Author Topic: A slave to socks Ch. 10 (I'm rusty. be gentle)  (Read 1594 times)

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
A slave to socks Ch. 10 (I'm rusty. be gentle)
« on: January 20, 2018, 06:10:27 AM »
Like I said...I'm rusty. Just got a working computer, haven't looked at this story since...trying to get back in to things.

Lexi’s eyes grew wide as she found herself being flung into the outfit’s midsection. It wasn’t the force in which she felt that was shocking, Lexi was quite used to that already in the short amount of time the living clothing had been in her life. Rather, it was the act that was being done that caused her to take a step back mentally, and realize the situation she was in. This wasn’t Tasha commanding their slave around, it was this girl’s knee-high nike socks. Of course, Lexi knew of the promise she made: That she would obey all socks, but saying one thing and still expecting another, well, that was the human way of life, wasn’t it? It’s like promising your friend you’d go with them to that crappy movie, then coming up with an excuse not to at the last minute – something you said you do, but didn’t expect to do. But that really was the tip of the iceberg.

So Lexi licked, closing her eyes and letting herself fall into the moment placed before her. The following moan from those black panties cemented the idea that not only was she doing what was told, but she was doing it correctly. If the woman was to be honest with herself, that notion alone heightened the moment just a bit more. Sure, she’s rather those nike socks foot deep in to her mouth, but beggars can’t be choosers.

“Mmmm...that’s more like it.” Those black panties said in between their moaning, the clothing itself grinding more in to the face, pressing the black fabric up against that nose, causing it to flatten a bit form the pressure. “Make sure you lick all of the bitch’s mess up.”

“You shouldn’t stop there, girls.” The familiar voice of Tasha was heard, Lexi managing to see the red striped knee high socks just out of the corner of her eye. The tone of those socks had her a bit worried. Sexy though it sounded, the female voice sounded a bit upset as well. “Well, go on. Just fuck her like the piece of meat she is.” Lexi’s eyes grew a bit wide upon hearing that, having a desire to say something, but any attempt to pull away from those panties resulted in those latex gloves grabbing her hair tighter, keeping that head in place

Assuming that the comment regarded them as well, those nike socks started to slide their toes down to those breasts, read to start playing with them to begin making those nipples stand upright. Only inches away however, they were stopped by the knee socks that animated them. “Not you.”

“But you said..”

“Maybe later. Our pet was a bit more of a pain the last few moments. Hesitating on heeding out commands, and generally not putting faith in her Mistress.” Tasha then walked over to Lexi’s own animated clothing, silently directing them to go join the fun as well. Happily, the animated clothing moved in unison over to Lexi’s exposed ass, the ‘body’ lowering down enough so that Lexi’s own underwear was pressing up against those smooth checks. “Go play with the other girl...so Lexi what she could of had if she just...listened a bit better.”

“And you?” Lexi’s anklets said, jumping off their pet’s body and walking over towards the frightened girl in the corner, the woman already pushing herself further in to the wall, as if trying to meld in to it to avoid any contact.

“We are gonna go get our pet that ‘A’ she deserves. She may have angered us, but that’s no excuse to be completely bitchy.” Tasha walked off, leaving the clothing to do with Lexi what they will, walking under the desks to reach the professor that was already feeling the affects of her own clothing betraying her.

“Ha! You hear that, socks?! You get sloppy seconds!” Those black panties said, rubbing in the verdict as the front of those stained underpants started to grow a bit of a bulge, Lexi finding herself moaning a bit in protest as she attempted to keep such out with her tongue, to little effect. Before long, the new member was long enough enough to press against the back of Lexi’s mouth, and push it away from the base of the underwear.

“Yea, shut the fuck up, and enjoy it while you can.” the knee highs responded, dropping down from Lexi’s neck to walk over with her anklets to the other girl. Though the other girl gave a pathetic cry for them to go away, and even attempted to kick at the two pairs of socks, it was rather fruitless, as they proceeded to assert themselves on her body, the longer knee highs finding her neck while the anklets stayed around that exposed pussy, a few rubber tubes snaking their away around her limbs to keep them fastened to nearby desks.

“Oh we intended to.” Those black panties giggled softly as they started to thrust deep in to that mouth, the first sudden movement causing Lexi to gag a bit in response, her eyes watering from the girth and length that the underwear produced. “You are going to take the whole fucking thing, darling, before this is done.”

“She could, if she wanted.” A small giggle, as another voice was introduced to the fray. With the way that white T-shirt rested itself upon her back, the breasts formed at the chest felt pressing into her shoulder blades, and the small sleeves of the shirt moving up to brush against her left earlobe, Lexi had to assume this voice was personifying the shirt. “You remember your last boyfriend, right? Before you went full lesbo? The dude had a tiny dick, but man did he know how to use it.” Lexi moaned out again, attempting to dislodge herself from that massive cloth-cock in her mouth, but the latex gloves once again assured that she remained sucking it off. “And you nursed it all the way up to its release, didn’t you?” Another giggle, "Just because you are a lesbo now, doesn't mean your clothes have to be. Honestly, I'd let his socks fondle my tits all day."

Lexi wanted so hard to quiet her own shirt from revealing things she would love nothing more than to forget, but found herself once again choking on that cock as he thrust in deeper after hearing the story, a lustful moan from the black panties again, as if the little reveal spurred them on even more to fuck that mouth completely.

Just as Lexi was getting used to the girth at her mouth, she felt yet another at her ass, her own underwear taking a page from the black’s playbook, and growing a girth larger than she could take, letting it rim that pert asshole for a while before thrusting its way inside, causing a moan of Lexi’s to turn in to a bit of a scream.

Within moments, Lexi found herself being fucked at both the mouth and the ass, her body being thrown back and forth with each thrust, causing her to take move of the black underwear’s cock when the white’s slammed its way inward, and visa versa when the black smashed its tip against the back of her throat. Every so often, she caught sight of the girl she originally licked the knee high socks of, envying how she was being pistoned in that pussy by her own ankle socks, receiving the same treatment by the woman’s own knee highs to the mouth. Lexi didn’t have much time to focus on it though, as each of the outfit’s thrusting caused her to snap back to reality.

Though at first, it was a bit of a sudden shock to get used to, Lexi found her moans of protest to become that lustful want, eventually finding a rhythm with the to cocks fucking her, and working to suck off that thick girth that continued to invade her mouth. Lexi used her tongue to slather that soft cotton, letting it soak in to the fabric as it slapped in and out, her head bobbing to and fro to keep the rhythm, her breathing heavy and deep.

Every so often, Lexi found herself letting out a pain touched groan, as her white underwear at the backdoor pushed deeper than she was ever prepared for, leaving that hole stretched wide as that poly-cotton cock continued to ruin her asshole. Despite all this, the pussy, untouched by any animate clothing, began to drip its fluids on to the floor below her, her body becoming washed over with the stimulating feeling of nearing an orgasm.

“Is bigger, better, Lexi?” That T-shirt asked softly as it continued to rest over her back, the small sleeves still moving forward as if to embrace in a gentle hug. It was at this point that Lexi actually wished her Mistress socks had chosen a longer sleeved shirt with which to enjoy the embraces more. Though the idea was filed to memory, Lexi thought it best not to bring such up now, on account of Tasha’s anger with her.

Unable to answer the question, Lexi did her best to nod, though even that was lost in the moment as the woman was now vibrantly bobbing up and down on that cock in her mouth, sucking on it fervently, attempting to remove those stains placed there by the woman that once wore them. It was with the next thrust deep in to her mouth that Lexi was thrown into the throws of an orgasm, her body clenching and curling as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body, and spilled out of her pussy to a sticky mess on the ground. Even once finished however, Lexi wasn’t able to go completely limp, as both outfits of clothing got in a few more jabs before letting go, allowing Lexi to collapse on the cold tiled ground, and rolling over one her side.

Blue eyes looked lazily up at the girl who just got fucked by those two pairs of socks, noticing her face also went from fear to pure bless, having completed her own orgasm. With a smile on her face, she managed to slur the words “Good, no?”

“How was that…” she said in a bewildered tone before deciding not even to complete her sentence. Partly due to being tired, but also due to the girl’s own clothing coming back toward her while the socks moved away. In but a few minutes, the other woman was dressed back up in her own clothing, though her own knee highs remained with Lexi, forcing the sneakers to slip on to bare feet. About to ask for socks back, Lexi quickly interrupted. “They are staying with me. Like I said, I think they enjoyed me licking them. I plan to do more...if Mistress will let me.”

“Mistress?” The classmate responded quickly, rubbing her wrists the moment those rubber hoses let her go. Lexi’s face turned an embarrassing shade of red as she allowed her own clothes to slip on to her limp and sore body once again, wincing a bit as her own panties snuggled up against her still gaping asshole. She did just say that out loud, didn’t she? Still, Lexi found this embarrassment more for the fact that she had a Mistress, not for what they were. “They liked to be called Tasha. My red striped knee highs.”

“Your socks?” the girl responded quickly, followed by “You call your socks Mistress?”

“Don’t sound so shocked. You just witnessed what they can do to you..and let’s be honest, you loved every second of it too” This time it was the other woman’s turn to blush. “You’d give yourself to them as well, if you could. I mean, hell, just a second ago, you were begging for your own socks back.”

"Well…”

“And if you don’t keep what I told you to yourself, you might get more of it to come.” Lexi weakly brought up a forefinger to her lips, as if to mock being silent. “Our little secret, ok?” Then a little laugh, realizing something. “Though, truth be told, even if you did run around telling everyone just happened, who would believe you?”

The former classmate just nodded a few times, and very slowly got to her feet, halfway expecting her clothing to take over again. It was a reassuring glance from Lexi that told her that they were inanimate again, and she very quickly made her way to the classroom door, opening it up to peer out before quickly disappearing out of it.

“Lesson learned, pet?” The voice of Tasha was once again heard in her mind, and she lifted herself up off the floor to look for the red striped knee highs, seeing them make their way to her from a desk row away. The redhead nodded twice, but didn’t say anything. Curiosity had Lexi looking further up the classroom, to the desk where Mrs. Silverstone sat. She remained there, though her head resting on the desk, as she appeared sleep. The redhead could only guess what happened to the professor, and decided now was not the time to ask, or infer as to if she got that ‘A’ or not.

“Good. Like we said before, we can fuck you anywhere, at any time, and only those that we want to witness, will see. Forget that again, and we might just let everyone see.” Lexi smirked a bit at that threat, but dared not press the bluff now. It was true, what Tasha just said, but what Tasha didn’t want to admit was that while everyone could watch, that would lead to a great deal of trouble. Sure, they could silence the other girl from talking, but that was just one girl...silencing a crowd was going to be harder...and if people know..well...Lexi would have a padded room then.

“Did you have fun?” Tasha said while climbing in to that backpack again, Lexi found herself standing up due to the clothing's will and not her own, taking that as a queue to grab the back, albiet gingerly, as her ass still was feeling the repercussions of the treatment. “Can I speak honestly, mistress?”

“So long as it doesn’t make us upset."

“I loved it. I really did, but would rather you and my socks...or anyone else’s socks...at the helm.”

“Wow. Ok. So I meant nothing to you then?” That shirt responded in a hurt, sarcastic tone, making such anger known by rather agressively twisting those nipples, causing Lexi to hunch over a bit in pain.

“No, damnit. That’s not what I meant...I…” A heavy sigh, before regaining her composure, and heading out of the classroom. “Just...nevermind.” That frustrated sigh turning in to the smallest of smiles upon hearing a playful giggle from that T-shirt, followed by the rest of her clothing.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 09:25:17 AM by TheLivingSocks »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: A slave to socks Ch. 10 (I'm rusty. be gentle)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 09:42:40 AM »

Like I said...I'm rusty. Just got a working computer, haven't looked at this story since...trying to get back in to things.
Lexi’s eyes grew wide as she found herself being flung into the outfit’s midsection.

Which outfit?

Sure, she’s rather those nike socks foot deep in to her mouth, but beggars can’t be choosers.

She's not really a beggar here, is she? She just doesn't have a choice.

Assuming that the comment regarded them as well,

"the command included them" is clearer.

Only inches away however, they were stopped by the knee socks that animated them. “Not you."

This is an awkward description. "Red-striped socks" or just "Tasha" is much clearer

Hesitating on heeding out commands,

Either heeding or obeying, "heeding out" is not correct.

Tasha walked off, leaving the clothing to do with Lexi what they will, walking under the desks to reach the professor that was already feeling the affects of her own clothing betraying her.

This is too vague. What is happening?

Every so often, she caught sight of the girl she originally licked the knee high socks of

Off, also, she didn't lick the socks off?

noticing her face also went from fear to pure bless

Bliss

“How was that…” she said in a bewildered tone before deciding not even to complete her sentence. Partly due to being tired, but also due to the girl’s own clothing coming back toward her while the socks moved away. In but a few minutes, the other woman was dressed back up in her own clothing, though her own knee highs remained with Lexi, forcing the sneakers to slip on to bare feet. About to ask for socks back, Lexi quickly interrupted. “They are staying with me. Like I said, I think they enjoyed me licking them. I plan to do more...if Mistress will let me.”

Personal tic, but she should ask for her socks back and her socks should intimidate her into letting them go. It seems weird that Lexi is making this decision.

“You’d give yourself to them as well, if you could. I mean, hell, just a second ago, you were begging for your own socks back.”

Except she wasn't This is also the perfect chance for her socks to tease her, maybe threaten that if they go back with her, she's going to be forced into working out?

The former classmate just nodded a few times, and very slowly got to her feet, halfway expecting her clothing to take over again. It was a reassuring glance from Lexi that told her that they were inanimate again, and she very quickly made her way to the classroom door, opening it up to peer out before quickly disappearing out of it.

Why inanimate? Of course there shouldn't be runaway animation, but why not keep them up to make sure she behaves?

“So long as it doesn’t make us upset."

This is a "no".
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:52:12 AM by Darkside007 »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 11:18:56 PM »
I love the scene--it's super hot.
I see two mentions of "rubber hoses" that I don't really get the origin of, though. Maybe I need to go back and read former chapters.

Preposte

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 02:33:51 PM »
I know I'm not the target demo for these stories due to my own complex control issues, but I think the story getting a little unhealthy.  Trust is huge in this kind of relationship, and Lexi appears to trust her socks not to harm her, but as a reader, I don't know why.  As the writer, you know how far they would go, but she shouldn't know that.  If Lexi is just going with the flow and hoping, then eventually she's not going to seem like a real person, because people are too paranoid and anxious to exist like that.  If the socks don't reach out to prove their trustworthiness soon, Lexi needs to confront them (for good or ill), or I think.the character will start feeling like a prop.

That being said, I do enjoy this story more than I typically do similar stories, so please continue.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 06:50:53 PM »
You know what, I'll play a little defense here.

It's fair to say we don't *know* how any human would react to the rules of reality being broken so hard. People snap and turn into unreasonable monsters IRL for much, much [ed: less] stressful things. Similarly, people with a head for heights see a 14" wide steel girder, and find an easy path through. People with acrophobia see death.

In the world of fiction, I'd say "consistency of attitude" weighs much more than "realism of attitude". In TLS' case, we've established Lexi's relationship with the socks pretty solidly. She's willing to go along with anything NOW because of all the great things they've already shown her. Maybe she accepted too fast for the usual person, but once we've established her as someone who's willing to trust her animated clothes, I'd say it stands to reason that it would have to take a big change of scenery/intensity for her to suddenly freak out at the situation or run scared.

The new girl could absolutely freak--but then there's also the factor of another human present that's treating it like it's normal.
That social context would--and does in real life 'when in Rome' situations--play into the mindframe of the newbie at some level.

"Unhealthy", though--is something else altogether. Now we're not really talking about good writing vs. bad writing. For lack of a better way of me putting it, it seems like we're waxing guilt over a fictional character or situation.

To be fair, you presented that description along with an acknowledgement that these stories might not be for you, but when it comes to control in the case of magic, we've gone way, way nastier on the site. Speaking for myself here, with my stories...NO POSSIBLE FUCKING ESCAPE is pretty much the point (Thank Cor for that), especially when it comes to some kind of supernatural influence. I mean, we deal a LOT with power, and often times here, that's about power beyond the normal human capacity of exercising power--sometimes with dominant entities that aren't really human.

That caution aside, I agree with your assessment of too quick an initial acceptance. I think that's symptomatic of a few authors (me totally included) when it comes to living clothing. Having said that--I stick with my "consistency weighs more than realistic" and "spectrum of reactions" points.

For Lexi or the socks to suddenly reach some kind of anxious epiphany NOW would be far more unnatural than almost *any* initial reaction to one's socks getting up and moving on their own.

Additionally, I agree that some people would find a self-animated object and run for the hills (less today than 100 years ago, though, I'm sure). But if we're making room for that possibility, we have to make room for the intensely curious and ballsy--those with a "head for heights weird."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:53:28 PM by Vestiphile »

Preposte

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 08:40:27 PM »
Ugh, I shouldn't post complex thoughts from my phone.  I regret using the term "unhealthy", because yes, fiction is an outlet for this kind of thing and shouldn't be constrained by any laws except its own internal consistency.

"you presented that description along with an acknowledgement that these stories might not be for you, but when it comes to control in the case of magic, we've gone way, way nastier on the site."

To be clear, I've seen plenty of nastier stuff here and elsewhere and my practice is to just move on.  I suppose I'm commenting here for the simple reason that this is interesting to me, and I have opinions on what would make it more appealing for me (which is all anyone can offer).  I probably should have couched my comment as a stranger's opinion shouldn't carry that much weight, but I have copy editing habits where brusqueness is usually a good thing.

Going back to the story:
"we've established Lexi's relationship with the socks pretty solidly."

That's part of why I wrote at all.  The socks are constantly pushing her horizons, forcing more extreme (from her perspective) scenarios on her and winning over her obedience.  That is one dimension of a relationship.  My suggestion was to introduce a second dimension to the relationship before the reader starts assuming there isn't one (even if that second dimension isn't my cup of tea).  If TLS thinks that would distract from their goals in the story, then please ignore what I said, but I genuinely like the story, and this is my contribution to it.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 09:07:32 PM »
Hey, all constructive points--all postable again. Totally not coming down on you. You even said "I know this just might be my thing", so I don't think your response was at all heavy-handed. We're just people talkin'.

To arrive at your conclusions means you're really digging into the story, and that's a good thing. I Just wanted to provide a couple counterpoint reasons someone might be so absolutely willing to go along with the unknowable (while selfishly justifying some of my own tropes, of course).

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 09:30:47 PM »

The darkest thing I ever read was Sinsub's The Collar. This is darker even the mind-control slave-making stories I've skimmed over. But it's brilliantly written and tells a compelling story. I originally thought it reflected some unhealthy impulses of the author (who I otherwise like), but come to find out the author is a woman whose fantasy here is that of the victim.

So I would discard judgments about the healthiness of the author's mind based on their writing. Now, if you want to talk about the relationship between Lexi and her socks, I think that is trending in a quasi-abusive direction, but we'll see how the story plays out (since we're giving TLS an anxiety attack now :P ). I'm more concerned with the animation going viral and the story turning into Enchanted Panties.

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 04:29:56 AM »
Here's my problem with the whole 'acceptance' problem, and if it was too soon. The reality of it all is: No one knows, but the author. I tackled with the notion of various other ways to deal with this, but in every single avenue I went down the question came to this: "Why would she not accept this?" She willingly and knowingly cast the spell - albeit with the intent to be the master, not the slave. She expressed having a fetish for socks all the way back in chapter 1 (Or 2, I think 1 was just setting background), thus the reason for using the spell on her sister's socks to start with. So the answer to me is completely clear: Of course she would accept this life. Additionally, as I think someone mentioned...there is a bit of the author in the story. I have a living clothing fetish....but its cutved more to the idea of living socks, than anything else. Had I the ability to use this spell..I would without a second thought. I would not make the same mistake (hopefully) as Lexi did...giving the socks the power to animate other clothing, and thus become to powerful to control. But I also couldn't honestly say I'd panic either..cause even with the fuck up...at least there are living socks, as apposed to the alternative...which is nothing.

Up until Chapter 8-10, she got more or less exactly what she wanted, she was being fucked by animate socks. Sure she was a slave, but a slave to everything she wanted, so it was like not being a slave at all. In chapter 8-10, she started to realize that this is a bit more than anticipated. Tasha was asking her to do things in public, having no idea that she was protected from being seen as well - through admittedly unexplained magic - however, establishing all of the socks abilities is exhausting in of itself, so I just allow it to appear and for the audience to accept - but that's another matter. Again...this is pretty much how I would view the situation. First fuck was nothing but socks - fucking sweet. second fuck was mostly socks, and the bed-sheet - ok...not the best, but still being railed by living socks - fucking sweet. Third fuck, no socks at all, AND I had to watch someone else get what I want - Now reality sets in, I truly am a slave to their whims...and might not get the pleasure I want unless they deem I deserve it.

Given this pattern, it's not unreasonable to assume that Lexi is going to try to turn the tables completely, or at least find a compromise, as right now, the socks are running the show, and the show isn't going according to Lexi's own fantasies. I mean, she doesn't HATE it, but it is not ideal.

Lexi, though she enjoys the idea of being fucked by anyone's socks, isn't all that hyped up on the idea of being done in public, thus her attempts to tell her Mistresses that doing so would not be wise for both of them. Yet, the socks do it anyway, and without the use of any socks at all, knowing it will be unfavorable to Lexi. Sure..in the end, she enjoyed the tag team of the outfits, but she'd much prefer to be fucked silly by socks...as stated at the end of Chapter 10.

I figured I established the initial fear of the second woman well enough to get the notion that she didn't want to be there, but didn't exactly want to run out of the classroom naked either. She was collateral damage, who enjoyed it as well, in the long run.

As for the notion of people freaking out. Well..in my opinion...save for Lexi, her sister, and now this random student that will likely never see a chapter again, people will. Thus the constant reminder that having those socks just up and fuck her in public for everyone to see, is going to not end well, for either of them. Lexi would be taken to a Mental Institute, and a massive study would be made on what the fuck just happened...making it impossible for those socks to continue to do what they were doing. In a nutshell - a public scene would pretty much dead end the story, if done incorrectly.

Edit: It wouldn't dead end the story...but would make it exceedingly hard to continue writing it. What happens now that Lexi being fucked in Wal-Mart's socks aisle is the headline of every news story? Do she and the socks go in hiding? Do the socks take over the world with animated clothing? Silly ideas. I only threw in the notion of the socks 'camouflaging' Lexi's actions in the classroom, cause I can conceivably believe it. If I was so focused on taking a test...it is unlikely but still possible for someone to slide under a desk unnoticed. Within my suspension of disbelief, so I went with it. Any other more public scene with more than say...six people, at most..and it becomes hard to keep what happened a secret...barring some cheap 'Men in Black' flashing pen gimmick.

As for Darksides edits:

Which Outfit?

The unnamed student's. Chapter 9 stated it grabbed Lexi and shoved her in to the black panties.

Not really the beggar?

Not really, but kinds? I see your point here, and it probably should be changed. I just don't to what, that phrase is perfect for this scene. I mean, she is kind of the beggar in that she'd rather be licking the socks, not the panties. But your counterpoint to the notion that she doesn't have a choice, is more than valid as well. Don't know how else to phrase it, but I agree it needs to be re-phrased

"the command included them" is clearer.

Agreed, what I had was redundant

This is an awkward description. "Red-striped socks" or just "Tasha" is much clearer

Agreed. I'm finding this conception harder than initially imagined. Describing the socks without applying names (cause it only makes sense for Tasha to have a name...since they are a main character) is getting difficult without sounding bland and redundant.

Either heeding or obeying, "heeding out" is not correct.

Agreed

This is too vague. What is happening?

Left vague for a reason. The socks (tasha) were mentioned heading to the Professor's desk, and briefly mentioned 'getting their pet that 'A' they wanted.' Left it at that...wasn't about to try to explain two different rapish scenes (One for Lexi, one for the professor) in the same chapter. The same reason I didn't specifically explain what the two pairs of socks were doing to the unnamed student. I just briefly mentioned they were getting sexed, and let the reader fill in the blanks. This was to keep focus on the main character.

Off, also, she didn't lick the socks off?

A failed attempt to try to find another way to explain the knee high Nike brand socks, without saying 'knee high Nike socks' for the 15th time. Agreed though, it is confusing and needs to be reworded some how.

Except she wasn't This is also the perfect chance for her socks to tease her, maybe threaten that if they go back with her, she's going to be forced into working out?

The above paragraph mentioned the unnamed girl about to ask for her socks back. The statement was your typical over-playing of a situation. Like saying "He would not stop bitching" when you just meant "He never let the subject go" Sure, the other girl wasn't begging, but she was about to ask.

As to the decision being Lexi's. Ultimately, it isnT'. The Nike socks are going with Lexi regardless of choice. This is merely Lexi giving the illusion of being in control, and getting away with it. In the end, I can't bring myself to believe living clothing would feel the need to display their ownership. The socks own Lexi, Lexi is aware of the ownership, and we move on. There is no need for the socks to throw around their bravado to a random girl. Ultimately, this relationship is better the less people know about it. The more people that are affected by this animated clothing phenomenon, the harder it is to keep their mouths shut. I mean, this isn't to say Lexi isn't gonna get fucked in front of small groups, but Tasha isn't going to bust out of the backpack mid classroom session, grab Lexi's vagina and yell out for all to hear 'THIS IS OURS! GET YOUR OWN.'

Edit: Though this does entertain a fun idea to play with at a later date. Maybe a dominating figure comes in to Lexi's life such that Tasha DOES need to step in and assert dominance.

As to the threat of working out? I had hoped I explained Lexi's physique well enough to portray she does athletics and the like. If you mean the other student, she doesn't even know the socks - or any clothing Tasha animates - can talk. There is no need to make that known to the person, thus never speaking a word to her...other than Lexi doing the talking.

Think of it as dominance by proxy? The socks are in charge, but they don't see it worth the effort of showing that they are in charge, so they leave it to Lexi to play the boss for a while, ready to step in if she talks out of line.

Of course there shouldn't be runaway animation, but why not keep them up to make sure she behaves.

Because there is no need. Tasha has no interest in the student, only Lexi. (and I suppose Lexi's sister sice I did mention that relationship in Chapter 3) If anything, that girl was only used for the sole reason of punishing Lexi for not obeying commands without question by having her get fucked by socks, and Lexi watching. There is no reason to keep her clothing animate, because that student served her purpose, and was thrown aside. This isn't to say that the poor girl won't go home and stare at her closet wantonly, of course, but she would be wasting her time.

It is also because: if every out fit of every person in the story remained permanently animated...I would have a hell of a time focusing on all of them. If the student's clothing became permanently animated, and controlled her..I would have to introduce chapters based solely on her. Can that outfit in turn animate the girl's clothing at home? If so...what happens if they animate say...her mom's clothes? Then I would have to write around that too...it would quickly get out of control.

Thus the reason only Tasha has the lower to animate and de-animate clothing, to make this mechanic much more manageable. Maybe in.the future I will make another pair of socks to govern control over another person, but right now, as evidenced by these posts..this story has enough problems already. There is still the problem of Tasha and Lexi's sister...I am not sure how I am going back to that branch of the story...I kind of already regret writing it in

This is a "no".

It's only a 'no' if it the question upsets them. At best, this is 'think very carefully of what you are about to say. If you even have a pause in thought on if it will anger us, then best err on side of caution, and not ask.' Basically one of those 'fluff' answers. Best I can compare it to is: "Hey question for you." "Ok, well, I might have an answer." The response was stupid, but it was a 'fluff' from the expect, or usual response.

I will edit the story when I am able to do so
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:53:55 AM by TheLivingSocks »

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 04:59:24 AM »
There is also the problem of simply not being aware of what Tasha is capable of. This, I feel, is partly my fault, and partly the demands of the readers. Looking at how well this story is doing on Literotica, it shows that every chapter that doesn't have a sex scene (Chapter 1) or very little (Chapter 9 Rates poorly (Chapter 1 has 4.47 of 5 stars Chapter 9 with 4.38.) There are other chapters that fall in this hole, but those are the most impact number in front of me.

Tasha actually has a multitude of abilities at their disposal, but dedicating a chapter to explaining them would - at then same time - answer a lot of questions that people like Darkside have, and be the worst rated chapter in the story, possibly putting people off the living clothing concept, or just giving me a bad rating entirely. Even on my post about being back, but unsure how to continue the story. One post mentioned how they loved it...even though the last few chapters were uneventful.

So I am stuck...I have to find a way to actually explain how Tasha works, while simultaneously pounding someone's brains out. I want sex in my erotic fiction as much as the next girl..but taking a break to put in some important stuff is nice too.

I have the abilities written out too. It's on a profile I have at F-list. Link: https://www.f-list.net/c/The%20Living%20Socks

Under the drop down 'Abilities' is all  of Tasha's abilities, with a few of them like 'sock speak' and 'animate socks' being extended to all clothing.

If this stuff were in the story. It would explain why Lexi isn't putting on cum crusted socks and underwear. It would explain why the students clothes wouldn't remain animate to torment their owner after a certain distance from Tasha is met. It would even explain why the student cant hear Tasha, or any other clothing when they talk.

All this valuable information to the story, but no one wants to read boring 'plot advancing' or 'background setting' chapters, like Chapter one, or seven, or eight. So I am struggling, and and failing to find a place to put them in, and keep having readers.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 06:54:21 AM by TheLivingSocks »

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2018, 11:35:07 AM »
Sorry for the third consecutive post, but I'm at my computer now, and not on a phone, I can review and respond to what I missed:

The socks are constantly pushing her horizons, forcing more extreme (from her perspective) scenarios on her and winning over her obedience.  That is one dimension of a relationship.  My suggestion was to introduce a second dimension to the relationship before the reader starts assuming there isn't one (even if that second dimension isn't my cup of tea).

Could you elaborate more on the second dimension you mentioned? I ask cause I think I missed it in your posts, and am intrigued on what you mean so that I might try to add it in if it helps add to the story.

I love the scene--it's super hot.
I see two mentions of "rubber hoses" that I don't really get the origin of, though. Maybe I need to go back and read former chapters.

Literally nothing to them at all. She's in a biology room, which has 'lab areas' in case the classroom doubles as a chemistry room. I needed some more things to tie up the student's limbs, and couldn't reasonably think of a way to introduce some more socks. I briefly entertained the idea of maybe a pair of gym knee highs in the Professor's bag, for when she goes to work out...or a pair of a guys knee highs in a forgotten bag somewhere, but both of them seemed unreasonable. Who actually forgets a gym bag in a classroom, in college? More to the point, who actually brings their gym bag TO a class in college? They'll just stop by the dorm and pick it up. And while the professor's bag of work out clothes is slightly more plausible, it would be ankle socks, at best...which aren't long enough to tie anyone up.

So rubber hoses we the best thing to come up with, that would be in a science classroom. Nothing more to add to than that. In hindsight it was a bad move, as it contradicts the abilities Tasha has (rubber hoses aren't clothing, so Tasha can't animate them), but on the other hand, since I can't find a way to explain Tasha's abilities without making the chapter boring...no one knows she can't animate non-clothing attire.

So I would discard judgments about the healthiness of the author's mind based on their writing. Now, if you want to talk about the relationship between Lexi and her socks, I think that is trending in a quasi-abusive direction, but we'll see how the story plays out (since we're giving TLS an anxiety attack now :P ). I'm more concerned with the animation going viral and the story turning into Enchanted Panties.

The relationship was meant to go. From 'I animated you, now do as I say and fuck me.' to 'Wait...they are doing things I didn't ask of of them...but this is still fucking cool, mutual friends.' to 'Wait...they got me to lick this girl I don't even knows' socks...and are now fucking me in the mouth and ass..with panties..while forcing me to watch what I really want. Do they hate me? Am I just property?' to eventually, after learning Lexi can and will be punished, and this isn't some mutual relationship, 'My Mistress does love me, and will care for me. I can act as though they are my friends, but they will take from me what they want, and are not against punishing me if I refuse.'

Right now, Lexi is in stage three, and I might keep her there for another session, Tasha teasing her with more socks, but refusing to use them until Lexi finally realizes her place, and apologizes, or something. A verbal act of complete submission.

As mentioned in a previous post...if the story goes this long, I do intend on Lexi gaining enough leverage to turn this relationship in to a 'mixed one' Meaning sometimes Lexi will be the dominate, sometimes the Tasha will. But we'll see where the story takes me form here. Right now, like I said, there are a lot of other problems to patch up.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:55:08 AM by TheLivingSocks »

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2018, 11:41:22 AM »
I can see where some are coming from in regards to the story. Sometimes, some exposition is necessary in our stories, especially since we're dealing with things that others are not familiar with. I mean, we know, as authors, how our universes and situations operate, but not necessarily for our readers. The trick I guess is how much should be told by the characters - whether human or clothing - and how it's told in order to not impede the story. In these chapters, we find out through the interactions the character Lexi has with her newly animated socks. I'm of the belief, personally, that not everything always needs an explanation since these stories typically deal with supernatural elements and a very heavy suspension of disbelief absolutely has to occur in order for us to enjoy them; after all, as much as we may want it to occur, clothing is never simply going to come to life and have any form of sentience. It's obvious you have a set of rules you're operating under, and I as a reader personally go with it because I enjoy the subject material. This is also the reason I ended OMNI-Potential where I did, because if I had kept going, I would have run into issues with a vast multitude of people engaging with clothing brought to life in situations in which it would have been almost impossible to explain.

All that being said, I personally don't think it's necessary to explain everything. These stories are our fantasies, and sometimes fantasies just don't have an explanation. Especially since the stories are pretty much intended to arouse. Erotica doesn't always need an explanation. I'm sorry if I'm repeating myself at all. I guess what I'm trying to say is that clothing coming to life inherently has an aspect of power control, and it's not necessary to always explain how this control establishes itself especially when the individual wants it to happen. We're used to not having to ask things of our clothing, instead we're used to just taking. Also as has been mentioned, some people are more accepting than others if something like this were to happen, especially in the case of you and me, where we would want this to happen, and we would run with the idea. The level of acceptance of horny living clothing can be established on some type of Kinsey scale, I feel, with absolute acceptance vs. absolute rejection being on opposite ends, and the power element present there as well. Kind of like an X-Y graph.

As long as your characters stay true to their intentions, I'm on board with wherever the story goes, because that suspension of disbelief is already present in my mind. I've enjoyed the story up to this point, and with minor edits (mostly just descriptive passages), I would enjoy it even more.

P.S.: Never underestimate the power of living ankle socks to tie someone up ;) because they could simply wrap around the subject's wrists or ankles and hold them in space. You've already shown that the socks can walk in space all on their own accord. Who's to say that they can't hover in the air as well, or wrap around and slide on the floor in any direction?
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2018, 12:11:35 PM »
I can agree and disagree with you. You are absolutely right that sometimes, especially in the case of stories like these, someone just has to close their mind to questions, and allow their creativity to take over. I can get behind that in most cases. However, the problem comes when other people's creativity ends up making the story more confusing. Take Darkside's initial question as to why the unnamed student's clothing became inanimate again, why it didn't stay animate to continue to tease and torture her. The answer is because this story doesn't work that way, there are limitations, chiefly the following ability: (edited from source to fit story)

Animate Clothing - This is straight forward, and most common. Those sentient pair of socks can animate any and all clothing (including shoes) within a 120 yard radius on a whim. Should any clothing wander out of this range, or otherwise be forced out of it, they become inanimate once again. The only exception being awakened socks (See Below)When doing this, those clothes are merely mindless puppets acting out the mental commands issued, be it molesting a friend, binding up a girl, assisting in a rape...whatever.

This answer his question directly: Animated clothing, even if kept animated for as long as possible, will only remain such if within 120 yards of Tasha. If I could find a way to introduce this to the story without making a boring chapter, I would. This establishes the fact that this story doesn't follow the standards of most others on this site - that the animation is permanent and can happen to anything.

As to your P.S statement. Again, I agree with you to a point. You are right, animated ankle socks could find a way to tie up a woman's limbs, if not by tying the limbs to a structure, then by hogtying them at the wrists ankles. However, That's really the only way I can foresee it happening and - to me - not ruin my suspension of disbelief.

I want to stress that i'm not hating on anyone's writing style, or their perceptions of how living clothing works - my vision is not the panultimate. However, when I think of a pair of socks (Or any clothing really) just hovering in to the air, without form, and simply smacking in to a person. I don't think living clothing, I think ghost, or poltergeist. A pair of socks is going to act like a pair of socks. Either by standing up as if a foot were in them, or sliding around with toes (or tops) in the air, like snakes.

I generally try to follow this rule with other clothing as well - but have more lienence for say: Shirts, coats, and gloves. Pants walk as if someone was wearing them. Shirts generally attach to pants if available (again, As long as the shirt has the form of a person in side of them, I'm more content to allow the hovering in this case), and gloves either attaching to a shirt, or walking like spiders (In the case of short sleeve shirts, they attach to about where a hand should be.)

That's just me though, clothing flying about willy-nilly just seems silly and is more along the line of ghosts or poltergeists propelling the object. I feel that living clothing would do it's best to at least mimic the part of the body it covers.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 12:16:05 PM by TheLivingSocks »

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 01:02:51 PM »
I feel that living clothing would do it's best to at least mimic the part of the body it covers.

I can see that as well, and that's what I personally like about the idea as well as in your story. However, when I read the F-list items, it seems like it could possibly contradict your universe/rules. Do you think this is where your writer's block in advancing the story may be coming from? For instance, you say in the F-list, "How would you personify a pair of socks? Well..they are socks...they go over feet. If they were animated with magical powers, it's very likely they could walk on their own? Yes. What about the whole idea of crawling around like snakes? Most definitely." This would belie your interpretation of gloves, for instance. Yes, they would take on the shape of hands, but if they were their own entity wouldn't they reject being in the same place as if a human was wearing them i.e. on the ends of invisible arms, and instead want to explore?

For instance, you also say that, "They hate being worn without permission. Think about it...if you got forced to do something humiliating and degrading..would you do it with a smile? No. No you wouldn't." This seems like a limitation on their abilities and seems to get more into the "Invisible Person" idea rather than that of "Living Clothing" because even though they're alive, they're still forced to occupy the same space as they would have been if someone was wearing them. We've already determined that clothing is alive through some type of means. What's to stop them from doing their own thing rather than being tied into some type of role that they might be forced to participate in through some other type of means when they were inanimate? I don't mean to try and break apart your rules or anything, please don't think I am. I'm just trying to get more of a sense of how clothing would respond to being in the same type of role that it is now that it's alive rather than simply being worn by an individual, like tied to the same space at the ends of arms of an also living shirt.
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2018, 08:43:47 PM »
It makes sense, and I can see where you are coming from. Thankfully with this being purely speculative, it can work that way without giving any sort of hard and fast rule contradicting the matter like we can say, for humans being able to fly. For that example, we can't, end of story. We aren't designed to, we never will, etc. Because of this, it's entirely possible to theorize that clothing can move any way it wants in a fantasy world, because magic. Done. But this is generally how I view living clothing:

1) Clothing natural act based on their type: What I mean is, a pair of socks is a pair of socks is a pair of socks. They were created that way, there were designed for that purpose, that is what they are. Not only that, but they have been that way since creation. It's what their good at, being a pair of socks. So in my mind, if they were given sentience, they are going to do what naturally comes to them. (I.E walk, snake move, etc) Now I know this has flaws, chief among them: How do a pair of socks know they are a pair of socks, before sentience, they don't, this means they can do anything they want. Well...It's hard to ague that except to say: How does a human know it's being born a human before being born? They don't, but that doesn't mean a human can choose to fly the moment it's born. The second problem with this idea is what happen if a pair of socks gained sentience the very second it came off the sewing machine? Then..I don't know...it doesn't know the function of socks, so in my little universe of laws, division by 0 happens, and everything glitches out.

This also addresses your statement that 'socks might not want to be sock anymore.' You are right, they might not...buuut that doesn't change the fact that they are socks. In some of my more wild fantasies, I wish I was a living pair of socks, not a human....buuut I'm still human. So with my universe's checks and balances. A living pair of socks, is still a pair of socks. They behave and function and walk around like a pair of socks. The choice comes from if they want to serve the purpose they were created for - to protect people's feet - of to branch out and do new things - to fuck people silly.

2) Flight brings silliness. If a pair of clothes can function without it, use it at all times: I personally, as a reader of fiction and writer, am hardwired this way. If something doesn't have wings, and it's flying, it just looks silly....it doesn't belong there. Yes, this includes everything. Storm hovering in mid air in X-men, magneto, superman, I can't get behind any of them. Iron Man works, because he has a propulsion system that allows flight. (You can argue that magneto and storm can manipulate their respective abilities to allow flight too...but it's harder to get behind for me. Probably because of all three, Iron Man is the most logical in my mind to slip past my suspension of disbelief) On top of this. Why? Socks have the tools to walk, it's natural (and sexy) as hell for them to do so. Same with any pants (especially when accompanied by socks and/or shoes). Again, the rules for my universe falls apart when you are talking about the upper half of my body. This is where I have to doctor in exceptions: Therefore, I give some lenience to Shirts, coats, and gloves, because the parts required to walk are not there naturally. To get around this, I almost always (90%) of the time, make sure pants are around to satisfy this rule, or if not, allow the shirt to hover, but always no higher than 'human' height, and always filled out like a human is wearing it. This silly little stipulation, in my mind, qualifies as not flying.

3) Respect Gravity. It exists in my universe. Everything is pulled down to earth. This means that socks can certainly jump rather high, not being held down by weight, but they can't just float up to somewhere. This rule is again destroyed when trying to satisfy how pants, shirts, and the like work, but again as long as I respect the exceptions to the rule with regards to how they behave (as in rule one) exceptions can be made.

Is this 'basically an invisible person?' Ehhhhhh-yea, kinda, to a person that doesn't accept these rules. The only difference being there is no invisible person, there is nothing inside of the clothing at all. However, I also accept this view and dislike for it all the same. It's not for me to tell someone how their fantasy plays out. I can only write my own, and hope people enjoy.

Edit: You also have to take in to consideration that the direct center of my Object Sexualism and living clothing fetish is socks. The very fact that this story includes animation of other clothing frankly shocks even me...and I'm writing it. I think I'm doing it because 1) Larger audience, not sure who (If anyone) would read a story that only involves animated socks. 2) Somewhat easier. I'm not saying I can't write in ways to create scenes like Chapter 10, where Lexi is fucked in a classroom. The initial thought was to just 'steal' other people's socks in the room without them knowing it (Because magic) to rail Lexi...but in the end, clothing is just easier, and it isn't as difficult to explain how, as 'stealing' other people's socks would be.

Because my living clothing fetish is 100% narrowed on socks, my rules have become more precise as well. You will notice how the rules I have for socks barely fit any other clothing in general? Had I not this singular fixation of living socks, I might be more open to flying clothing and the like. In the end. Different strokes.

Another Edit: I think this is why you find the contradiction you pointed out in F-list. Because my fetish is solely based around living socks specifically, not living clothing. Therefore my rules have adapted to try to accommodate it. I sat down and said: "Hmm..if I liked the idea of a sentient shirt. Would it turn my on if it just rose up and wrapped around my chest like a blanket, groping my breasts with any part of it's body rather than it's sleeves?" The answer - probably in part because I am not turned on by a pair of socks rising up and wrapping around my breasts, groping with any part of their body, is 'no.' The act of them standing up and walking all over me, pressing their foot in my mouth while having the form of a foot, or even just inching all over my body like snakes, gets me all worked up. If they had a short cut to say...rise up and fly right in my face to blindfold me...all that wonderful feelings of them working up to my face is gone.

Like...if a shirt was ON a person, and then started moving the area near the breasts to grope those nipples. Fine...because the shirt is on a body, and can't use it sleeves of its own accord. If it's devoid of a body however, it's going to use it's sleeves.

The main thing to take away from this mess of a post is: My rules were designed with my specific living sock fetish in mind, and adapted to include clothing in a fashion I still accept and like.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:17:15 PM by TheLivingSocks »