Author Topic: Let's Try This Again  (Read 3384 times)

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
Let's Try This Again
« on: November 16, 2017, 05:46:20 PM »
Hello. I am a BE writer who stumbled upon your forum from Reddit. I am trying to incorporate new kinks in my short stories and I used living clothes as a plot device in a short called 'The Temple' which is in this book:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077J15S34/

Three scientists are hired by a powerful company to imvestigate the recent discovery of a mythical temple thought to be nothing more than whimsical fairy tale. Once there, they become subject to the whims of 3 ancient beings who are imbued in 3 innocuous trinkets and they become pawns in a grander scheme.

The story features BE, WG, MG, transformation, AR and of course, living clothes.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:10:32 PM by JJStrebas »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: Let's Try This Again
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 02:38:53 AM »
I might give this a shot. If I do, expect me to be honest. :D

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 03:05:27 AM »

I read 'The Temple'.

Capable writing, for sure. I like your sense of detail; writers who do their homework to fill a scene make me keep the faith.

Y'all out there looking specifically for LC content, though? Not really here. More of a stuck/cursed object thing and transformation thing than an animated clothing thing.
If you like BE a lot it might still be worth a look.

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 06:18:52 AM »
Thank you. I appreciate the honest appraisal.

It was my first time trying to incorporate LC. I will continue to study this kink so that I can do it justice in the future.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
If you would like, the stories on the main magicmystique.com page have some very good study material if you're looking to find out more about the LC kink. Mostly it involves clothing coming to life via some form or another (magic, science, etc.), and either helping their owner somehow or the main focus of most of the stories which is rebelling against their owner and overpowering them sexually. Some of the stories contains elements of dom/sub or forced cross-dressing. Good ones to start with would be Household Magic (male & female subjects by female clothing), Couture Capture (male subject by female clothing), or A Treatise of Material Consciousness (male subject by male clothing).

Let us know if you have any questions!   
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 12:28:59 PM »
Thank you, I will check those out.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2017, 08:48:19 PM »
If you write something where a tomboyish girl is slowly made slowly more preppy/feminine by her animated wardrobe I would buy it.

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 10:52:30 AM »
Challenge accepted.

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 07:19:54 AM »
All right, here goes. 'The Corset' is my next run at LC. It does involve a character from one of my other stories (The Familiar), but her relevant backstory is explained in this story. EDIT: It is but one chapter in this book, the other chapters are continuing installnents from previous bundles in the series. Those do not contain LC.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078C7NJD9/

Karen is the local high school soccer team coach and is down in the dumps after she destroys her relationship with her boyfriend. A chance meeting puts her in contact with an old friend who promises a welcome diversion from the situation she is in. However a sexy corset she has aquired from a strange employer seems to have a mind of its own and will affect all of her decisions from here on.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 03:12:27 PM by JJStrebas »

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 06:32:42 PM »

It seems you have to contact the kindle folks and ask them to push the new version to you. Nothing story wise changed but it is a better read due to the corrections I made and I added maybe a few lines.

Thanks again for all the purchases. And for all your patience with my formatting and execution errors as this is all still new to me, but I am learning.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 08:15:26 PM »
I am very tired right now, but that story could use a lot of work. Too many threads and the cover character drops out very quickly.

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 10:24:15 PM »
I am very tired right now, but that story could use a lot of work. Too many threads and the cover character drops out very quickly.

I dont follow. What do you mean by too many threads? The cover character? Karen, the MC in the Corset is present throughout.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 12:47:12 AM »

The Corset is not. You also seem to jump from plotline to plotline and leave things unresolved.

All things considered, I got the impression that this was a series of largely unconnected BE scenes, with one scene of "Animate Corset" to give the title and fit it in here.

(Also, I know it's BE, but when the woman starts at an F cup and is like "I really want a G", I'm already like "Wtf no.")

JJStrebas

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2017, 05:57:29 AM »

The Corset is not. You also seem to jump from plotline to plotline and leave things unresolved.

All things considered, I got the impression that this was a series of largely unconnected BE scenes, with one scene of "Animate Corset" to give the title and fit it in here.

My books ARE a collection of seperate stories. That's how they are presented from the jump. Each title is its own. They do exist in the same universe for the most part but when you get to the end of "The Corset" and it says "End Part One" that means Karen's story is over for now. The other two have nothing to do with her at all. This is book 9 of a series.

It was not my intention to imply that the whole book would involve LC, just "The Corset." I had hoped my blurb above and on Amazon would take care of that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:25:55 AM by JJStrebas »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »
I only read The Corset, it's the only book I purchased. The corset itself seems to only be in the story for about a quarter of the whole thing.