Author Topic: Patreon Update  (Read 630 times)

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Patreon Update
« on: September 22, 2017, 11:28:56 AM »
The Drawing Patreon will remain on schedule for October, and is off suspension.
All current patrons have been notified about this reversal.

The Writing Patreon will remain suspended for October.

I'm currently making a database of all unfinished works--art and writing. I'm going to try to apply the consistency I've had with drawing to my work writing.

One of the big deals is being undistracted. I can hold a conversation or hang out with a chat room and Katt when I'm drawing, but writing requires--DEMANDS--the ability to drop everything else and focus on the page in front of you and the scene playing out in your head. That's a sacred space, and I really need to make room for it if I want to seriously return to it in any sort of consistently productive form.

Thanks for your patience, sorry for the melodrama, and mark the phase of the moon in case I decide I'm going to be a baby again.

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
Re: Patreon Update
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 11:51:46 PM »
 :D

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: Patreon Update
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 09:34:28 PM »
I got the physical-labor based part-time employment I was looking for, gang.

I have recently been writing again, and will be reinstating the writing Patreon this month. This is your 10-day warning: if you have been signed up to the writing Patreon, it will begin charging again on November 1st.

New Chapter to post tomorrow, along with more details on MagicMystique and the MagicMystique Patreon. Stay tuned.