Author Topic: Let's Try This Again  (Read 720 times)

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Try This Again
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2017, 04:08:28 PM »
I appreciate that, but the title of that book is:
"The Cleavage Accounts Vol 9: Mystical Properties"

of which The Corset is one of three stories in it. It is a similar situation to the last story I asked for feedback on earlier called 'The Temple' which is part of "TCA V.VIII" and has other unrelated stories in it that are part of a series and have no LC in them either.

I just want clear that up so that no one else goes in expecting something different.

I apolgize for the misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:16:36 PM by JJStrebas »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2017, 06:15:52 PM »
Ah, ok, got it.

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 11:41:41 PM »
Bosom Destiny is a stand alone novelette that contains BE primarily but features elements of LC, absorption, lactation, hucow, gang bang (consensual, always consensual), lesbian and straight sex.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X3S2LY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515558064&sr=8-1&keywords=Bosom+destiny

This story is different for me and a lot of BE stories in that the MC is not a booby greed size addict intent on being bigger than everything and everybody. The focus here is on her situation and her plight and how she handles it.

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 12:17:21 AM »
Bosom Destiny is a stand alone novelette that contains BE primarily but features elements of LC, absorption, lactation, hucow, gang bang (consensual, always consensual), lesbian and straight sex.
...lactation, hucow...
...hucow...

Yes, officer, this post.
https://youtu.be/IgrTPtwyQ3A (anime cow girls but not human-like cow females but actual girls milked like cows.)

I'm sorry, that was my first thought when I read that. Don't ban me please.
Wannabe pixel artist. Video gamer with little patience for anything. Why am I here...?

JJStrebas

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »
Ha ha, yeah but not like that. No milking machines or Holstein patterned swimsuits or farmhouse game show setting. If you are looking for that you will be disapointed. There is a scene where the MC uses her milk for purpose rather than (just) sexual titiliation.

Adult wetnurse is a better term for what happens.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:02:07 AM by JJStrebas »