken his length into her throat and easily held him there while working her throat and tongue in a way that he had never felt before.  Her soft moaning was making the experience just that much better and once again little did he know that she was actually causing his cock to vibrate because his cock was now officially hers. 

Kay then lifted her lips off of his cock and wrapped her hand around and started jerking him slowly.  She looked up to him and said, “Tom, I don't think you realize how lucky you are right now. You are about to have one of the best orgasms of your life.”  “I'm waiting baby keep going,” He said. Kay then let go of his cock and stared at him, his cock slightly bent toward her, “I want to keep going but I also want to try something and see if its going to work if you are feeling a little adventurous.” 
“Sure Kay anything just please don't stop!”

“Just let me explain... I bet that I can make you cum in three minutes without even touching you.” 

“What?” he chuckled, “There is absolutely no way that you can do that.  You are unbelievably hot and all but I haven't been one to have a loose trigger.”

“Well you are probably right, but I would like to try and if I do get you to cum without touching you have to promise that you will do whatever I want sexually for the rest of the night. If I can't I promise to still give you a mind blowing blow job and then fuck you senseless. Kind of a win/win for you right?Deal?”

“You got a bet! You got 3 minutes!”

“Good!” She looked at the clock and said, “When the clock says 1:34 you will be cumming your brains out by 1:37!  Just be ready!”

“I'll believe it when I see it.”  To be honest he thought this was all a bunch of bs, but it did turn him on more to think that she can make him cum without touching him.  He knew there was probably some trick where she grabs something and uses that to jerk him off and says, 'See I didn’t touch you!' and that’s it, but then as he was looking at the clock he felt Kay get up off the bed and stand in front of it. He looked at his cock and saw it followed her looking right at her.  She was literally just standing there and his cock just pointed right at her.

He then looked at the clock and not two seconds later it read “1:34.”  As soon as that happened he looked at her and she smiled and pointed her index finger out at him.  She then pointed it straight into the air towards the ceiling and his cock instantly shot right up towards the ceiling.  He gave his cock a shocked look and then he heard her giggle and he saw her bring her hands to her body and started rubbing them all over herself.  At that very moment he started to feel tiny sensations up and down his cock rubbing him up and down.  He was in awe of what was going on and was tensing a little bit but the sensation felt amazing.  Her body was basically a totem of his cock and wherever she touched herself she felt it.  If she touched her head he felt pressure onthe head of his cock.  If she rubbed her body he felt it along his shaft.  He was thinking he was starting to lose his mind when he noticed she made an “O” shape with her mouth and he could instantly feel something wet over the tip of his cock.  She then licked her lips and felt a tongue slowly swirl over his tip.  He stared wide eyed at his cock as all he saw was his cock pointing straight into the air, but felt all these amazing sensations without her being anywhere near his cock.  He tried to sit up but then she put her hand in the air and motioned stop and said,

“Don't freak out.  Just feel and let it happen and I promise you will enjoy this more than you would ever imagine.”

He calmed and laid back down still feeling the sensations up and down his cock.  He stared back at her again and then noticed she started swaying her hips.  Next thing he noticed his cock was literally mimicking her moves! He had never seen or felt anything like this. 

About 25 seconds in she then started squeezing and rubbing her tits and he then felt his balls being played with like he had never felt before.  It was almost like two tiny hands were massaging each testicle.  It was weird but felt incredible.  He couldn't take his eyes off of the site before him.  This ridiculously hot woman whom he had just met seemed to have total control over his cock.  He had no idea why but this all felt right and he wanted more.

Kay started to moan, and now he felt what could only be described as ecstacy as he felt his cock vibrate each time she moaned.  The louder she moaned the harder the vibrations. He knew he was going to lose it soon and around the one minute mark she began her next trick. 

She decided to take it to the next level by continuing her slow movements while removing her panties showing her completely shaven pussy to him.  She brought her left hand back up to her bra covered breast and then with her right she  pointed straight up again.  His cock stood at full attention and seemed to start getting even harder. She lowly moved her middle finger down between her perfect pussy lips.  That’s when he felt it.  It was unmistakable.  He felt a sopping wet pussy start to lower itself onto him.  It felt like heaven.  He was in so much pleasure that he didn't even care to think how all of this was happening.  All he knew was that he didn't want it to stop.  She started to build up speed and that’s when it felt like he was being ridden by the tightest, warmest pussy he had ever been inside his entire life.  He was gonna blow soon and Kay knew it so she wasted no time and used her power to increase his pleasure and keep the speed up knowing that he wouldn't last much longer.  She could feel his balls calling out to her ready to release just for her.  She removed her hand from her tit and simply snapped her finger.  Tom let out a bellowing moan closed his eyes threw his head back and his cock completely erupted.  He could feel what felt like torrents of cum erupting from his tip.  At the very same moment after causing Tom to erupt Kay also experienced a powerful orgasm and fell forward onto the bed but was also sure not to lose concentration.  Tom and Kays orgasms lasted for at least 30 seconds and they finally calmed down and Tom opened his eyes again.  He saw Kay laying on her side in between his legs and also looked up and saw the strangest sight he had ever seen.  It looked like spider webs floating in the air and Tom instantly knew what it was.  It was his cum.

Kay had come down as well and rolled over onto her back with her head just in front of his ballsack and deflating cock and had her mouth wide.  Tom was in awe of the situation and the next thing he knew all the sperm that was defying gravity splashed all over Kay some on her face some in her mouth some on her bra covered tits and the rest all over her body.  He was in absolute shock, and heard her let out a giggle as it fell all over her. 

Tom was in shock at what he had seen and the toll of such an orgasm had taken root and he immediately passed out. Kay sat up and felt the process starting.  Her body immediately started absorbing his cum and she immediately felt a tidal wave of pleasure put her arms back and threw her hips in the air and started squirting.  The pleasure overtook her and at that moment she had known that she had found the one that she was looking for the stone finally led her to the one she needed. She couldn't wait to make him hold up his end of the their little bet and with a rush of energy from absorbing all of that high energy cum she stood up and saw that Tom had Passed out. 

"Oh no you don't"

To be continued...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 05:08:23 AM by bornox »

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: New story
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »
Looks Good.

Other than a few minor quibbles I have.  I honestly think this is pretty good for someone who started to write. Really good. Heck, when I started out, I barely could go up to a thousand words, so you're doing great, bornox.

One quibble is more of a matter of preference. I like to keep the lines that the characters say in separate paragraphs because I think it looks cleaner. You don't have to do it, if you don't want to.

Another quibble is that some sentences could be merged into one. If you'd like, I can go over the fic and do it for you or merely point them out, but I'll be able to do it over the weekend and I'd do it on Googledocuments.  That way, it would be easier to leave comments for both of us on different parts.

As for developing the story, all I can say is perhaps write up a bit of backstory? It does't have to be much or even be put into the story. It even could merely be a couple of sentences that are merely stating the character's goals, objectives, or even their role in the story.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 07:07:06 PM »
Love it! There were a couple parts I would have extended--no pun intended--but it's very sexy and put together nicely.

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 10:37:18 PM »
I agree Former.  If i were to have posted this anywhere else i definitely would break the quotes into their own seperate paragraphs.  It would be awesome if you proofed it for me.  I was actually going to go into the backstory in the next part where she actually explains what she is which i haven't really decided on yet.  I have obviously an idea of what she is but I want to call her something that is unique.  She will be able to explain her powers more in depth in the next chapter and really get to experiment them with Tom, and besides I like the name Kay but I hate the name Tom.  Prolly gonna change that too. 

It means a lot that both of you guys enjoyed it and I appreciate the feedback!

Ves, yea I definitely would have expanded more on certain parts of the action especially, but the hardest part for me is being able to really expand my thoughts onto paper as I'm sure that most people who write have trouble doing but the ones that enjoy it and are good at it, like you, always do a great job of it.  I know what I'm picturing in my head, but since I already picture it there I see what i want to see and have trouble explaining the situations clearly because I'm afraid it might be boring if you know what i mean.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 01:13:11 AM »
Alright, I'll proofread the thing over the weekend and see what improvements I can make.

To be honest, I wasn't always the writer I am now. Like you, I had and still have problems putting my thoughts onto paper. I've been writing for about 5 years or so. Practice makes perfect.

Most of it was writing fanfiction. If you like, I can give you a link to my fanfiction.net account to see my progress for writing stories. They're clean, though. So don't expect anything too erotic.

But as some have said, Fanfiction is playing in someone else's sandbox. It's better to have your own to play around with. Pity that I can't quite seem to get past that. Ah well, at least I have fun.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 04:27:48 PM »

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 11:00:32 PM »
I know its been awhile but ive been thinking a lot about how i want this story to continue and im working on another chapter.  I got a little so far and before i continue further im hoping to get a little feedback.  Im going to start introducing some additional powers and things in this chapter, but still no real backstory until chapter 3.  Let me knowwhat you think so far.  This is basically just a very very basic point and is just to see if people like where its heading.  I didnt format or edit anything.  Just literally my writing copy and pasted. Thanks!

Kay wasn't going to let Nate get off that easy.  After all she just gave him what is without a doubt the most unbelievable experience of his life and was actually a little surprised that he was actually able to pass out like that after such an experience, but maybe she was a little intense for their first time together. 

Regardless since she was so charged up she decided it was time to have more fun. With her new fouind energy she was now able to easily levitate herself.  She floated over Nate and with a pat on her leg Nates cock gave a very noticable twitch like it had been shocked by a strong jolt of electricity.  Another pat on her leg and his cock seemed to stretch as if waking up after a nap.  She couldn't help putting her hand over her mouth and letting out a little giggle.  It never got old inflicting her influence over the male anatomy.  She now positioned herself upright with her legs crossed levitating about 3 feet above Nate.  With a simple wave of her hands Nate started to levitate and his cock almost seemed as if it was being pulled towards Kay's pussy.  The sudden shift in position and the tugging feeling on his cock started to wake Nate and he slowly opened his eyes and saw Kay with a huge smile on her face.  Moments later he felt glorious wetness surround his cock and his eyes popped open. 

“Well its nice that part of you decided to live up to the deal.”

Nate was still confused and with everything that had just happened fresh on his mind and despite the feeling of amazing pussy around his cock, he tried to roll away but found that he could twist and turn every part of himself except for his waist and below. It was at that moment that he now realized that he was levitating and in a slight panic he asked the question,

“What the hell are you and how the fuck are you doing all of this?”

“You hold up your end of the bargain and I'll tell you everything you wanna know stud.”

“I need something here, I'm floating above my bed right now and woke up after having without a doubt the craziest experience of my life and I'm starting to get a bit freaked out.”

“Well the most important part of you isn't freaked out, and couldn't wait for more. Besides do you really think you should be worried?  If I was going to do something awful to you it would have happened while you were passed out dontcha think? 

After she said this Kay began to ever so slowlyraise herself into the air exposing more and more of Nates cock to the open air until her pussy released it.  Nate was now staring at his rock hard cock which was now twitching madly and pulling against his own body almost as if it was trying it's hardest to get back into Kay's pussy anyway possible.

“See your little friend here?  He's still really excited for the proposition of finishing the job.  Why not just relax and let him do all the work and stop being so worried because you've only ecperienced a taste of the fun the three of us can have!”

Nate wasn't sure what she meant and thought to himself, “Is she really referring to my cock as another person?” 

With that Kay stretched her legs out and looked between them and said,

“Isn't that right little buddy?”

His cock then started to bob up and down as if agreeing with her.

“See? So lets get this show on the road eh?”

All of a sudden, she slammed herself down on his cock and he felt pure ecstasy the moment she filled herself to the hilt and let out a moan of pure pleasure.

“So are you gonna join us in this adventure or are you gonna make us do all the work?”

Nate was still unsure what was going on but how could he even think about passing up an opportunity to be with this obvious sex Goddess.  If this was going to be anything like what had happened earlier there was no way he didn't want everything that was happening to him and his now seemingly living cock.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 12:36:12 PM »
That's pretty fucking hot, dude!

Alex

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 01:14:59 PM »
Oh, this is nice pure magic of desire, I like it!

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 01:48:39 AM »
REst of the chapter

“How about you put those hands of yours to good use.  My girls want some attention, don't you girls?”

After she had asked the question her tits started to lift and bobble as if she was using her own hands to play with herself.

“I don't know how you do this stuff, but at this point I really don't care anymore.  I don't think I've ever wanted someone as much as I want you right now.

Taking it as an invitation he brought his hands up to her tits and started to gingerly squeeze her wonderful natural tits and left the nipples in between his fingers and would give a little squeeze every now and again eliciting a moan from Kay.  Her large nipples were as hard as he was.

“That feels amazing Nate I knew you would come around.”

Kay now began to start riding Nate again still in midair and her legs hanging off either side of him she started to rise and fall onto his cock.  She started slowly of course but then as she began to pick up speed he felt something very strange happening to his cock again.  He started to feel it begin to vibrate almost like if he were wearing a cock ring.  Kay could barely control herself at this point as she let Nate know that she approved of the work he was doing with his hands.  Kay felt herself nearing orgasm and slammed down on him in turn making them both fall onto the bed.  Nate felt like he could move again and instantly flipped Kay off of him and grabbed her from behind.  He took his opportunity to start doing some of the work.   Nate started fucking Kay with all of his being from behind.  Kay had noticed that there was a mirror on his dresser and decided she wanted something to look at and wanted him to see too.  She floated them for a brief second and turned them so that they faced the mirror. 

“You are absolutely amazing,” Nate said.

“Just keep fucking me and I promise it only gets better from here.”

Nate watched himself fucking Kay from behind and slapping her ass intermittently. Kay's tits bouncing wildly with her body as he pounded her from behind.  Kay was getting closer and closer to her release and Nates cock was vibrating at even harder and knew he was going to cum soon.  He noticed that some of his things around the room began to rise off of the floor.  Shirts, pants, boxers all started to levitate.  The things on his dresser all started levitating as well.

“Fuck Nate I'm gonna cum! Oh my God don't stop!”

Kay's bra and panties also lifted into the air but rather than just simply float above the ground Kay's bra flew at Nate and covered his face.  Kay knew she was going to cum and with a final few thrusts began to cum all over Nates cock.
“Cummmminnnng!”

Nate lost in the sensation of his vibrating cock in this amazing pussy lost himself as well. 

“keep cumming baby!”
The bra hindered his view of Kay as they both came together because had he seen Kay he would have noticed the glow emenating from her backside and his cock. He could feel himself release spurt after spurt of cum into her unable to control himself and genuinely surprised at how much he was cumming. All of a sudden Kay flew away from Nate still violently shaking from her explosive orgasm.  Nate's cock staring at her and dripping the last bits of his inhuman ejaculation, but rather than drip to the ground his cum once again was defying gravity and the last bits was just pooling at the tip of his cock.

Kay floating in the air started regaining her senses and flicked her hand at Nate making her bra fly away from his face so he could see that she was there levitating in front of him.  She looked at his cock still somehow hard and leaking more cum and made a gesture with her head and the cum leapt from his cock and went straight to her mouth and she opened her mouth and swallowed it down, moaning in pleasure and licking her lips. 

“I can't believe how good you taste. You have no idea how special you really are.”

Nate just knelt there on the bed staring at her with his jaw open and in shock at what had happened. He finally had the energy to speak.

“I don't understand how I could possibly get this lucky.  I always thought there was someone like you out there in the world.  Someone with some sort of abilities.  This has been a dream of mine to encounter for the longest time.”

His cock finally started to deflate and he leaned back onto the bed.  Kay smiled at him and float herself down next to him on the bed. 

“When I wake up it's time to tell me what exactly this is and you may need to convince me this wasn't a dream.”

“A deal is a deal stud”

With that he rolled to spoon her from behind and felt a light hand tracing along his back as he grabbed a handful of tit and they fell asleep together.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 02:43:23 PM »
I don't really have any notes. We should post this to the site. :o

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 04:17:34 PM »
Really? Sweet!  Let me do a final draft before you post it up but it would be pretty awesome if it went up on the site!

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 11:51:09 PM »
Revision 1 chapter 2

Kay wasn't going to let Nate get off that easy.  After all she just gave him what is without a doubt the most unbelievable experience of his life and was actually a little surprised that he was able to pass out like that after such an experience, but maybe she was a little intense for their first time together. 

Regardless since she was so charged up she decided it was time to have more fun. With her new found energy she was now able to easily levitate herself.  She floated over Nate and with a pat on her leg Nates cock gave a very noticable twitch like it had been shocked by a strong jolt of electricity.  Another pat on her leg and his cock seemed to stretch as if waking up after a nap.  She couldn't help putting her hand over her mouth and letting out a little giggle.  It never got old inflicting her influence over the male anatomy.  She now positioned herself sitting upright with her legs crossed levitating about 3 feet above Nate.  With a simple wave of her hands Nate started to levitate and his hips and cock almost seemed as if it was being pulled towards Kay's pussy.  Kay was in fact using her powers to practically lift Nate by his midsection and his cock to make sure he held up his end of the bargain whether he was part of it nor not.  The sudden shift in position and the tugging feeling on his cock started to wake Nate and he slowly opened his eyes and saw Kay with a huge smile on her face.  Moments later he felt glorious wetness of her amazingly tight pussy surround his cock and his eyes popped open. 

“Well its nice that part of you decided to live up to the deal.”

Nate was still confused and with everything that had just happened fresh on his mind and despite the feeling of amazing pussy around his cock, he tried to roll away but found that he could twist and turn every part of himself except for his waist and below. It was at that moment that he now realized that he was levitating and in a slight panic he asked the question,

“What the hell are you and how the fuck are you doing all of this?”

“You hold up your end of the bargain and I'll tell you everything you wanna know stud.”

“I need something here, I'm floating above my bed right now and woke up after having without a doubt the craziest experience of my life and I'm starting to get a bit freaked out.”

“Well the most important part of you isn't freaked out, and couldn't wait for more. Besides do you really think you should be worried?  If I was going to do something awful to you it would have happened while you were passed out dontcha think? You gave me something that not many can and if you go with the flow you will find out that what will come of knowing me and being with me far outweighs any kind of protest you might have.”

After she said this Kay began to ever so slowly raise herself into the air exposing more and more of Nates cock to the open air until her pussy released it.  Nate was now staring at his rock hard cock which was now twitching madly and pulling against his own body almost as if it was trying it's hardest to get back into Kay's pussy any way possible.

“See your little friend here?  He's still really excited for the proposition of finishing the job.  Why not just relax and let him do all the work if you want at least he knows how to show a girl a good time?” She said with a wicked little smile on her face. “Or you can stop being so worried and join in on the fun because you've only experienced a taste of the fun the three of us can have!” 

Nate's cock started to jump around like it was cheering the prospect of the “fun” that Kay was talking about.  As weird as all of this was he couldn't help but be amused by it.  Nate after all actually enjoyed the idea of a woman having full control over his cock and enjoyed when a woman really knew how to handle what she was doing in the bedroom.  He was a bit of a sub at heart but could take command if the situation called for it.

“Did you really just consider my cock a third party here?”

Kay laughed and looked at Nate and asked his cock, “You got a mind of your own, don't you little buddy?”

She looked down after asking the question and Nate's cock then started to bob up and down as if agreeing with her.

“I guess it does doen't it?”

Nate knew that it wasn't possible for a part of his anatomy to have it's own sentient will and knew that any of the things happening for the past 20 minutes or so made no real sense whatsoever, but what he did know is that this woman gave him an experience unlike anything he ever had before and after the playful interactions Kay was having not only with him, but his now seemingly sentient cock made him start to lighten up a bit.

“I don't really get this, but I have to say what has happened here is pretty hot, and if your “powers” or whatever this is are real and I'm not just crazy then I'm all for some freaky fun.

“Thats a good boy.  He's a good boy isn't he little guy?”

His cock again nodded as if agreeing with her. Nate felt strange doing this but decided to ask,

“Do you think she is gonna hurt us or suck out our life force or something”

Nate looked at his cock and it just stood there standing at attention and doing nothing like any normal cock would. Then Kay asked,

“Do you answer to anybody except for me?”

Nate's cock emphatically moved left to right over and over again of course giving Kay the answer she wanted to hear. Nate still couldn't believe what was going on but also couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

With that, his cock stood straight up again and Kay uncrossed her legs and moved them to either side of Nate's body.

“Time to get this show on the road”

she lowered herself down to the tip of his cock and his cock then started to make it's move on her.  It started rubbing up and down the length of her slit as if he were holding it and priming it for it's job.  Nate was just watching everything happen still amazed by the things that were happening. Next he noticed that her clit was moving around and in circles and now Kay was beginning to moan.  The head of his cock was as sensitive as could be at this point and felt absolutely amazing.

“So are you gonna join us in this adventure or are you gonna make us do all the work?”

Nate was unsure what he could do knowing that he didn't have powers of his own. If this was going to be anything like what had happened earlier there was no way he didn't want to participate in everything that was happening to him and his now seemingly living cock.

“How about you put those hands of yours to good use.  My girls want some attention, don't you girls?”

After she had asked the question her tits started to lift and bobble as if she was using her own hands to play with herself. Nate's jaw instantly dropped and was almost hynotized by the movements her perfect tits were making.  He snapped out of it

“I'm just letting you know I'm still unsure about all of this, but at this point I really don't care anymore.  I don't think I've ever wanted someone as much as I want you right now.”

Acting on his invitation, he brought his hands up to her tits and started to gingerly squeeze her wonderful natural tits and left the nipples in between his fingers and would give a little squeeze every now and again eliciting a moan from Kay.  Her large nipples were as hard as he was.

“That feels amazing Nate I knew you would come around.”

Her wetness now effectively spread all overNate's cock and her engines primed Kay now began to start lowering herself onto Nate again still in midair and her legs hanging off either side of him she started to rise and fall onto his cock.  She started slowly of course and Nate couldn't help but feel how hot her pussy was and when she would bury herself to the hilt. He could feel her pussy moving and latching onto him after each completed downward motion so that his cock was squeezed with an inhuman amount of pressure and then would loosen once her pussy was just around his tip and quickly move back down his cock.  She was doing this repeatedly and it was like her pussy was wanting to milk him it was strange but also causing pleasure like he never had before.  With each upward motion he would squeeze her tits just a little harder and Kay knew he liked it, and his hands felt great on her tits.

“I have never felt anything like this before.” Nate said.

“You have no idea how good you make me feel too stud, keep playing with my tits your hands feel amazing. I have another surprise for you though.” She said in between short breaths.

She began to pick up speed he felt something very strange happening to his cock again.  He started to feel it begin to vibrate almost like if he were wearing a vibrating cock ring.  Up and down just a little faster. The vibrations sending wave after wave of pleasure into both of them.  Kay could barely control herself at this point as she let Nate know that she approved of the work he was doing with his hands by eliciting a sexy moan each time he gave her nipples a hard squeeze. 

Kay felt herself nearing orgasm and slammed down on him in turn making them both fall onto the bed with a loud crash.  It must have caused a lack of concentration for Kay because Nate now realized he could move again and instantly flipped Kay off of him and grabbed her from behind.  He took his opportunity to start doing some of the heavier work.   Nate started fucking Kay with all of his being from behind.  Kay had noticed that there was a mirror on his dresser and decided she wanted something to look at and wanted him to see too.  She floated them for a brief second and turned them so that they faced the mirror. 

“You are absolutely amazing,” Nate said as they were turning while in midair once again.

“Just keep fucking me like this and I promise it only gets better from here.”

Nate watched himself fucking Kay from behind and slapping her ass intermittently.  Her perfectly toned ass had just enough left on it so that with each slap and thrust it caused a magical reaction of waves and wobbles.  Kay's tits were bouncing wildly with her body as he pounded her from behind.  Kay was getting closer and closer to her release and Nate's cock was vibrating even harder so hard in fact that the pleasure was so intense he actually stopped moving because it was almost too good.  Thanks to the good rhythm they had going whenever that happened Kay would just back herself up right into him to keep the friction going and turn down the vibration just a little bit so that he could at least concentrate on something. Nate knew he was going to cum soon.  He also noticed that some of his things around the room began to rise off of the floor.  Shirts, pants, boxers all started to levitate.  The things on his dresser all started levitating as well.  He couldn't believe his eyes as the gravity in the room seemed to be turned off.  Some of the floating items started whizzing by them almost hitting them and knocking off the walls.

“Fuck Nate I'm gonna cum! Oh my God don't stop!” screamed Kay

Kay's bra and panties also lifted into the air but rather than just simply float above the ground Kay's bra flew at Nate and covered his face.  Kay knew she was going to cum and with a final few thrusts began to cum all over Nates cock.

“I'mmmm Cummmminnnng!”

Nate lost in the sensation of his vibrating cock now vibrating with the highest intensity yet in this amazing pussy lost himself as well.  Cumming what felt like torrents straight into her spasming pussy. While he could feel Kay soaking him and the bed beneath with her own cum as well.

“Keep cumming baby!”

The bra hindered his view of Kay as they both came together because had he seen Kay he would have noticed the glow emanating from her backside and his cock. He could feel himself release spurt after spurt of cum into her unable to control himself and genuinely surprised at how much he was cumming.

Kay suddenly flew away from Nate still violently shaking from her explosive orgasm.  Nate's cock staring at her and dripping the last bits of his inhuman ejaculation, but rather than drip to the ground his cum once again was defying gravity and the last bits was just pooling at the tip of his cock. While floating in the air Kay started regaining her senses and flicked her hand at Nate making her bra fly away from his face so he could see that she was there levitating in front of him.  She looked at his cock still somehow hard and leaking more cum and made a gesture with her head Nate looked down at his cock as the cum leapt from his cock and went straight to her mouth and she opened her mouth and swallowed it down, moaning in pleasure and licking her lips. 

“I can't believe how good you taste. You have no idea how special you really are.”

Nate just knelt there on the bed staring at with the room with his jaw open and in shock at what had happened.  His bed was soaked, his room was even more of a mess than it was before and there was a sex Goddess floating across from him that showed him what was the best sexual experience he had. After surveying the room and his surroundings he finally had the energy to speak.

“I don't understand how I could possibly get this lucky.  I always thought there was someone like you out there in the world.  Someone with some sort of abilities.  This has been a dream of mine to encounter someone like you for the longest time.”

His cock finally started to deflate and he leaned back onto the bed.  Kay smiled at him and float herself down next to him on the bed. 

“When I wake up it's time to tell me what exactly this is and you may need to convince me this wasn't a dream.”

“A deal is a deal stud”

With that he rolled to spoon her from behind and felt a light invisible hand tracing along his back giving him a gentle back rub as he grabbed a handful of tit and fell asleep together.