Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 12676 times)

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: Introductions
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2014, 11:18:25 PM »
(Not to hit you with the spots, but...)

Just so everyone knows, misterdoe is one of my major inspirations for writing fringe fiction and eventually starting a fiction website--meaning if not for his imagination, this little virtual nook likely wouldn't be here...

Inspireone

• Plebeian
  • I like to be the host !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 12:34:17 AM »
I don't know if this is the right place to start but here goes, I'm Mia inspire and I was invited to this website by a friend from deviant art. ^.^ I am a movie writer especially when it comes to my fantasies and perversions. If any one ever needs an opinion on a story , someone to rp with , or even model pictures for feel free to contact me ! I love possession ! I can't wait to explore all this new content!

Meachy

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2014, 03:46:14 AM »
Hi.  I write and draw occasionally.  Hit me up if you want someone to add to your stuff.  Big fan of Vest, Dark, Calx, to name a few.  Thanks for breathing life back into the site.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 06:02:04 AM »
I don't know if this is the right place to start but here goes, I'm Mia inspire and I was invited to this website by a friend from deviant art.

Welcome! Glad you decided to join the forum after all!

Big fan of Vest, Dark, Calx, to name a few.  Thanks for breathing life back into the site.

Hey, welcome back! Good to see you again.

Wander

• Praetor
  • Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 12:05:35 PM »
Awesome! Another possession fan! :b That's probably my favorite element to use in my writing and drawing since it can easily breach into other types of fetish stuff too. I just need to get some posted here :/ anyway, welcome to the site Inspireone!

LordDivides

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2015, 09:19:28 PM »
Ahh yes, this thread, a little disappointed with myself I needed directions to find it :-p. 

Anyway, for those that don't already know me either from DA, the streams, or both, I'm Divides, sometimes also known as "L_Divi" (or LordDivides, as you see me here, obviously :-p).  I'm a writer and a (very) amateur cartoonist.  I'm mostly into LC as an extension of my ENF and EUM fetishes, but I seem to be gradually growing more and more interested in it as its own thing. 

But bottom line, yeah, I'm here because I already met Vestiphile on DA and it just kinda seemed natural to follow him back home >.>... 

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2015, 11:43:34 PM »
ENF EUM?

Are those ECM modules? Can I fit them on a Heron?

InvisiLCfan

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2015, 01:13:12 AM »
Hi there guys.
I dont know if it is late for introduce myself in the "introductions" post but i feel like i have to do it because i want you to know me i bit more just like the you met each other in the first replies in this post and also because im a newbie in this community or at least in this forum. So, im really obsessed with the LC stuff and also with invisibility, women with telekinesis and all that kind of stuff. Since i was a kid i started to develop these fantasies thanks to the TV and movies like "Matilda" which was the one that gets me into the telekinesis thing, yeah it all started with that, the fantasy of having such a cool power to move things with only the mind so later when i was in high school i imagined how fun would be messing around with that ability and do whatever i want like moving girls skirts and control their clothes or something like that and then my LC fantasy started and my other fantasies are extensions of it.
It is really good see that this little group is very united as i said before in other post so thats why im here oh and i also like video editing and special effects and im starting to do experiments with all i know about special effects to create my own collection of LC and invisible fantasies.
and one more thing i am latin american so if my english is very repetitive or if i write some mistakes is because of that.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2016, 12:56:52 AM »
Hi!  It's never too late to do an introduction.  I'm glad to see another context contributor!  I look forward to seeing your videos.  I always wanted to see live action LC story.  I have seen a few bits here and there from shorts and tv spots.  If you have done videos already, please share!

It's ok if you make grimmer mistakes.  I been speaking English my whole life and I still suck at it.  I have had a few ppl on forums think I am not a native speaker! L

Alex

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »
> InvisiLCfan
My native is russian, so i not so communicative at all, also, i can't to draw well. I just looking for LC stuff and share my finds here, this is my best. I had to use translator time to time, even now, trying to express something  :) . Really, this is very interesting to discover new LC fantasies, this is nice, you are here!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:36:49 PM by Alex »

Treforce

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »
Hello guys.
I will keep this as short as possible.

When it comes to the subject of "Living clothing art", I have my preferences.
This is a list MY preferences.
You are allowed to agree or disagree with it as you see fit.

Prefer:
Female only
Straight
Body control (Mostly Female)
Bondage (Mostly Female)

Tolerate:
Sissy / cross dressing (if the dick is NOT shown or hinted at)

Dislikes:
Male only
Gay

I prefer when the clothing forces them self on a girl. and make her move to their will.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2017, 07:34:55 PM »
Hey!  Welcome! 

You did keep it short!  You will find a lot on this site that fits your tastes.  There are a lot of contributors and artists here also that are willing to do commissions or free requests, 

InvisiLCfan

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2017, 08:08:19 PM »
Welcome to the club Treforce.
>thats really cool, I think theres plenty of good stuff that you would like.

Lurking_Rioter

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2017, 09:28:06 PM »
Damn, I didn't realize there was a thread for introductions.  :P  I already made a thread introducing me but I figured making a proper one here would be okay.

Well here's my proper intro:
I play vidya a lot. Sometimes entire weekends just on one vidya, like ES: Oblivion or Kingdom Hearts.
Ever since middle school, I had a slight kink for people getting tickled and/or violated by things unseen. Then I discovered the late AdultCollapsingFiction site which turned into this one. To me, this site's a gold mine.

I'd like to be able to draw or at least create pixel art with as much patience as an experienced artist. I could also create written fiction but again: patience is what I lack. If anyone could give me tips about gathering patience, I would surely appreciate it!
I lurk. I mean what else?

InvisibleLurker

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2018, 11:01:11 PM »
Hey. Invisible Lurker here. I lurk. LC, invisibility, furry stuff, telekinesis and stuff. My ideas are creative (I guess) but my actual writing itself are garbage.