Author Topic: Need new subject material.  (Read 774 times)

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Need new subject material.
« on: August 30, 2017, 06:16:32 PM »
Okay guys, I've been gone for a while due to circumstances I won't get into, but I've been active and trying to work myself back into the fold so to speak lol.  I'll soon be working on my next Enchanted Panties chapter and maybe some other wiki submissions, but I've also been working on some other stories as well.  I've e-mailed Vestiphile some possible new submissions of some new stories I've been working on and if they get posted I hope you guys like them :).  I do, however, know that when I post back to back my writing tends to get repetitive so to avoid that, I was curious.  Is there anything you guys would like me to write about?  This could be new story ideas, wiki additions, new themes, etc.  Maybe there is something you would like to see specifically in the Enchanted Panties series.  Let me know your thoughts :).

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
Re: Need new subject material.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 09:22:17 PM »
On a side note I did start this "Memoirs of Caleb Ricci" - Enchanted Panties spin-off.

Kind of interested to see what ya'll think:

Memoirs Caleb RicciSpin-off of Enchanted Panties
My name is Caleb Ricci.  I am half man and half demon.  My mother, being a witch, used a summoning spell in an act of stupidity on her part and seduced my father, an incubus type demon.  My father of course was merely in the relationship for the sexual energy and my mother couldn’t handle me as a child.  She dropped me off on the doorstep of one of her mentors “Nathanial Adams” at the mere age of 5.  Being part sex demon, I came of age much faster than that of a normal adolescent human.  I accidentally walked in one night on my mother pleasuring herself with a vibrator.  Not sure why she got so upset with me.  All I did was make it “hands-free” after all.
My dear mother made up a sob story stating that I was the result of a dead-beat dad and that she simply couldn’t afford to keep me.  Mr. Adams humble abode was that of a witches coven; could have been worse I guess.  Over the course of 13 years he taught me everything he knew and was impressed at how quickly I progressed.  I memorized over 12 spell books and became fluent enough in more than 1000 incantations that I could cast them with merely a thought.
During my time at the coven, my urges as an incubus were exceedingly strong, but I wasn’t ready to cut ties with this place so I had to be careful.  In secret I learned love spells, body manipulation, dream hopping, and better mastered my skills at animating inanimate objects.  At the age of 15 I put my skills in this endeavor to the test.  My subject was Lucy Scarborough.  She had just turned 18, and was the sexiest human female I ever laid eyes on.  However she was also the vainest person I know who desperately needed humbling. 
I used an astral-projection technique to enter Lucy’s bedroom while she was asleep so that even if she did wake, she couldn’t see me.  I first animated her sheets to slowly strip them from her bed.  She slept in a sexy, black negligee.  I couldn’t help but admire her beautiful, silky long red hair, and those to-die-for c-cup tits, trapped inside her sleepwear.  He negligee stopped just at her hips, just enough for me to see a black lace thong.  As scandalous as her garments were, I was doubtful if she was a virgin.
First things first, I zapped her with an arousal spell and then a deep sleep spell shortly thereafter.  She bit her lip and began to breathe heavily.  Next, I animated her negligee and silently instructed it to massage her breast.  It was a site to behold, watching this redheaded beauty writhe on her bed under invisible fingers on her body.  I sent another silent command for the negligee to show me her tits, and the very fabric adjusted and gave a translucent effect.  God they were beautiful.  Had I been in my body I would have cum all over her just from the site. 
Next I animated her thong, which began to flick and massage her clit.  Her hips were now gyrating upward as she became more vocal.  When her orgasm hit, a flood of energy hit me like I have never felt.  I temporarily lost control of my own spell and she was woken from her dream state.  I quickly descended to my body in my bedroom, forgetting to undue the spells, and Lucy screamed at the top of her lungs at her enchanted clothing.  Of course I was physically in my room the whole time and Mr. Adams was none-the-wiser.  It was assumed that Lucy had a wet dream and enchanted her own clothing out of sheer accident. 

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 11:46:15 PM »
Liking where the spinoff is headed!

InvisiLCfan

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 02:19:11 AM »
Well since EP is one my fav stories, i've thought about some ideas for it:

-A new character, a human/demon form who transforms in a demonic looking humanoid in the most sexual situations. This could result in a darker yet still hot chapter but with more horror elements to it idk

-The LC invasión expands and spreads inside a Gym
-More panties become human with different personalities, maybe Penelope`s henchwomen
-Kate gets her clothes to help her confront Penelope
-Maybe more socks action pls

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 07:50:38 PM »
Thanks bornox :).

InvisiLCfan

I actually already have an idea for the human/demon entity similar to that.  It should show up in the next couple of chapters :).

The gym might be a good setting for my next scene with Shaila.