Author Topic: Enchanted Panties  (Read 1907 times)

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
Enchanted Panties
« on: June 11, 2017, 10:13:19 PM »
A quick question... anyone else want to know what happens next in 'Enchanted Paintes"

Just_Joe

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: Enchanted Panties
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 10:34:52 PM »
Didn't you have a side story to it?

bornox

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 12:28:17 AM »
I know I would

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 01:31:52 AM »
Haven't heard from Cal in a while...

Alex

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 04:06:34 AM »
Is there any hope of a story spin?

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 09:28:41 AM »
Enchanted panties is a story that I kind of got myself lost in writing wise.  I wasn't sure where to continue and I lost a lot of progress a while back due to a hard drive crash and just never got started back again :/. 

Sorry for the long silence, just haven't had much to offer lately.  Hope to get started with something soon.

By the way I have not had access to my calx64@gmail.com address in forever.  Gmail locked me out because I didn't set up a phone number and have a new device.  For now if you want to send me a private message just send it through here :D.

Been catching up on stuff, everything looks awesome!!!!!!

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 10:35:23 AM »

Just_Joe:  Yes, yes I did have a spin off I wrote for it.  'Enchanted Panties: Kate's Story" was it's name.  I wrote it mostly to be a two part story but if Calx is fine fine I could as equal to it.

Calx:  If you need help, don't forget I'm here to help if you want it.  Sorry to hear about the computer issues.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 12:05:55 PM »
Shit, I still haven't reposted that spin off?
Rook, if you still have it, do you want to send it over to my email? I can get it reposted this week.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 01:51:00 PM »
When o get home I will look to see if I still have it.  I prob do since I hoard data.  I don't think I delet anything.... ever

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 06:23:18 PM »
Awesome Rook, thanks. 

Btw, you're more than welcome to add whatever you want to that story whenever you want  ;D .  I remember Kate's story it was awesome.  I may start writing again soon but not sure what at the moment lol.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 07:00:32 PM »

Vestiphile:  I just sent you what I got.  not sure if it was the final edited version but I think it might be.  I was wrong... it was called 'Vicky's Story'. Kate was the actual main character of Calx's story. 

Calx:  Thanks. I might add something. Maybe a follow-up story or something  I think I have the start of an idea forming.  I'm mostly trying to work on the Dark Falls.  Since the kickstarter didn't get funded its taking a while to get even the basic animations done.  I'm basically doing stop motion with key framing.  If you want, I'm also down to do a collaboration story.

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 08:56:08 PM »
That would be awesome Rook  ;D .  Not sure how long it will take me but I'm working on a prequal as we speak. 

Sorry to hear about your kickstarter; you are doing an amazing job on those graphics by the way.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 10:04:37 PM »
Thanks Calx.  I just down loaded a ton more resources.  I'm still assembling al the resources I need for the series.  I plan to relaunch the kick starter and focus on just the software for the motion capture rig.  Last time is was for the complete bundle.

Just_Joe

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 07:30:33 PM »
Where it at tho?

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 08:44:52 PM »
Okay, finally I have a very rough draft of the first part of Chapter 8 of Enchanted Panties.  Please bare with me as this is a very rough draft and only a 3rd of the way complete.  But tell me what you think so far:

"You don`t have to shout, darling," Said a sultry female voice from between her legs. "I`m right here."
"What the fuck?!!  It talks now?"  Jenna screamed.
"Well not completely true.  Yes I have possessed your wonderful pussy but know it does not  have a mind of it's own.  I'll eventually control you completely but until then I have ways to make you do what I want".
A cold chill went down Jenna's spine as she asked "What...gulp....do you want with me?"
Caleb's ice cold grin got even bigger.
"Nothing much sweet thing.  I'm just a succubus that wants to fuck, anyone and anywhere.  Right now, I wanna fuck my Caleb, and believe me you will".
Jenna gasped as her nipples started tweaking themselves and her cunt juices began flowing down her legs.
"I don't think so bitch.  You better find yourself another host".
"Oooo it's so hot when they protest, don't you think so my sweet Caleb?  I could just masterbate myself until you pass out".  Jenna's breast began kneading themselves again while her labia began massaging her clit with expert precision.  "Fuck, not again", she muttered under her breath.  As she reached the brink of orgasm everything stopped and Selena held her there.
"Wha...?  Don't stop now.  At least finish what you started", Jenna panted.
"Not until I get what I want honey.  I told you I want Caleb's cock", Selena giggled.  Jenna saw her pussy lips form into a smile.
"Fuck you, I'll do it myself!!!!"  Jenna screamed as she began to rub her clit with her fingertips, but to her horror it was dodging her touch.  Her clit would burrow in her labia to avoid her touch.
"Oh no no.  Surely you didn't think it would be that simple."  Selena giggled again as she kissed her fingers.
"Selena, as amusing as this is I'm horny as hell, are we gonna fuck or what?", Caleb said deviously.
"Patience love, I wanna break her first."  Selena scolded.
Every 30 seconds for the next 30 minutes Jenna's pussy would masterbate itself, denying her orgasm each time.  She was determined not to give in and tried everything she could think of, to bucking the air and grinding the bedpost.  Her vagina was on fire and she could hardly concentrate as she tried to find ways to get off.  She dove for her dresser to grab her pink vibrator when it floated away, dodging her hand.  Her dresser drawer opened and a pair of red leather gloves floated up and filled out, shaking it's finger at her.  A pair of panties lept from the floor and gagged her while the gloves grabbed her hands, making her bend over the bed.  Her bed sheet swarmed her ankles, tying them together.
"Ooo la la, this is getting fun", Selena laughed.  "Are you sure you don't want to give in?"
Jenna whimpered as she felt the vibrator bath in her juices before positioning itself at the bud of her ass.  Jenna clinched her ass shut as the vibrator dove in, only making the penetration more painful.  It switched itself on and another set of black gloves flew from her dresser and started spanking her ass in rhythm with the vibrator fucking.  Jenna tried to scream but her panties worked their way to the back of her throat making her gag.
"Okay, panties I'm dying to hear her speak", Selena said seductively.  The panties left her mouth.
"Well, my dear Jenna.  Can I have my cock now?"  Selena giggled.
"Go ahead, just do it", Jenna cried.
"Mmmmm, thought so.  Come now Caleb my sweet.  Fill me up."