Author Topic: New Member writing  (Read 855 times)

LPRef1981

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
New Member writing
« on: November 28, 2017, 08:27:10 AM »
So a new member here and accidentally stumbled upon when looking for what happened to Bloomin’ Faeries (alas, alack, etc). I’ve poked around a little bit and I like the site, even if I don’t necessarily have the predilections for some of the kinks displayed here (although magical clothing, interesting…)
I’ve been inspired to look back at a couple of sexy stories I was illustrating back in the past, especially as there some ideas for sequels as well.

Generally, I tend to enjoy a plot with a sexy story, not general cheesecake getting from one element to the next, although I always tended to write/illustrate with an undercurrent of humour. It was inspired by a throwaway comment in English at a Dutch anime convention in Almelo. It created A Fucking Fairy Story, along with two sequels.
The art, quite frankly, is terrible, so I’d have to redraw it, but in the meantime, I’ve typed up some snippets of story whilst I re-jig the story a little bit and get my drawing hand back into the swing of action.

--

The night had been more mentally rough than Stefan had been accustomed to, but tonight had been exceptionally frustrating with the demands of his now former girlfriend, who had the most monumental tantrum in front the whole restaurant when she hadn’t been served by a server she liked and who had the temerity to have had a day off.
Stefan had walked out of the restaurant and put his phone on silent after receiving a real ear-bashing from Martina about him leaving her behind, along with the car, demanding to know when he was going to return and to get back before the police arrived to detain her for the night.
Stefan left her with one comment before hanging up, telling her that he wished he could have a fucking fairy to help him out.

Just before her next outburst, he hung up and carried on walking home, he had no wish to see Martina again and just wanted to sleep off and recharge his batteries before dealing with her whole mess again in the morning.

As his shoes crunched on the gravel path, Stefan looked up and realised that the hallway light had been left on and he didn’t recall leaving anything on. Blaming it on Martina, Stefan inserted the key into the lock and opened the door.

“Well it’s about fucking time!”

Stefan looked up sharply to find a five foot tall woman standing in front of him with the largest boobs he had ever seen, her top barely covering her nipples and mostly exposed her bare breast flesh. He conservatively estimated them to be at least a P-Cup and he couldn’t help but be distracted by them.

“Eyes up sunshine.”

Stefan looked up and struggled to not fall in love with the beauty he was met by, the woman had the deepest blue eyes and a cascade of blonde hair fell around her cheeks, framing her face in a magical way. He hadn’t yet clocked on that she also had a pair of wings protruding from her back and that the rest of her clothing barely covered any intimate part of her body.

“You called for me and I’ve been sat on your bed, wondering just where the hell you were.”
“I called you?”

The woman pushed her massive boobs up, almost making Stefan’s eyes pop out.

“I’m a fucking fairy, Anya, at your service.”

Stefan felt his head swim and he thought he had to be in a dream, but he could feel his body start to take control and his penis began to swell up.Anya looked at him quizzically and then looked down towards his pants, barely suppressing a gasp of shock as the outline just grew and grew. A smile crossed Anya’s face and her face began to redden.

“Oh my,” she soothed, “It looks like you were worth the wait after all.”
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 07:49:40 AM by LPRef1981 »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: New Member writing
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 08:13:17 PM »

Glad you're here!

Could you strip out the broken formatting from the story? It makes it almost impossible to read.

LPRef1981

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 07:50:07 AM »
Hopefully this is better now?

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:47:54 AM »
Much, thanks!

LPRef1981

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 10:05:04 AM »
No problem! Hopefully it can be read now?

Preposte

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 03:56:31 PM »
I like it.  Though, if there was such a service, I don't know if I want to know what currency they use for payment.  Or is it philanthropical?

Though, I would recommend capitalizing "Fucking Fairy" to make the alternate reading more clear.

LPRef1981

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 07:02:09 AM »
Thank you. I'll go through and capitalise where necessary. I'll need to get some sketches done at some point too - any recommendations on where I should post this if it looks good? Besides here, that is.

I'm half thinking ehentai, but I'm not sure.

As for the payment, this is definitely a plot point I should have considered. But Anya is impressed enough to eventually shack up with Stefan, as he gets her magic ring to rub. I can still put together some sort of transaction economy though.