Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11772 times)

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
Introductions
« on: July 30, 2014, 08:44:32 AM »
I would like to welcome everyone on behalf of Magic Mystique!

Please feel free to leave an introduction here.  I'll start off!

I'm Rook.  Comic artist, illustrator, and some times a writer.  I like BC and LC and tend to draw a lot along thoses lines but I'm always looking for commissions and will generally draw anything.  I'm working several comics now in my free time to include 'The Secret Stash' written by StickySteph and 'Okashina Futari' Mashiro Yuu-san.  I have also have drawn the 'Strange Possession' series.  They are some of my older works before I started art school.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:26:21 AM »
Hello all, I guess I'll go next!

I go by a few usernames; on DeviantArt I am Guest455 and on Writing.com I'm TheCanadian. I have an affinity for all things inanimate that are possessed, sentient, or otherwise "living". I also kinda dig furry art but that isn't really a popular topic in the LC community as far as I know so I don't bring it up much.

I have high hopes for the new site and the artists who contribute to it!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 03:09:44 AM »
I'm am the admin. Mwahaha

Also, I've served as editor/goad for a lot of projects, and even done some on my own. My specific thing is evil shoes.

Alex

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
I have to thank you and everybody who help you to create this site, despite very low readers, view count. I have red here so wonderful things, so bright, so tender, so lustful, filled with kinds of magic, I did not even know that could be so... Your site is the only in whole Internet!

Wander

• Praetor
  • Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 11:55:07 PM »
Just an observer of the site currently. I had a dA account at one point under the name Overlord-Prinny that had some Living Clothes and Body Control/Possession and such on it.

I write quite a bit but I've never posted anything here except Potion of False Life that isn't live on this site yet.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 11:53:11 PM »
Hello everyone. I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone that brought this site together, and especially those who were responsible for Adult.CollapsingFiction.com while it was in existence. I was a lurker there for the longest time, and was really sad to see it go, but I am VERY glad I found the new site. T.H.A.N.K.Y.O.U!!!

I am Jason, from Colorado, and...living clothing (especially living socks/shoes) is definitely my thing. I always kinda thought I was alone out there, thinking that no one else could be into such a thing, or that others would be totally freaked out to learn I was into such a thing. To find this little community is affirming in a way. It lets me know I'm not the only one out there. While I am gay, I gotta say, the stories of both guys and girls getting subjected to the machinations of their (or others') clothing is a turn on either way; although, I must admit I'm partial to those stories starring men ;) for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I really just wanted to thank you all again so much for putting something like this out there. It means a lot to us who think we're all alone out there. Cheers!

Jason
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

Daikyi

• Tribune
  • glovely~
    • View Profile
    • Dai's Tumblr Thing
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 09:30:28 PM »
I'm Dai, living gloves as a favorite article of clothing to be brought to life are my thing

I've dabbled a bit into writing, and currently have a couple of plot ideas, but so far, I haven't really had the motivation to go forwards with any of them.  I mostly produce music and stuff, but life hasn't let me have enough free time to do it (and/or lacking motivation)

so, hi, seriously glad that the site's been up, and is starting to get some updates

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 12:51:58 PM »
I'm former182. The name was randomly made up years ago.

I got into having a fetish for inanimate clothing and various other things coming to life and dominating people from... watching a cartoon, I think. Can't quite remember about the clothing thing. The doll thing did come from watching the Gwendy doll scene in 'Small Soldiers'. That much I do remember.

I sometimes write stories with clothing and dolls coming to life and dominating people in an interactive story. I need to add more to it before it gets to acceptable-ness, though.

I'm glad the site is up and so is the forum.

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 12:17:39 AM »
I'm Calx86, and I'm a novice writer.  I've always liked magic and mythical things in general, but living clothing and inanimate objects have always been a turn on for me, even since I was a kid.  So far I've written "The Living Sex Toy" which I posted on Literotica years ago and I will eventually polish it up before posting it on MagicMystique.  Currently I am 7 chapters into "Enchanted Panties", which is the prequel story to "The Living Sex Toy".
I have a couple of ideas in the making for other stories as well, can't wait to bring them into fruition.

I have many thanks for Vestiphile for his editing and expert advise in writing, and of course for allowing me to post on his site.  Also many thanks to Rook Bartly for his awesome animations and looking forward to more :).

I've pretty much enjoyed everything I've read on the site so far and look forward to seeing more. 

I also have an account on deviant art, but only a lurker.  Simply put I can't draw lol, but I love the artwork on there!!

ForeverCostumed

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 09:37:46 AM »
Hi, I'm ForeverCostumed (formerly known as Adat), and I'm a novice writer. I'm into BC and costumed stuck, especially if it involves a maid's uniform, as well as a myriad of other kinky stuff. I wrote the short story A Maid of Her Own which can be found on the main MagicMystique site, and plan to post some of the stuff I wrote for Stickysite here on the forums.

DrComp

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2014, 09:34:54 PM »
Hello I am DrComp, and I'm a lurker and sometimes idea person. I am glad to have found this site for stories that interest me.

My fetish is a variety of things. The main themes seem to be animated clothing and how they force themselves on the character or change the way the character acts.
For example the story "Attacked by silk gloves" by RH music found here: http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/fiction/11694/attacked-silk-gloves

I want to thank Vestiphile for keeping up with this site and keeping it going. It is great to see things growing and help to contribute in any way i can.

Maybe I should start a thread to show you some interesting stories I have found around the net.

Good to see some of the Stickysite members showing up here, as that was another place that had things similar. (somebody find Ardvark and get him over here!)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2014, 12:49:58 AM »
Good to have you Dr. Comp  ;D

ForeverCostumed

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 09:07:16 AM »
Welcome, DrComp. I second your "get Aardvark over here motion."

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2014, 09:27:55 AM »
There's an email for him on the EMCSA. Might still be good.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
Hello!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 08:37:27 PM »
Hihi.

I was invited here, by someone who is aware of my fantasy kinks and predilections.

I don't know what this is all about yet, but I thought it would be nice if I said hi! How are you all? ^_^
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...