Author Topic: Let's Try This Again  (Read 2676 times)

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Try This Again
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 04:08:28 PM »
I appreciate that, but the title of that book is:
"The Cleavage Accounts Vol 9: Mystical Properties"

of which The Corset is one of three stories in it. It is a similar situation to the last story I asked for feedback on earlier called 'The Temple' which is part of "TCA V.VIII" and has other unrelated stories in it that are part of a series and have no LC in them either.

I just want clear that up so that no one else goes in expecting something different.

I apolgize for the misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:16:36 PM by JJStrebas »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 06:15:52 PM »
Ah, ok, got it.

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 11:41:41 PM »
Bosom Destiny is a stand alone novelette that contains BE primarily but features elements of LC, absorption, lactation, hucow, gang bang (consensual, always consensual), lesbian and straight sex.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X3S2LY

This story is different for me and a lot of BE stories in that the MC is not a booby greed size addict intent on being bigger than everything and everybody. The focus here is on her situation and her plight and how she handles it.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:14:15 PM by JJStrebas »

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 12:17:21 AM »
Bosom Destiny is a stand alone novelette that contains BE primarily but features elements of LC, absorption, lactation, hucow, gang bang (consensual, always consensual), lesbian and straight sex.
...lactation, hucow...
...hucow...

Yes, officer, this post.
https://youtu.be/IgrTPtwyQ3A (anime cow girls but not human-like cow females but actual girls milked like cows.)

I'm sorry, that was my first thought when I read that. Don't ban me please.
I lurk. I mean what else?

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »
Ha ha, yeah but not like that. No milking machines or Holstein patterned swimsuits or farmhouse game show setting. If you are looking for that you will be disapointed. There is a scene where the MC uses her milk for purpose rather than (just) sexual titiliation.

Adult wetnurse is a better term for what happens.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:02:07 AM by JJStrebas »

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 02:29:45 PM »
Bosom Destiny: Growing Concern

Elizabeth is back in her quest to fulfill the requirements of her Great Aunt's will and inherit her fortune. Her breasts continue to grow despite her best efforts to control and mitigate their size. She is trying to understand the rules and quirks of her role as an unlikely defender as she is thrust into strange places and situations and conflicts with people she doesn't know and will never see again. Her home and her body are imfluenced by the spirt of her Great Aunt and two mysterious entities that manifest themselves within elegant gloves and stockings.

She uses her ability to pass her growth and excess on to others as a way to keep her size from becoming too large for her to handle, but in the meantime her personal and family relationships suffer.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BBTJVCQ

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:15:18 PM by JJStrebas »

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 11:43:22 AM »
I put Bosom Destiny on Smashwords for those of you who need to exercise discretion and don't want to use an Amazon account.

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 04:04:04 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D7M27GP

Elizabeth Primm is back in this 3rd installment of the Bosom Destiny series.

Cautiously optimistic, Elizabeth has gotten herself on a strict and maintainable routine to satisfy the house and maintain her good standing with the estate. She has reluctantly become more and more relaxed to the idea of carrying a larger bust than she ever thought was attractive or desirable in the hopes of being able to rectify it in any way she sees fit once she has the money. Her friends and lovers become more and more complicit in her goals as she regularly uses the lingerie shop employees to dump unwanted excess cup sizes.

However, a meeting with two enigmatic figures in her travels tend to cast doubt on what her true mission statement is as it becomes harder to tell right from wrong and the good guys from the bad guys on her jumps. Elizabeth faces some tough decisions, but will she make the right ones?

This is an erotic tale featuring breast expansion up to amazing sizes as well as MF & FF intercourse, attribute shifting, living clothes, and WG.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:16:28 PM by JJStrebas »

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2018, 07:08:50 AM »
Bosom Destiny 2 is now on Smashwords as well as Barnes & Noble, Apple, Sony, Kobo...

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »
Hey gang,

Feel free to provide feedback here if you're a reader. Just because they aren't on my site doesn't mean you can't talk about them. :D
I'm sure other prospective paying customers would appreciate the feedback, and I'm sure JJ would too.

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2018, 10:29:28 AM »
^ Thank you for that. Constructive feedback, either positive or negative, is greatly appreciated.^

This next one features an alien goo symbiont that has elements of living clothes. I understand it isn't LC in the traditional sense, but I think it hits the spirit of the kink:

Heavy Consequences

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7FJ917

Selene's weight was spiraling out of control until she won a chance to appear on an extreme weight loss reality TV show. After losing a considerable amount, we find her depressed due to the excess skin she has remaining from her former extreme size. Upon visiting a self-help group session, she meets a doctor who wants to assist her with an experimental treatment. Selene receives and applies a strange gel, and discovers that she has gained much more than tighter skin, but now wields the power of an alien symbiont whose motives and capabilities are unknown.

This is an erotic tale containing inflation, weight gain, living clothes, fast BE, and absorption vore. It contains violence.

This one has graphic deaths courtesy of the MC via contact vore. It isn't especially gory in my opinion, but those that have an aversion to this sort of thing won't like it. Even though it has a similar title and cover style, it is NOT a continuation of Heavy Satisfaction.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 10:30:49 AM by JJStrebas »

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 06:48:52 PM »
Edit: Finally fixed!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FPGBZLM

Bosom Destiny: Chp. 4: Losing Control

In her quest to discover the secrets of the book and the estate left to her, Elizabeth has decided to take a reckless course of action. She is pushing herself to go on as many jumps as she can in as short of a time as possible knowing that each trip brings her closer to the answers she seeks. In the meantime, her adventures bring her closer to the people she loves as well as solves a few mysteries - while raising others. Still, the effect on her body accelerates, pushing her bust into huge sizes as well as increasing her body weight which tests her resolve. Despite her loss of control, she keeps going forward into the unknown.

This is an erotic tale containing BE up to WOW sizing. MF, FF, FMMM intercourse, weight gain, living clothes and attribution theft and gifting.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:27:25 PM by JJStrebas »

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2018, 11:26:32 AM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H4KW6XZ

Elizabeth has discovered a rhythm that allows her to maintain the body she desires, however her chest is still growing towards epic sizes. She realizes she must find vessels to dump her excess growth, but for now, the pressure is off of her and she is more comfortable with the tasks put in front of her.

Her jumps become more pleasing and she meets new friends who may have implications in her life later on and she also reconciles with one of her family members and old friend with whom she has been out of touch with.

However, she has a peculiar reunion with someone every important to her that makes her question her entire existence.

This is an erotic tale featuring BE up to huge sizes, attribute gifting, living clothes, FF and FFF intercourse.