Author Topic: Interactive Writing Stream 1PM~5PM  (Read 881 times)

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Interactive Writing Stream 1PM~5PM
« on: June 23, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »
Hey gang,[/size]I'm going to be working on many of the interactive chapters I owe my writing Patrons this afternoon.Feel free to join me to talk, give me ideas, or even direct me on which chapter options to add to--even if you aren't a patron. (I have some requests in place that are requisite, but many, many positions are open/unspecified: about 21 out of 27!)picarto.tv/VestiphileI need cawfee, so I also need to run to the store real quick to get cream. I will start in about 15-20 minutes.[/color]

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: Interactive Writing Stream 1PM~5PM
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »

misterdoe

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
    • Misterdoe's Fiction
Re: Interactive Writing Stream 1PM~5PM
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 08:17:35 PM »
I saw the continuation of Pervasive Perversion, and I like it!  :D  Actually I tried to join the stream while I was at work. My gadgets continue to dislike Picarto, for whatever reason. My phone is actually Android 7.0 now -- it was 5.1 when I bought it - but apparently that's not advanced enough to follow the stream without conflict. My tablet...  :-\ . After a suitable amount of time has passed, I'm ditching this Asus mess and going back to Samsung. (I was gonna say this Korean mess  :-[  but Samsung's Korean too.  ::) ) I won't pay a ransom for their phones, but some of their tablets are alright, as long as I make sure I get enough memory.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 10:56:51 PM by misterdoe »