Author Topic: Lucid Dreams  (Read 962 times)

Semtech

• Tribune
    • View Profile
Lucid Dreams
« on: July 19, 2017, 08:25:37 PM »
I wasn't sure what forum to post this under so I hope this is alright. Also I find it unbelievable that I've been a member for nearly 3 years but I never post or contribute anything.

When I was younger I was a very avid dreamer. Each night was a lucid dream and when I was able to control them I usually took them in an erotic direction... unless I was in the mood for flying. Anyway a few years ago I had a fairly traumatic event and from there I slowly stopped dreaming. I've decided to try keeping a dream notebook in an attempt to get my lucid dreams back. As soon as I wake up I write down what little details I can remember. At the moment it's slow going, my last entry was on the 13th and I haven't had a vivid dream since. However the last dream I had was pretty erotic and although it didn't feature living clothing it did feature body control. If I could work up the courage to post something so personal as a dream I'm curious if it would be well received to share some of the better dreams I have with you guys. I'm also curious if anyone else here is a lucid dreamer. I have to imagine that it's probably something that comes with being an author of a fantasy genre.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Lucid Dreams
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 08:57:00 AM »

Write it up as a story and change the personal stuff, and it'll fit right in.

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 06:33:59 PM »
I used to be able to Lucid Dream when I was younger but most of my experiences were more terrifying than erotic.  I came close to having a living clothes dream once when I was in grade school.  I had just watched the famous movie scene in Bedknobs and Broomsticks and was instantly fascinated by the idea.  I tried so hard to have a dream about it that I almost did in a semi-lucid state, but woke up as soon as my pants began to jiggle in my closet.

But yeah man, write your dreams down in a story.  I'd love to see what you have.

Semtech

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 07:20:43 PM »
I've been keeping notes but lately I've been having trouble keeping focus in my dreams so there hasn't been anything coherent to write down. I'm hoping the long weekend will help though. More time to sleep and most of my memorable dreams occur during that last hour of sleep.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 04:51:51 AM »
I've been getting more vivid dreams somewhat recently. They're each different from each other, they all have the same theme. That I find some magical place that can make my fantasy world be real, or take me there or something like that.

It's rekindled my interest in magical realism somewhat, and resurrected an idea I had regarding finding a service that promises to make anyone's kink fantasies real, no matter how outlandish. And so you make an appointment and then you go there and... it's like the waiting room at a doctor's office. You walk to the reception desk, sign in and they give you a questionnaire to fill out while you sit and wait. Except that questionnaire is filled with questions asking you to explicitly spell out just what kind of fantasy scenario you really want. And to be honest! And to not worry about how dumb, silly or impossible you might think it to be.

So.... yeah.  :P
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...