Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 12250 times)

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 08:41:43 PM »
Yay I did a successful topic merge!

Thanks for joining. More magic/BC fans weeeeee!

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 10:35:15 PM »
Oh hey! Well then I guess I ought to make a more proper introduction.

Magickalslave is my handle (not always capitalized), but the name I go by is Katrice Metaluna. I've got a Twitter, a Tumblr and a LiveJournal (that I just recently started using again!). I'm also on a Furry art site called Weasyl. My last name I got from when I signed up on Second Life five years ago. It was available at the time and it just seemed very appropriate. So I decided to adopt it everywhere else.

Katrice is a character I created about fifteen years ago to explore my body-control kinks (and the myriad of mostly humiliation related kinks that revolve around it for me), though I didn't have a proper name for it at the time. On a Furry BDSM-Fantasy MUCK called Tapestries is where I first put her, and where I first role-played as her. She was an 'enchanted coyote slave girl', with no memory of her past, who she really was or how she got to be where she was. The only thing she had was a collar around her neck that allowed certain others to take control of her whenever and however they wanted.

Later on I moved Katrice to other MU*'s, a sex fantasy MUX called Shangri-La in particular. She remained an anthropomorphic coyote, still more much more human than other Furries tend to make their characters. I'd started developing her character a lot more by then, and she had a definite personality. She was bratty, paranoid, and quite weird. Many a time she disturbed others around her by how nonchalantly she talked about how she was made to do some quite intensely humiliating things to herself out in the open, as if it was just like anything else that happened to others all the time. Many people played with her. She got into a lot of interesting and memorable adventures. I suppose if anyone was at all interested in them, I could share them here!

Eventually I loved being Katrice so much that I could not see why anything that was happening to her had to be 'bad', or otherwise deliberately malicious acts. While some people who played with her certainly only ever saw her as a plaything, there was still the unanswered question of exactly how and why she got to be in that overall predicament in the first place. That's when I started getting an inkling for her true origin. Losing control of herself thrills and excites her, almost regardless of what she's being made to do. It would be a hellish living nightmare for anyone who was not like she is.

I started to leave role-playing as Katrice behind, and instead I started to write more about her. I had to figure out her beginnings, and I wanted to know where it might all lead eventually. Long story short, that's how I developed a world around her, and other characters in that world. Like her sorceress Mistress, and the faeries that like to play with her quite often. I even started to figure out if she was always a coyote-woman or if she had been transformed.

And that's more or less where I am right now. I've scrapped so many previous versions of Katrice's story because they weren't coming out right, until finally ten years after I started on that have I finally started to come up with something I think I like the most. It's still embellished with bits derived from the most intensely wonderful scenes I'd RP'd out way long ago, because I love those so much.

Every now and then, I get art commissions, and I share those. My icon here is an example of one of them. Katrice is still a furry, though a rather weak one. But most everyone else around her is not. And I've kind of figured out a reason for that. Sometimes I think I'd love for Katrice's story to be in a comic form instead of written. But I hate my own drawing skills and don't think I could do it justice. Besides, I've not finished the story anyway.

That's about where I am now. I hope that wasn't TMI. Or even worse, TLI!
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2014, 11:06:32 PM »
She got into a lot of interesting and memorable adventures. I suppose if anyone was at all interested in them, I could share them here!

Please share! We may have be able to put some on the story archive. ^_^ I dunno how to do that though

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2014, 11:22:36 PM »
She got into a lot of interesting and memorable adventures. I suppose if anyone was at all interested in them, I could share them here!

Please share! We may have be able to put some on the story archive. ^_^ I dunno how to do that though

Oh sure, why not? Now where on this forum do things like that go...?

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 12:11:01 AM »

Oh sure, why not? Now where on this forum do things like that go...?

I dunno. I'd guess the writing forum.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 07:41:58 AM »
Hey, welcome.

I don't know what this is all about yet

The stories collected on the main site and most of the topics here should give you a pretty good idea. There isn't a lot of content and it all points to the same two or three themes.

Dark saying "I dunno" where something goes in the forum is kinda odd since he more or less much runs the thing... If you have any questions, keep bothering him and I'm sure he'll get executive! Otherwise, I'm here to answer questions and stuff too. Nice to meet you!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 12:22:38 PM »
When I say "I dunno" I mean I'm not even sure I have a forum set up for it and I'd rather the forums begin to develop organically. I'm a little worried we have too much subdivision as it is.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 02:36:17 PM »
But THAT you worry is why we all trust you. XD

magicmaximus

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2014, 07:44:36 PM »
Howdy,

First, didn't have any idea till now that there was any forum that put a focus on body control, second surprised Rookbartly didn't let me know considering we talked in private message quite a while back about the subject and how rare it is to find others with the interest or have any place to talk about it.

That aside, I haven't really made anything relating to the material myself it is mostly an interest though at one point I was working on a game that included it but its likely never to be finished and it wasn't the primary theme. I do however know where a lot of related material is on the net as I've searched it over for years finding stuff, a lot of it is easy to find again, others not so much. The commercial stuff I know where a lot is and I have a good chunk of it myself though there is still a lot I wished I had as well.

Glad to be here and hopefully we can start to form a lively little community where there has only been scattered interest before.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2014, 08:11:06 PM »
You better start posting your finds man.

As for the game, RPG Maker maybe?

We've only just gotten going recently, so depending on how long ago you talked to Rook we might not've been here.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:13:49 PM by Darkside007 »

magicmaximus

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »
The game was actually mainly focused on TG stuff but since body control is a second interest of mine I had it flavored in there quite a bit or at least planned too. The game itself was pretty ambitious for the time I had so it never has really gotten fully off the ground.

As for my finds I will try to strike up a good list sometime soon, I know clips4sale has a lot, obviously quality varies there a bunch. Its a bit hard to find since there is no body control category, however a bunch can be found amongst three primary categories, robot, forced stripping and superheroine. Robot you have to look through a lot of other stuff but there is quite a few body control vids there, forced stripping is the same part of the time it just means coerced others it means supernaturally being forced to remove clothes and superheroine has lots of supernatural things happen so it happens fairly often for body control to turn up somewhere.  Magic Control and hypno-robo themes may have it as well but usually they are part of a whole scenario like entrancement-uk or hypnolust, etc. 

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »
The game was actually mainly focused on TG stuff but since body control is a second interest of mine I had it flavored in there quite a bit or at least planned too.

Did you ever read The Sorcerer's Daughter?

magicmaximus

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2014, 10:49:14 PM »
The game was actually mainly focused on TG stuff but since body control is a second interest of mine I had it flavored in there quite a bit or at least planned too.

Yes, have a copy of it saved actually.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2014, 02:04:28 AM »

Yes, have a copy of it saved actually.

There are certain bits to that story that always kinda got to me, and I wish I'd bothered to thank the author back when his e-mail address was valid.

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 10:54:25 PM »
I don't know why it took so long for me to post my intro...

I've been writing and manipulating photos since 1998. My imagination first ran toward invisible women and/or living clothing, going back to childhood. When I came online in 98 I found the Femmes Invisibles Mailing List, for fans of a music video show in on a Pittsburgh public-access channel that featured greenscreened female VJs. Until then I had no idea that there were any other people anywhere who thought about such things, let alone someone that would actually make a business out of it. (Alas, the producer, Dennard Summes, died in 2005.)

Membership in this group overlapped other interests, of course, which led me to investigate other interests and fandoms -- zentai, what has come to be called Natural Body Magic, doll/statue/mannequin/fembot fiction, superheroine fanfics, you name it. I wrote in others' Yahoo groups and eventually in my own, then started a Bravenet blog, then one at Blogspot, then (after being marked as a spamblog) I was given server space by our site host here, Vestiphile.

Between having the site up and running again, recently getting a serious (life-and-death) health issue fixed, and finally getting glasses after years of squinting, I should be writing again soon. I won't be doing NaNoWriMo, but I'm using that as inspiration to finally get going on a slew of stories that have been stalled for years -- some since last milennium!  ???