Author Topic: I could use some help.  (Read 2793 times)

Wander

• Praetor
  • Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.
    • View Profile
Re: I could use some help.
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 12:00:59 AM »
Okay, so, Katrice and this witch, Zamantha, are going out on Halloween night? Are these two supposed to be friends? Like THEY'RE going out? Or do they meet up? I guess it could go either way, but I'll do an idea for both.

1.) Katrice and Zamantha go out to trick or treat. Zamantha decides that it's going to be more trick than treat. So she plays a few pranks, enchanting some random things, jack-o-lantern or a fence like in the cartoon, to scare some kids and such. Katrice is reluctant and wants no part of it. Zamantha decides to make her part of it by enchanting a sailor costume (I know you said the person would like this) that puts itself on Katrice, then enchants her feet and such and sends her to a door. Her feet kick the door and run off maybe before eventually making Katrice wait and do something to somebody who answers.

2.) Basically the same as the first, but Katrice is maybe out trying to have some fun (or maybe trying to get home because maybe she isn't too into Halloween?) and runs afoul Zamantha pranking people. The ideas would intersect here, except Katrice would unwittingly become a pawn in Zamantha's plans. Causing her more humilation I think, since it wouldn't be a friend doing this.

Hopefully that helps! Just some random thoughts I came up with.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:02:35 AM by Wander »

Escudo

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 07:52:02 AM »
Everything depends on what rule should Katrice play in that story. Probably turn you on more that Katrice suffering as slave girl who gets excited by losing control of her own feet. I would love to see Katrice play a bully and arrogant role as Donald Duck wich makes it more interesting to see how Zamantha wants to do with Katrice feet to give her the right lesson, even better if you add other characters that acts like spectators of a humiliating and funny show. However youdon't want to add extra character on that story like nephewand by the way this is your own story so you should just wright it as you can wish.

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
  • Just your average enchanted coyote slave girl
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 11:16:01 AM »
OK I think I might have gotten something. I'm fussing with a new outline right now.

EDIT: Well not right right now. I just got up and now I gotta get ready for work. :P
Tumblr: http://katricemetaluna.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/magickalslave
Fur Affinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/magickalslave/

Little surprises around every corner but nothing dangerous...

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »
He asked you to write a story for him, right? Just ask him if you can share some extra material with some folks helping you put metaphorical pen to metaphorical paper. :)

*Sigh* Fiiiiiiiiine. It's just I didn't want him knowing I've reached out for help.  :-X

He has said no. I understand why, so I will not!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 06:12:46 PM »
Darn. I was hoping for more info on Z. Glad to see you're working on an outline, though?

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 06:20:39 PM »
Darn. I was hoping for more info on Z. Glad to see you're working on an outline, though?

Yup yup. I decided to get more symbolic with regards to the major points in the original cartoon. I've kinda realized that I have a tendency to adhere too rigidly to the source material. I'm trying to break away from that, so that I can avoid things like persistently attempting to pound a square peg into a round hole. :P

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 06:37:24 PM »
Well then post the outline and we can help some more! xD

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2017, 12:53:42 AM »
Well then post the outline and we can help some more! xD

I've overextended myself for tonight tho. I'm feeling like the walking dead. More fussing tomorrow.

Funny tho, this started me getting ideas about Katrice's relationship with another character I've been developing. Had to jot down some musings on that one. ;P

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2017, 10:11:07 PM »
OK this is all I got so far my brain is fried so I will continue this later. :P

Setting:
The annual Grand Halloween Festival in Fae Towne. One of the biggest events of the year. The center plaza of the town is turned into a grand party with food, drink, games and dancing. Lots of dancing. Lots of music. There's stages for bands to play music and for entertainers to perform, for the delight of the audience. The atmosphere is quite intense. People wander the streets, many in some rather fancy costumes. But there's also plenty of others who are mostly naked, their bodies painted and decorated just as elaborately. Even the faeries are here and making merry. The people dance in the square and parade themselves around the streets of the town. The faerie wine flows freely for all (a very large quantity of it is always stored specifically for this event).

The tavern is also open and quite busy itself. Being so near to the town square, the people move freely between the party inside and the party out in the square. Inside, there's plenty of ales imported from distant places, just for this one night. And there's always an extra special burlesque show at the tavern, that only ever plays on this night.

Premise:
    Quite grumpy for not getting the kind of attention she wanted at Fae Towne's annual Halloween event, Katrice is storming back home when she bumps into Zamantha the witch. Zamantha offers to help her out of her foul mood, but Katrice rebuffs her rudely. Now set off, Zamantha decides to teach Katrice a lesson or three about not having fun on Halloween night.

1. Katrice is just barely leaving the party, even though it's still in full swing. She has on a cute little sailor senshi outfit, an indication that she'd had high hopes for something extra special that night. She's unhappy because she didn't get the kind of attention as she'd hoped. So she's given up and is going home, despite that the party is still raging.

2. Katrice passes by Zamantha, who's also been at the party the entire night. She sees the dark cloud over Katrice's head and immediately rushes over to see what the problem is. She doesn't think anyone should be so down in the dumps on a night like this!

3. Not realizing Zamantha's a witch, Katrice rudely rebuffs her friendly offer and then continues storming away. That gets up Zamantha's ire something fierce. "You didn't have any fun, did ya? Well you're gonna have a LOTTA fun now!"

4. Zamantha zaps Katrice's feet, which immediately glow blue. Magic sparkles surround them. Katrice is caught completely by surprise. "Feet! Walk her up to the stage!" Zamantha commands, and Katrice's feet obey her.

5. As Katrice finds herself being made to march right back to the town square, she tries to meekly protest. Already she's feeling a tinge of excitement and arousal for being made to do this much, but she's quite loathe to admit it. Zamantha declares that it's too late to apologize! Katrice is gonna get what's coming to her.

6. Katrice's feet take her right up to then onto the stage, with no hesitation. She's already blushing. Zamantha follows her up. Conjuring a banjo out of nothing, Zamantha starts playing it and singing some silly rhyme while Katrice's feet happily dance to the song. The crowd think it's just another act and are quite amused by it. Katrice blushes harder. What's happening to her now is actually very close to the kind of attention she'd been hoping to get in the first place. It's getting her more excited and aroused by the second! But she still doesn't want to admit it! She never wants to admit THAT!

7. Zamantha causes Katrice's feet to "kick off that dress!", leaving her bottomless. It's at this point that Zamantha finally sees it in Katrice's blushing cheeks that SHE IS GETTING VERY TURNED ON BY THIS. That amuses Zamantha to no end! She starts to turn the lyrics of her song into a great big tease about that. The audience laughs, thinking it's part of the act.

X. Having finally admitted to Zamantha how much she enjoys losing control of herself, how she'd hoped to experience it that night, and how happy and excited she became despite being so embarrassed, Katrice gets the courage to ask if Zamantha would do that sort of thing with her, from now on. Zamantha is charmed with Katrice's honesty, though she gives Katrice a vague promise to think about it.

Katrice looks a bit disappointed at that answer, but she has nothing to complain about since she ended up having one of the most exciting times of her life that night. Zamantha starts to walk away, and Katrice slowly turns the opposite direction to head back home. It's been a long day anyway and she ought to be should be getting to bed already. But as Katrice is walking away, Zamantha stops and turns her head slightly, to look back at Katrice. Zamantha has a mischievous grin on her face. "Feet, walk with me!" she shouts. Katrice's feet immediately glow blue again, surrounded by sparkles. They stop listening to her and start obeying Zamantha once more as she's made to follow. Katrice blushes and whimpers.

As they walk down the street, Zamantha says,"You're a real weird kid, you know that?"

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
The Katrice and Zamantha Halloween special. :P
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 01:54:51 PM »
The person I did this for loves it. So I'd say my mission was accomplished.  :P

It was the evening of the annual Grand Halloween Festival in Fae Towne. One of the biggest events of the year. Everyone was there. The plaza was a grand party with food, drink and games. And also music and dancing. Lots of dancing and lots of music. The band played many a happy tune that was perfect for frenzied dancing. There was so much to do and to see. So much good food to eat and faerie wine to drink. And most important of all, so much fun to be had.

Katrice wasn't having any fun.

Indeed it wasn't even close to midnight yet, and she was ready to call it quits on a party that always lasted up until dawn. And she'd had her heart set on having such a wonderful time too, given what she was told about it. This was going to be her first time and she'd wanted it to be special. Well so far, it hadn't been. In fact, it had been downright boring! All dressed up in that cute little sailor senshi outfit that Endora had helped her to get just for this occasion (except for the boots because she kind of preferred going around barefoot and she REALLY was anticipating an interesting time), and now there was nothing to show for it. She felt stupid in it now. Silly. Ridiculous! Nothing was going right! She was going home.

So preoccupied was she with her own misfortune that she did not notice the bunny woman in the pointy hat. Not until she collided with her anyway.

"Hey! Why don't-cha watch were ya goin'?"

Katrice's eyes went wide as she looked down at a somewhat cross looking bunny witch who was not a bit more disheveled for having a much taller coyote woman walk right into her. "Oh gosh! I... I am s-sorry? I didn't mean..." Now on top of everything else, she was nervous for having gotten the ire of a witch! At least she looked like a witch, kind of. Nowhere near as formal or fancy as how Endora usually looked, or especially her previous mistress Amber who really loved to put on airs. In fact this bunny witch looked very much not like that. It was a bit confusing.

"Well ya done an' made me drop my candy apple!" the bunny witch waggled her finger at Katrice and looked mighty serious about that transgression. But as she looked up at Katrice, looking to study her, her expression quickly changed to a more quizzical and concerned frown as she narrowed her eyes. "Now why don't-cha tell ol' Zam why you were storming off like you were?"

"...What?" Katrice blinked her eyes a few times, and she'd clasped her hands together in front of her. That was something she tended to do when she was nervous and this was certainly one of those times.

"Zamantha! Witch by trade." She made a little courtesy. "I come here every Halloween night! This is the best shindig happenin' in a hundred miles! Now don't be changin' the subject missy. Why were ya leavin' so glum?" She waggled her finger up at Katrice again and tilted her head a bit to the side.

Katrice looked puzzled. "W... uhm, I am not sure why that is important?" Now she was starting to get nervous in a different way. She really didn't feel comfortable blurting out just why she was leaving. That just wasn't done, was it? Just up and admitting to things like that. She wasn't some enchanted harlot just LOOKING to be played with! Well, not really. Not altogether. Not...

"'Cause maybe I could help ya! That's why! I'm a witch after all." Zamantha cooly cracked her knuckles and looked quite proud of herself. She looked right at Katrice and narrowed her eyes, like she was studying her a lot more closely. "Yer pretty magick'd up, yanno." She pointed at Katrice's collar. "I'm guessin' you know that 'cause if'n you didn't I'd figure you'd be actin' a lot more strange! Then again yer leavin' this party pretty early." She looked thoughtful for a moment, and then looked pointedly back at Katrice. "Ya gonna tell me why, or not?"

Katrice bit her bottom lip gently and started to fidget. She was starting to glance away from Zamantha. This was certainly a bind. She couldn't admit those things! They just happen! That's how it worked. To just say it? Out loud? Like that? She couldn't! Nervously she shook her head. “Uhm... I-I would rather not, uhm...m-miss Zandar?” She winced, and not just because she wasn't sure how this bunny witch would want to be addressed.

“'Zamantha!' Gosh if yer too anxious fer your own good! Now I ain't takin' no for an answer. Ya made me drop my apple, so you kinda owe me!" Zamantha certainly didn't look like she was going to back down on this.

Katrice glanced off to the side as she started to fidget. “W-well uh... well...” Just how would she say anything tonight without coming off like some foolish coyote girl? And for what? Because she missed... well, she had a hard time even admitting that to herself! "N... n-no I can't! I can't say! I'm sorry, I just wasn't having any fun is all!" Now she was getting really afraid by the whole confrontation. Witch or no, she had to get out of there. "I-I'm sorry miss Zamantha!" She started to dash away. Things were just getting worse, being confronted by a bunny witch while she was wearing that ridiculous sailor costume! The sooner she got home, the better. If she could just get away and go hide somewhere, then everything would be fine, wouldn't it?

She didn't get very far when, from behind her, she heard Zamantha say something that clearly wasn't meant to try and further their conversation.

"Hocus Pocus Alimagocus. Bring all my power into focus. Channel this girl's restless fervence. And make her feet into my servants!" Clearly that was an incantation this plucky bunny witch Zamantha had at the ready. She'd probably done this before. Lots before! With that last word, Zamantha dramatically pointed at Katrice's feet, and a bolt of energy zapped from her finger down to them.

Katrice stopped right in her tracks as she felt... something hit her. Hit her feet, that is. It felt weird and tingly. Now of course, Katrice was no stranger to being under someone's spell. It had happened to her too many times for her not to recognize it now. But she still had to look down at her bare feet. As strange as they were feeling to her now, their new ethereally bluish glow made them look even stranger.

“What the...? Hey!” Katrice swiveled right around to look accusingly over at Zamantha, who was looking ever more smug.

Zamantha completely ignored Katrice's little interjection of protest. In fact she wasn't looking at Katrice at all. She was looking and pointing right at Katrice's feet.

“Feet, bring her back over here!”

Somehow hearing Zamantha's order to them, Katrice's feet sort of 'came alive', wiggling her toes and shuffling a bit. Acting like they'd woken up for the first time ever. It was a really peculiar feeling and she couldn't recall anyone casting a spell on her feet exactly like this ever before.

Right away she could tell her feet were clearly not listening to her anymore, because she'd already tried several times to keep walking away, and her feet just completely ignored her. They kept her dumbly standing there, like they were trying to shake off their long slumber. A moment later and they turned right around and made her march her way back to Zamantha, and now she could not make herself STOP walking. But she could still feel her feet and her legs, her muscles tensing and relaxing and her joints so elegantly moving as if she were doing this all on her own. But she most certainly wasn't! She had no control over herself, and already that was starting to get her a little excited.

“I said I wasn't done with ya! There's only a few good reasons why you'd come to a party like this in a getup like that! An' if'n you ain't gonna get it fer yourself then I guess it's up to me to make sure you get it!”

Katrice was trying really, REALLY hard not to look the least bit excited over what had just happened to her. There was no way she was just going to admit to the thrill and arousal stirring inside her, just from this one silly little thing! The kind of thing she'd been hoping to look for but did not dare ask! She had to remain coy and aloof! That's how it was done. That's... how....

The look on Zamantha's face clearly indicated that to Katrice that she wasn't doing a good job of hiding her feelings at all.

“Oh what's this? Yer likin' this, ain't ya???” Zamantha cackled.

Katrice was indeed blushing the hardest she had done so far that night. She was trying very hard not to say anything now, lest she blurt out how such a simple thing like her feet becoming magically possessed instantly started to get her worked up, if even despite herself! So she just stood there while her feet obediently brought her right back before Zamantha, who was clearly getting a great kick out of what she'd stumbled onto!

“Mmm-hmm! So this is what you were lookin' for, eh?” Zamantha stood there and studied Katrice more thoughtfully. “Yanno usually that spell just confounds folks or maybe scares 'em a little. But you're not like that, ain't ya?” She waggled her finger right at Katrice as she looked up at her, looking like she'd caught someone with their hand in the cookie jar, so to speak.

“So you were too embarrassed to just ask for it so you were gonna leave in a huff! But you didn't count on ol' Zam bumping into you, now did you?”

“W-well uh... I uh...”

“Feet, follow me!”

Zamantha started going back in the direction Katrice had just come from; back to the flurry of activity of the town square. Katrice's feet did not hesitate even for a moment, and followed right behind Zamantha, taking the rest of her with them. Once again she was being made to walk somewhere, and once again she had no control over herself. And this time she felt a subtle tingle around her feet and ankles, and gods they were glowing and sparkling so much! She couldn't help herself and kept trying again and again to reassert control of her two feet, just so she could feel a tiny thrill each time her feet completely ignored her. It was lucky that she was behind Zamantha that whole time, or else she might have been too mortified to enjoy it even despite herself.

She'd been so wrapped up in just this tiniest loss of control over a part of herself that she'd been looking down at her feet the entire time she was being made to follow behind Zamantha and not paying an ounce of attention over exactly where they were going. It wasn't until she started hearing a lot more people around her and the distant music getting a LOT less distant that she was snapped out of her little reverie and looked up to see where she was being led.

“Uhm... w-where are we going?” Katrice timidly asked.

“Where do ya think?” Zamantha said while she gestured wildly ahead of her.

Zamantha was leading Katrice to a stage? A stage! There were several of them in the town square, mostly for bands to play their music. But there'd also been a few other... shows. Wait, Zamantha was going to make her show off to everyone???

“N... n-no wait! I don't...” Katrice meekly protested while her feet made her look quite determined to get where she was going.

As luck would have it (depending on how you defined 'lucky'), that particular stage was ever so conveniently devoid of any performers right then, and Zamantha climbed the stairs up to it without hesitation. So too did Katrice, or rather her feet did. She blushed up such a storm as she glanced out into the audience, all of whom looked to be quite wild in their partying and merry making. Most of them were very drunk. Maybe that would mean they wouldn't remember any of this.

“Stop right here, feet!” Zamantha said while pointing to a spot on the floor. Katrice's feet obediently stopped right there and then stopped moving. Katrice, of course, couldn't help herself and immediately tried with all of her will to take a step back or something. But also of course, her feet did not respond to her at all, any more than they did before. Why would they? They were Zamantha's 'servants' now. They looked (and felt) quite calm and alert. She couldn't even bend her knees! The best she could do was to turn herself a bit to the left and right from her waist. She bit her lip and blushed some more.

Zamantha waved quite exuberantly to the audience. “Heya folks! We gotta late entry tonight! This girl was too shy t'come up here before! But ol' Zam zapped some 'encouragement' into her and now she can't wait to show you what she's got!” She winked at the word 'encouragement' and turned her head very quickly to smile at Katrice when she said it.

Katrice whimpered softly. “W-wait, I...”

Zamantha casually conjured up a banjo into her hands with naught but a showy flick of her wrists. She stared briefly down to Katrice's feet to tell them one more thing. “Dance!” And with that, she strummed her banjo and started playing some fun and folksy tune.

Sure enough, Katrice's feet started kicking and shuffling around. She couldn't get herself to stop moving! They were dancing quite merrily to Zamantha's song and it was all Katrice could do just to keep her upper half from causing herself to topple over! Though somehow she was sure Zamantha would have not allowed that to happen. Maybe.

Things got worse when Zamantha started to sing.

“Oh dance with your feet just as fast as you can!
 Flippin' like a flapjack in a pan!
 A-hoppin' and a-jumpin' like ya can't sit still!
 Yer feet won't stop and you get a little thrill!”

Katrice couldn't believe it. Her feet were not only dancing perfectly to Zamantha's song, but they were also doing their best to mimic whatever those silly lyrics were suggesting how she move! Flipping like a flapjack and hopping and jumping, all right! Oh, her feet were dancing quite a merry jig! Perhaps it was a good thing she was barefoot. It might have been worse if she'd actually worn the boots that went with the costume she was wearing.

Oh, that costume! How silly did she look already? Dancing like she was. And the crowd was loving her for some reason. Here she was doing her best to keep her upper half in balance while her lower half acted with such perfection. Or so it felt to her. She was already starting to whimper and gasp a bit more for the way she was being made to move, up there for everyone to see! So mortifying! So embarrassing! So... so exciting. So thrilling! She was trying her best not to get worked up but she hadn't been doing a good job of that so far.

"Do-si-do, now mind the rules! With yer cute bare feet just-a kickin' like mules!"

Katrice's feet started REALLY kicking now! She had no idea she was able to kick that high. While bouncing around to such a funny tune. Maybe she couldn't on her own. Maybe only when a witch like Zamantha enchanted her feet to do it? And no one seemed to notice how glowy and sparkly her feet were? Then again, half of them looked like they were glowing and sparkling themselves. Katrice started to wonder just what else Zamantha had been doing before they ran into each other. Not that she had much time to ponder anything when she was trying her best to keep up with her bottom half. Her feet were quite in tune with whatever Zamantha was saying, even if she wasn't addressing them directly.

Zamantha was merrily tapping her foot while playing her folksy tune on her banjo, alternately looking between the audience and at Katrice, and looking most approvingly down at Katrice's very happy feet that did not stop dancing even for a little bit. Not even when the rest of Katrice looked like she had no clue what her dancing feet might do next.

“Now this young gal, she likes to dance! But she ain't wearin' any pants!”

Her feet had control of her waist now??? Katrice felt herself being made to turn around and bend over, causing her silly dress to flip upward thanks to the swiftness of her body's movements and revealing her naked bottom to be shown to everyone. Her feet stopped dancing just long enough to keep her rear end up in the air like that as she was made to bounce it around to the rhythm of Zamantha's silly song. The crowd cheered and applauded! Katrice certainly looked like she was quite the exhibitionist! Really, she was blushing up a storm and biting her lip hard. The thrill she was getting from having lost control of herself was really getting to her now.

"Now turn around and take a bow!"

Katrice felt herself being made to do exactly that.  She made a soft grunt for it, and she was certainly a bit out of breath for how much effort her feet put into dancing the way she was. The crowd was loving every moment of Katrice's embarrassment, of course!

But Katrice started to realize her entire body was listening to her again. Like she'd been silently released from Zamantha's spell. She looked down at her feet though, to see they were still kind of glowy. It's just for some reason they were responding to her now. Maybe it was all over and she could run off and hide somewhere forever!

“So, you gonna fess up to likin' this? Or not?” Zamantha looked quite serious for a moment, and it might have made Katrice feel just a little scared.

“I.. uh...” Katrice glanced away and fidgeted a bit. She really REALLY didn't want to have to say something like that out loud! People made her do things and she got to act like she never wanted it. Why would it have to be any different now? That was such a perfect thing. She never ever had to ask anything of anyone. They just made her do things and she got to be all innocent. She was being controlled after all, so that meant it was never her fault! Why couldn't Zamantha just take control of her voice and MAKE her say...

“Wrong answer!” Zamantha turned to yell at the crowd. “Ya think she should do another one???” Everyone in the audience seemed to cheer a most resilient 'yes', even though Katrice herself was kind of shaking her head no. With that, Zamantha's banjo turned into a fiddle and a bow with a flick of a plucky bunny witch's wrists and a  flourish of magic sparkles. But before she started to play, she leaned in closer to Katrice to say something to her.

“I'm keepin' this up 'till you come clean!”

With a wink and nod, Zamantha pointed her bow down at Katrice's feet, like she was pointing a wand. “I'm playin' a tune that's twice astir. Now dance along, feet! With... her!” Her voice sounded to playfully foreboding. Especially those last two words, which Zamantha said more slowly as she looked up smugly to Katrice's blushing face.

Katrice whimpered softly and shook her head a little. She could feel her feet shuffling just a tiny little bit, like they were just waiting for Zamantha to start playing that fiddle. And now she felt that subtle tingle around her feet and ankles. Sure enough, her feet weren't listening to her again and were behaving very much like independent agents.

“W... w-wait No no, don't! C-can't we talk this o..."

Zamantha started tapping her foot to a faster tempo then the previous song, and then suddenly she was playing a jaunting tune! A happy, exuberant tune. A tune that the gathered crowd looked compelled to dance to. Metaphorically compelled, at least. For Katrice, she really did not have any choice in the matter.

Katrice's feet sprang into action! They were shuffling and kicking and jumping! They were making her twirl and spin around and around! Enough that quite often her dress would lift up to reveal how naked she was under that sailor dress. And each time her feet made her do that, Zamantha waggled her eyebrows at her, as if Katrice were doing that on her own and she just happened to be the town's most happy exhibitionist. Not that she had a lot of time to actually respond to anything Zamantha was doing. On her own, that is. She was much much too focused on trying to keep up with that her bottom half was doing.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:03:09 AM by Darkside007 »

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
The Katrice and Zamantha Halloween special. :P
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 01:55:10 PM »
And that was really getting to her now more than ever. Feeling herself move. Being unable to stop herself despite trying to again and again. Getting all excited and worked up with each time her feet refused to respond to her own will and just kept on with their silly antics up there on that stage while Zamantha played the hell out of that fiddle!

It was true. Katrice absolutely LOVED not having any control over herself. The best moments in her life had been ones that others forced her into performing, by controlling her body to do it. And being made to dance. Oh gods, being made to dance in a silly way and being kept like that and not being able to stop herself. She was whimpering a lot more than she was blushing now.

Suddenly the song was over. The audience wildly cheered Zamantha! And maybe some of them were applauding Katrice for her over-the-top dancing. If only they knew! But her feet started listening to her once more, as soon as the music stopped. Quickly, Katrice knelt and then sat right on the floor. She felt spent! That had taken quite a lot out of her and now she panting for how much energy her feet and legs had put into their movements. Movements she had no control over. She looked down at her feet, which were still kinda glowy. But she was able to wiggle her own toes right then.

Zamantha looked poised to play another tune on that fiddle of hers, but she was also looking quite expectantly down at Katrice. She was quite certain that as soon as Zamantha would start to play again, her feet would make her jump up and start dancing again, as if she could not get enough of it. And darn it if that thought wasn't making her squirm just a little bit right there was she was sitting!

“Mmmngh... I...”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“Uhm... w-well...”

“I liked being made to dance...”

Zamantha cupped her hand to her ear and leaned in a bit closer. “Eh? What was that ya said?” She wasn't about to make things easy.

Katrice closed her eyes tight and clenched her fists. “Mmmmmmngh! I liked being made to dance!”

Zamantha smiled. “And why did ya come out here tonight?”

Katrice turned her head away and blushed hard. “Uhm... I... uh... I was hoping someone would take control of me.”

“I can't hear a word yer sayin' with your head turned like that!”

Katrice whimpered some. She turned a bit where she was sitting on the floor to face Zamantha more directly.

“I said I was hoping someone would take control of me! There, are ya happy?” She really hoped no one in that drunk and cheering crowd actually heard her say that so loud.

Zamantha, at least, appeared pleased. She reached out to take Katrice's hand. “I thought you'd listen to reason!” she cheerfully said with a big bright smile as she helped Katrice get back up on her now tired feet and wobbly legs.

“That's it, folks! There ain't no more!” Zamantha yelled at the crowd while she held Katrice's hand. She raised her fiddle up in the air, and with a flurry of sparkles it disappeared, leaving her other hand empty. The people in the crowd did voice their disappointment, but still they cheered and hollered for the wonderful show put on by a plucky bunny witch and a barefoot sailor senshi coyote girl.

Standing there, as tired as she was, Katrice looked thoughtful for a moment. She glanced down at Zamantha as she made a few nervous smiles, gently squeezing her hand.

“I'll do it if ya ask me to.” Zamantha softly informed Katrice. She seemed to know just what was on Katrice's mind!

“W... would... could you tell my feet to follow you again?” Katrice blushed real hard for a moment as she said that. She almost couldn't!

Zamantha looked quite excited! As if she'd won some hard fought victory. She then looked down sternly at Katrice's feet. “Feet?” she said in a commandeering tone. Immediately, Katrice could feel that gentle tingle in her feet and ankles again. And more importantly, she felt her toes wigging a bit, quite on their own.

“Follow me!”

Zamantha kept a hold of Katrice's hand as she walked off the stage and back down onto the square. But Katrice was most certainly not in control of her feet or legs, and she was kind of reveling in continuing to try stopping herself and getting a minor thrill with each and every failure.

Katrice was quietly led away from the square, and soon enough Zamantha had taken her back to the spot where they'd first ran into each other. Zamantha released her hand, and suddenly her feet were listening to her again. The gentle tingling was fading again, and this time when she looked down at her feet, she saw the glowing and the sparkling were fading as well.

“Mmmngh... oh gods...” Katrice whimpered.

“What is it?” Zamantha looked quite curious up at Katrice.

Katrice gently bit her bottom lip. “Mmmngh it... it's uh....” She blushed for a moment and glanced away as she fidgeted a bit.

“What's that? Speak up!” Zamantha frowned at Katrice and tilted her head to raise one of her ears and put her hand to it, straining to listen.

Katrice sighed softly. “I'm already missing the spell you cast on my feet and it only went away just now! Gods, I feel so silly! UNGH!” She buried her face in her hands and made a muffled squeal!

Zamantha giggled. “Feels better when you're up front about it tho, huh?”

Katrice glanced away, still feeling quite embarrassed. “W-well... uhm, I have been told it was better to be like that, before...”

“Mmm-hmm! An' now you know for sure! So, are you gonna ask me?”

Katrice blinked and paused for a moment. “You... you would take control of my feet again if I asked you.”

Zamantha cackled! “Kid, I'd take control of any part of you, if ya just asked for it!” She nudged Katrice a little, as she smiled. “It's kinda what I do.”

“Uhm... y-yeah well... I uh... I guess there are some things I uh... uhm...”

“Yeah?” Zamantha tilted her head and raised one of her ears higher than the other.

Katrice clenched her teeth a bit and took a deep inhale. “There's some things I really like bein' made to do!”

“What's one of 'em?” Zamantha looked intensely curious.

“W... well....” Katrice was blushing quite furiously now. She might have realized it's better to be upfront about what she really wants, but that doesn't mean she still doesn't get embarrassed by it! So she leaned down to whisper into Zamantha's ear...

As Zamantha listened to Katrice, her eyes went a bit wide. She blinked and then turned to look right at Katrice. “You really are a kinky gal, yanno that?” And while Katrice looked quite mortified by that assessment, it wasn't something she could deny. Especially now.

But Zamantha looked quite thoughtful for a moment.

“Feet, walk with me!”

Immediately, Katrice's feet glowed that unearthly blue hue and started tingling and sparkling all over again. As if the spell Zamantha had placed on them had never went away. And apparently it never did! Zamantha started walking again, and Katrice's feet obediently followed her. Or rather, made Katrice walk by Zamantha's side this time, as opposed to behind her. And Katrice blushed quite hard and whimpered quite loudly as her feet cheerfully carried her to wherever Zamantha was leading them.

Really, all Katrice could do at that moment was whimper.

"You're real weird kid, I hope yer aware." Zamantha remarked as they walked side-by-side down the street.                   
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:00:33 PM by Katrice Metaluna »

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 08:38:43 PM »

Well done!

Note: "Jaunting" is actually "jaunty"

Katrice Metaluna

• Praetor
    • View Profile
    • Katrice Metaluna
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 10:30:20 PM »

Well done!

Note: "Jaunting" is actually "jaunty"

I blame my spell checker for missing that!

And thank you!  :D