Author Topic: A slave to socks Ch. 10 (I'm rusty. be gentle)  (Read 1593 times)

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: A slave to socks Ch. 10 (I'm rusty. be gentle)
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2018, 09:42:34 PM »
Damn, TLS, you definitely belong in this writing crew.

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 01:20:13 AM »
Finished the edits that I agreed need changing. Reading over it again before mailing it to wesite host again to publish. Some things suggestes for edit remain unchanged in this chapter, but provided an interesting theme to entertain and play with in later chapters.

Thanks all. Hopefully 11 will be on the edit block soon.

Not really the beggar?

Changed to: Sure, she'd rather those nike socks foot deep in to her mouth, but it wasn't exactly as though she was in command of this situation, was she?

"the command included them" is clearer.

Changed to suggested

This is an awkward description. "Red-striped socks" or just "Tasha" is much clearer

Changed t:o Red-striped knee high socks

Either heeding or obeying, "heeding out" is not correct.

Changes to obeying

Off, also, she didn't lick the socks off?

Replaced with:  Lexi could see how those knee high Nike's were pistoning in and out of that mouth, while her own did the same to that pussy. Lexi envied her, and briefly considered trying one again to break away from her position and rush to those socks. There wasn't much time to expand on that thought however, as ech of the outfit's thrusting caused her to snap back to reality.

Except she wasn't This is also the perfect chance for her socks to tease her, maybe threaten that if they go back with her, they will force her to work out.

Did not change this in this chapter, cause of the notion that the student is never aware that the clothes can talk in this specific case, but I want to toy with your idea. The notion of a pair of white low cut ankle socks owned by a cheerleader, getting verbally abused by them..stating how they can't stand being on the feet of someone so dense. Maybe finish it off with a remark about how its no wonder any boys like her...if she sucked dick as bad as she sucked them. A fun idea to play around with in future chapters.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 02:23:22 AM »
Damn, ouch on like--every bit of my hackery.

Maybe it's a good thing I haven't written in months :D

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 03:13:32 AM »
Not sure what you mean. If this is in regards to your defense post. I agree largely with what you said. Given the situation at hand, that's what largely determines people's fight or flight. If I was any anthropomorphic creature I'd either be weirded out and walk away (For most 'passive' types like house cat, or dog) or outright run in fear. (for predators such as wolf or shark.) While those with the furry disposition would be all to ready to suck 'em off. Same with us and clothes. We are far more likely to stick around with our sentient clothes, if it means a chance at a good time.

The only point I kind of disagree with is you belief that less people would initially run if magic poofed in their face. I think everyone would initially, but again, that depends on what shenigens are happening.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 08:34:32 AM »
No, forgive me, it's a bad joke about flight, flying, not-respecting-gravity, etc.
Darkside hates it too, but I could always brush it off as his little issue. Now that it capable writer hates it, too, I'm reconsidering that I might just be a hack.  ::)

I just find it funny that you both feel the need to respect gravity, but you don't have to respect the fact that locomotion (let alone thought/speech) usually takes some sort of mechanical/electrical/biological energy processing and potentiary system. I know that we're each talking about our own preferences in things, but now that Darkside has someone who agrees with him, I feel like I had to whine a little and attempt to defend my own hack writing--however pitifully.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:49:37 AM by Vestiphile »

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 09:18:45 AM »
I don't know, if it makes you feel better, I am more forgiving when I see it used with regards to objects that aren't clothing. So for stories in which you have sentient sex toys, which has no logical means of self travel, I guess you have to use flight. I still don't like it, but you have to use something to make it work for a dildo, other than having it sprout legs and it running along - which is silly. But there, you run in to an impasse with me again, as I can't bring myself to find a sentient dildo (or any sex toy) exciting.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 10:00:33 AM »
Thank you for your explanation TheLivingSocks. I understand a lot better now, and appreciate you talking so much about it. You are incorrect though in one thing still. When you stated, "not sure who (If anyone) would read a story that only involves animated socks." I would totally be interested in that kind of story, as you and I share pretty much the exact same fetish for the exact same style of living socks (we just differ on our gender preferences). But I still enjoy the story you've written so far, and can't wait to see where it goes, as well as what other types of stories you have up your sleeves - or...socks, I guess ;)

Thanks again!
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 10:53:30 AM »
I might have something in the works again. I have been toying with the idea of a less dom/sub, more 'romantic' story between a man, his girlfriend, and her socks - probably with his socks entering at some point. It's kind of an experiment to see if a gentle scene can be done, and still hold focus, as well as maybe try at the idea of clothes having 'sex' with other clothes. Maybe even transformation. See how weird it can get before it crosses the line, and no one reads it. I will work on it in between the story going on now.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 11:16:13 AM »
Nice! I've toyed with the idea of transformation as well in one story of mine that is not up anywhere yet. Only Vestiphile has read it. That brings on its own set of challenges though. I'd be excited to read either story you mentioned in your post though.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 02:11:13 PM »
[size=0px]See how weird it can get before it crosses the line, and no one reads it.[/size]

[/size]
[/size][size=0px]Take a look at enchanted panties...lots of themes in that one. I'd say it could be pretty weird before people don't read it.[/size][size=0px]

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 09:40:11 PM »

Not sure what you mean. If this is in regards to your defense post. I agree largely with what you said.

V has a habit of introducing a concept on page 1, having an orgy on page 2, and then having everyone fly around by page 3, and then Page 4 is just the line "Wtf do I do from here?"

We've largely cured him of that, though. :)

No, forgive me, it's a bad joke about flight, flying, not-respecting-gravity, etc.
Darkside hates it too, but I could always brush it off as his little issue. Now that it capable writer hates it, too, I'm reconsidering that I might just be a hack.  ::)

I just find it funny that you both feel the need to respect gravity, but you don't have to respect the fact that locomotion (let alone thought/speech) usually takes some sort of mechanical/electrical/biological energy processing and potentiary system. I know that we're each talking about our own preferences in things, but now that Darkside has someone who agrees with him, I feel like I had to whine a little and attempt to defend my own hack writing--however pitifully.

1) Stop whining

2) It's never been about respecting gravity. It's always been about controlling power creep to force you into good writing, a project that has largely been successful.

The notion of a pair of white low cut ankle socks owned by a cheerleader, getting verbally abused by them..stating how they can't stand being on the feet of someone so dense. Maybe finish it off with a remark about how its no wonder any boys like her...if she sucked dick as bad as she sucked them. A fun idea to play around with in future chapters.

This, but with knee or thigh socks in the more classic cheerleader uniform. Socks you can't see aren't any fun. ^_^

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2018, 02:36:57 AM »
I would imagine anklets everywhere would take offense to that. Ankle socks are among my favorites for playing with. For physical looks, knee highs or thigh highs win out slightly, but contrary to the story' direction..I'm partial to ankle socks, they are just friggen cute. Truth be told, it was a heavy decision as to if Tasha would be anklets. I always personify anklets as the smarter of the bunch, and are either cute and shy, or sarcastic, and mean when they want to be. However, I still am of the opinion that longer socks can do more to the body when they want..so I figured Tasha should be that type.

As for my test story. I mean weird as in not going the direction of animate clothing being the cruel masters to their humans and just using them as slaves, and fuck meat. I mean to try to go the romantic, caring, 'kind girlfriend', that works to win over a mutual love. Still will probably demonstrate 'playful dominance' in the  sense of Kinky Role-Play in the bedroom...but not the way my main story is going right now.

Also mean weird in the sense of socks fucking other socks...or jeans...or something. Something I haven't found yet in a story, and wonder if its because it is too weird, hard to write, or people only having interest in clothing/human interaction. I can't be just me wondering if those shoes love it when a sock slips in them..or if a shirt sleeve rubs the inside of a sock....or if a sock pumps in and out of a pair of jean's zipper.

Lastly weird in the sense that I might try transformation. as in human to pair of socks..mentioned earlier in this thread that this has always been a fantasy of mine.

lastly the 'test story' will likely be short chapters posted on forums for comments and suggestions. Doubt I will place it on Literotica...maybe on menagerie, if it has an interest, and is good. Other than that..mostly written to experiment/better my own writing/try things normally not accepted in other forums (F-list/Literotica) but might be along likeminded people here. It will also be a test story in the sense of playing with many personalities for socks animated (and other clothes if needed), and keeping it interesting.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:32:40 AM by TheLivingSocks »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2018, 07:40:15 AM »
What's Menagerie?

Yes, I tried to google it. And "Menagerie story site". Nothing on the first three pages.

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2018, 08:24:33 AM »
meant Mystique, as in Magic Mystique, your site. But phone auto corrected to Menagerie

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2018, 09:48:48 AM »
Haaa, no wonder.