Author Topic: A slave for socks Ch. 8  (Read 1148 times)

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
A slave for socks Ch. 8
« on: May 24, 2017, 09:26:58 AM »
I think I've written myself in to a hole. I don't really know where to go from here. I mean..I have ideas, such as the professors socks being brought to life and helping with the answers 'for a price' or something. Or even another student's socks. The problem is the way I go about it feels forced...dunno what to do from here on out.

The hardest part about making her way to the class for her Biology exam was not the usual things one would have expected. The notions of psyching yourself up in order to believe you were prepared, the last-minute review over some key definitions, that sort of thing. Truth be told, Lexi found herself wishing that she was in such a normal situation. No, the hardest part about walking from her car a good three minutes away from the doors to the science building wasn’t anything so normal, it was about how she was going to go about acting normal, when her life was anything but anymore.

It had taken the entire ride in the car to get Tasha to understand that the red striped knee highs couldn’t spend the entire day snug around her neck without causing unwanted attention, and it took just as long to convince them that she actually needed to focus on driving, unless they desired her to crash, unless of course Tasha could animate machines as well. Given the fact that Lexi wasn’t fucked while her Jeep Wrangler steered itself down the road, Lexi assumed that her new mistresses’ powers presided over clothing only. One bullet dodged.

There was a problem in this as well, of course: Everyone wore clothes, which meant there was more than enough ammunition for Tasha to work with. This brought Lexi back to the reason why this exam was fast becoming one of the hardest she had ever experienced.

The walk to the building was quiet. Surprisingly, Lexi’s clothing was behaving like normal clothing should, and though she was sure Tasha hated it, the pair of living knee highs were out of sight in the black backpack upon her back. This really didn’t calm things, however, as that young girl’s mind was racing with what might happen as the day progressed. Not all the ideas were bad ones, if she was honest with herself; a few even made her form a small smile in the process.

Lexi didn’t have time to doddle around, pushing her way through the front doors of the college’s science building, and she was already five minutes late. At one time, Lexi could think of nothing more embarrassing than walking in to a classroom late, especially on exam day, but then the whole realization of the situation she was in, the life she had given herself up to, came flooding back in. Suddenly being late barely made a ripple on the scale of embarrassment she could land herself in now.

The hallways were quiet, with barely a person seen roaming them all the way up until the third floor, room 317. Even as Lexi approached the door, she could see her Biology class all sitting with their heads fixed upon the desk with a sheet of paper before them. Just one sheet, all of the professor’s tests were like that, short and simple. 30 questions. 30 next to impossible, short answer questions. “Anyone can do multiple choice.” Professor Silverstone started the class with, when explaining her exams. “Hell, have a passing knowledge of the subject, and a working pencil, and you already have a good chance of filling in the right circle. In my class, I expect more. Explain yourself, show me you understood the subject, not just that you can shade in the right circle when told to.” It was a bit weird really, you expected that sort of reasoning from your middle-aged professor, dodling on about how in their day, you couldn’t use a calculator on tests or the like. You certainly didn’t expect it from a woman in her mid-twenties.

The first person that looked up from their sheet of paper when Lexi tried to sneak in un-noticed was Ellie. It wasn’t the type of look a friend would hope for either, not one of ‘Hey! Glad you made it in time, I was worried about you!’ No, the gaze set upon Lexi by her friend was one mixed with both confusion and disappointment. She couldn’t blame Ellie really, Lexi was never late for class. Never late for class, never missed an assignment, always maintained an above average GPA; Lexi was your typical school nerd in that sense. So showing up late to an exam, even if only by five minutes? Already Ellie found herself staring at some stranger.

Lexi chose to ignore the look, and focus on the task at hand right now, walking up to Mrs. Silverstone’s desk and grabbing the exam sheet piled neatly at the end.

“Of all my students, didn’t expect you to be late, Miss Grace.” Lexi found that she couldn’t move after grabbing that paper, and for a brief moment attributed it to the notion that the clothes she wore wouldn’t let her move. Upon realizing that this wasn’t the case, she simply understood it for what it was: Getting caught. Those blue eyes fell upon Mrs. Silverstone, a weak attempt at a smile.

“Kind of a shocker, isn’t it? I don’t really have excuses to give.” A shrug offered, thinking about the real reason why she was late, causing her to bite her own lip before continuing. “I overslept.”

“Well. Let’s hope it doesn’t reflect on your test.” The professor leaned back in her chair, her own blue eyes locking with Lexi’s. “Few people get a perfect in my classes. Some get close, but few actually get there. You seem like the type that would be among those few.”

A blush. A complement was a complement, even if it was from a rather strict woman she knew little about. The complement was so much in fact, that Lexi didn’t even give the time to offer a ‘thanks’ or ‘I’ll try.’ She simply turned around and headed to the nearest available spot to start her exam. For that brief moment in time, Lexi had actually forgotten about what happened last night. About the spell that brought her sister’s red striped knee highs to life, about how they teased and toyed with her until eventually coming to fuck and claim her as their own. That moment of forgetfulness was swept away however, with the sudden and soft gentle brush at the sole of her feet.

“So this is college?” The familiar voice of those socks filling her mind again, not even allowing Lexi to take in the first question on the exam. Indeed, the girl had barely enough time to set her bag down on the floor beside her before she witnessed the zipper sliding open to reveal her poly-cotton owners from inside. The toes of the left sock lifted out to peer at the room, evidently liking what they were seeing. “We could have some fun here, darling, don’t you think?.”

Again Lexi blushed at the question, immediately ducking her head down low as to try to avoid any further gazes in her direction. She was going to look like the fool if she didn’t play this right, whispering silently to herself for next to no reason that any observer could see. Another brush could be felt over the soles of her feet, and Lexi immediately came to realize that her anklets were responsible, the soft gentle motions causing Lexi to try to stifle a giggle. “Not now, Mistress. Please. I only have…” A look to the clock in the classroom before down to her paper again. “…47 minutes to complete this exam.”

“Exam? Sounds boring as fuck, wouldn’t you agree girls?”

“Painfully boring.” A second voice was heard, and judging by how yet another ticklish brush over her feet came about after that comment, Lexi had to assume it was the voice of her own anklets, given life by the knee highs on a whim. The mere notion of that ability causing the poor girl to get even more nervous – or anxious? – about what they could do in a place like this? “To be honest, we can think of quite a few more places we’d rather be than on your feet.”

“So can I” Lexi responded to her owners, the last word erupting in a small giggle, causing more than a few heads – one of them being Mrs. Silverstone’s – to look in her direction. A moment of attempting to recompose herself was offered, presenting a façade for the rest of the classroom to see, accept, and go about their business, before Lexi continued. “But right now, I need to do this. So please…I’m begging you.”

“Oh please, darling, please beg.” Tasha laughed softly, the knee highs snaking out of the bag to rest up on her lap, so perfectly out of sight from prying eyes, but so easily able to play with their slave’s abdomen at the same time. “We think that would be a real sexy look for you.”

“I promise, I’ll do all the begging you like af-“

“What if we want it now, Lexi?” Tasha interrupted again, the firm press of the right sock against her covered pussy would have offered a soft purr of want if it wasn’t for those ankle socks continuing to brush against her feet, causing her to giggle once again.

“Something funny, Lexi?” The question coming from the young professor caused Lexi to straighten up a bit, even clear out her throat. Ellie once again gazing upon her friend as if she didn’t know who the hell she was looking at anymore.

“No, of course not Mrs. Silverstone. Was just reminded of a funny moment in a show I love.”

“Hmmm.” And then everything was silent again. Well, for everyone else, at least.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: A slave for socks Ch. 8
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 07:31:10 PM »
Why not have her socks help with the exam, but in exchange they take more and more liberties, so it gets harder for her to keep quiet?

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 08:40:06 PM »

I think I've written myself in to a hole. I don't really know where to go from here. I mean..I have ideas, such as the professors socks being brought to life and helping with the answers 'for a price' or something. Or even another student's socks. The problem is the way I go about it feels forced...dunno what to do from here on out.

Are you going to keep it quiet so that she has to go day-to-day like this, or blow it up quickly?

Enchanted Panties and Dark Mistress (esp. the original) get big real fast, and EP and DMO get out-of-control with nowhere to go. DMv2 gets big on purpose, but meanders a bit on the way there (to the benefit of character development.)

The hardest part about making her way to the class for her Biology exam was not the usual things one would have expected. The notions of psyching yourself up in order to believe you were prepared, the last-minute review over some key definitions, that sort of thing. Truth be told, Lexi found herself wishing that she was in such a normal situation. No, the hardest part about walking from her car a good three minutes away from the doors to the science building wasn’t anything so normal, it was about how she was going to go about acting normal, when her life was anything but anymore.

Here's an opportunity to show why it's not normal. Maybe her socks force her to slow down, or strut, or dance a little or tickle her while she's walking to class? Wake up her bra and tug her forward by her nipples?

It had taken the entire ride in the car to get Tasha to understand that the red striped knee highs couldn’t spend the entire day snug around her neck without causing unwanted attention, and it took just as long to convince them that she actually needed to focus on driving, unless they desired her to crash, unless of course Tasha could animate machines as well. Given the fact that Lexi wasn’t fucked while her Jeep Wrangler steered itself down the road, Lexi assumed that her new mistresses’ powers presided over clothing only. One bullet dodged.

Good! Stick to limited powers - it forces you to be more creative and creates a better story. (Think about how Superman has better stories when he doesn't have 50,000 powers)

But why didn't we see that conversation? Show, don't tell.

There was a problem in this as well, of course: Everyone wore clothes, which meant there was more than enough ammunition for Tasha to work with. This brought Lexi back to the reason why this exam was fast becoming one of the hardest she had ever experienced.

Maybe Tasha pranks some of her classmates on her way to class, small enough that people don't move on it, but enough to catch Lexi's attention?

The walk to the building was quiet.

Why?

Surprisingly, Lexi’s clothing was behaving like normal clothing should, and though she was sure Tasha hated it, the pair of living knee highs were out of sight in the black backpack upon her back.

This is very out of character for her socks generally. Tasha should be pushing limits, at least.

This really didn’t calm things, however, as that young girl’s mind was racing with what might happen as the day progressed. Not all the ideas were bad ones, if she was honest with herself; a few even made her form a small smile in the process.

Like?

Lexi didn’t have time to doddle around, pushing her way through the front doors of the college’s science building, and she was already five minutes late. At one time, Lexi could think of nothing more embarrassing than walking in to a classroom late, especially on exam day, but then the whole realization of the situation she was in, the life she had given herself up to, came flooding back in. Suddenly being late barely made a ripple on the scale of embarrassment she could land herself in now.

Why doesn't Tasha help her get there? Wouldn't she take care of her pet?

The hallways were quiet, with barely a person seen roaming them all the way up until the third floor, room 317.

Does the room number matter? If not, dump it. End the sentence at "third floor".

Even as Lexi approached the door, she could see her Biology class all sitting with their heads fixed upon the desk with a sheet of paper before them. Just one sheet, all of the professor’s tests were like that, short and simple. 30 questions. 30 next to impossible, short answer questions. “Anyone can do multiple choice.” Professor Silverstone started the class with, when explaining her exams. “Hell, have a passing knowledge of the subject, and a working pencil, and you already have a good chance of filling in the right circle. In my class, I expect more. Explain yourself, show me you understood the subject, not just that you can shade in the right circle when told to.” It was a bit weird really, you expected that sort of reasoning from your middle-aged professor, dawdling on about how in their day, you couldn’t use a calculator on tests or whatever. You certainly didn’t expect it from a woman in her mid-twenties.

"the like" is somewhat esoteric. Always reminds me of Peach Wilkins from Bioshock.

Does this need to be here? Is the professor going to be a recurring character?

The first person that looked up from their sheet of paper when Lexi tried to sneak in un-noticed was Ellie. It wasn’t the type of look a friend would hope for either, not one of ‘Hey! Glad you made it in time, I was worried about you!’ No, the gaze set upon Lexi by her friend was one mixed with both confusion and disappointment. She couldn’t blame Ellie really, Lexi was never late for class. Never late for class, never missed an assignment, always maintained an above average GPA; Lexi was your typical school nerd in that sense. So showing up late to an exam, even if only by five minutes? Already Ellie found herself staring at some stranger.

Lexi chose to ignore the look, and focus on the task at hand right now, walking up to Mrs. Silverstone’s desk and grabbing the exam sheet piled neatly at the end.

“Of all my students, didn’t expect you to be late, Miss Grace.” Lexi found that she couldn’t move after grabbing that paper, and for a brief moment attributed it to the notion that the clothes she wore wouldn’t let her move.

This assumption would not be in her reflex set at this time. I would dump it, or invert it - have the clothes take her to her seat.

Upon realizing that this wasn’t the case, she simply understood it for what it was: Getting caught. Those blue eyes fell upon Mrs. Silverstone, a weak attempt at a smile.

Mrs. or Professor?

“Kind of a shocker, isn’t it? I don’t really have excuses to give.” A shrug offered, thinking about the real reason why she was late, causing her to bite her own lip before continuing. “I overslept.”

“Well. Let’s hope it doesn’t reflect on your test.” The professor leaned back in her chair, her own blue eyes locking with Lexi’s. “Few people get a perfect in my classes. Some get close, but few actually get there. You seem like the type that would be among those few.”

A blush. A complement was a complement, even if it was from a rather strict woman she knew little about. The complement was so much in fact, that Lexi didn’t even give the time to offer a ‘thanks’ or ‘I’ll try.’ She simply turned around and headed to the nearest available spot to start her exam. For that brief moment in time, Lexi had actually forgotten about what happened last night. About the spell that brought her sister’s red striped knee highs to life, about how they teased and toyed with her until eventually coming to fuck and claim her as their own. That moment of forgetfulness was swept away however, with the sudden and soft gentle brush at the sole of her feet.

Is the recap here a worthwhile section? I would shorten it. The characterization here is nice, the professor will have to be a recurring character or all of this is wasted effort.

“So this is college?” The familiar voice of those socks filling her mind again, not even allowing Lexi to take in the first question on the exam. Indeed, the girl had barely enough time to set her bag down on the floor beside her before she witnessed the zipper sliding open to reveal her poly-cotton owners from inside. The toes of the left sock lifted out to peer at the room, evidently liking what they were seeing. “We could have some fun here, darling, don’t you think?.”

You have double punctuation at the end here. Why doesn't Tara demonstrate on someone for a split-second? Tickle another girl for a second? The socks of the girl in front tease Lexi for a second before going inert, leaving the other girl looking around for why her feet started moving by themselves?

Again Lexi blushed at the question, immediately ducking her head down low as to try to avoid any further gazes in her direction. She was going to look like the fool if she didn’t play this right, whispering silently to herself for next to no reason that any observer could see. Another brush could be felt over the soles of her feet, and Lexi immediately came to realize that her anklets were responsible, the soft gentle motions causing Lexi to try to stifle a giggle. “Not now, Mistress. Please. I only have…” A look to the clock in the classroom before down to her paper again. “…47 minutes to complete this exam.”

“Exam? Sounds boring as fuck, wouldn’t you agree girls?”

“Painfully boring.” A second voice was heard, and judging by how yet another ticklish brush over her feet came about after that comment, Lexi had to assume it was the voice of her own anklets, given life by the knee highs on a whim.

Why aren't they already active? The star socks never went inert. Hasn't Tasha already conceded the importance of passing the test?

The mere notion of that ability causing the poor girl to get even more nervous – or anxious? – about what they could do in a place like this? “To be honest, we can think of quite a few more places we’d rather be than on your feet.”

Why? They're socks. I understand the other stuff, but wouldn't socks love to fulfill their proper use?

“So can I” Lexi responded to her owners, the last word erupting in a small giggle, causing more than a few heads – one of them being Mrs. Silverstone’s – to look in her direction. A moment of attempting to recompose herself was offered, presenting a façade for the rest of the classroom to see, accept, and go about their business, before Lexi continued. “But right now, I need to do this. So please…I’m begging you.”

“Oh please, darling, please beg.” Tasha laughed softly, the knee highs snaking out of the bag to rest up on her lap, so perfectly out of sight from prying eyes, but so easily able to play with their slave’s abdomen at the same time. “We think that would be a real sexy look for you.”

“I promise, I’ll do all the begging you like af-“

“What if we want it now, Lexi?” Tasha interrupted again, the firm press of the right sock against her covered pussy would have drawn a soft purr of want if it wasn’t for those ankle socks continuing to brush against her feet, causing her to giggle once again.

“Something funny, Lexi?” The question coming from the young professor caused Lexi to straighten up a bit, even clear out her throat. Ellie once again gazing upon her friend as if she didn’t know who the hell she was looking at anymore.

“No, of course not Mrs. Silverstone. Was just reminded of a funny moment in a show I love.”

“Hmmm.” And then everything was silent again. Well, for everyone else, at least.

Maybe here have them make a Faustian bargain?

TheLivingSocks

• Tribune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »

Are you going to keep it quiet so that she has to go day-to-day like this, or blow it up quickly? Enchanted Panties and Dark Mistress (esp. the original) get big real fast, and EP and DMO get out-of-control with nowhere to go. DMv2 gets big on purpose, but meanders a bit on the way there (to the benefit of character development.)

It's gonna be slow. Eventually the socks will research the spellbook to allow for telepathy, but I feel that should be a fair bit away. 1) It shows a sense of learning. 2) It adds to some awkward moments to play with 3) It shows that though born from magic, the socks aren't innately magical, in the sense that they can just cast whenever, where-ever.

Here's an opportunity to show why it's not normal. Maybe her socks force her to slow down, or strut, or dance a little or tickle her while she's walking to class? Wake up her bra and tug her forward by her nipples?

The notion is a calm before the storm. The living clothing doesn't have to be a part of every action she makes, at all times. It allows Lexi to live a sense of 'normalcy' before realizing that when the socks finally do do something, she is forced to realize "Oh...right...I gave my normal life away."

Good! Stick to limited powers - it forces you to be more creative and creates a better story. (Think about how Superman has better stories when he doesn't have 50,000 powers) But why didn't we see that conversation? Show, don't tell.

That is essentially the idea. This is a story about clothing (mostly socks in general, cause that's my thing), and not about inanimate objects as a whole. There will never be cars driving themselves, or sex toys becoming sentient. It will stop at clothing.

As for showing, not telling, the notion is to not have that conversation. You know how sometimes at work there is something that might need to be done, but you don't want to do it?. You don't go ask your boss 'hey, does this need to be done?' because of the worry that you asking that very question, brings attention to the thing you didn't want to do in the first place. So now the boss says 'Oh yea! That does need to be done! Why don't you go on a do that, then. Thanks' That's the idea. Lexi doesn't want to have a conversation asking the socks if they can animate other objects besides clothing, because she doesn't want them to realize that aspect of the situation. The fear that if she asked: "Hey, can you make this Jeep drive itself?" and suddenly the socks saying "No...but that's a fun idea! We are going to research that from the spellbook." She doesn't want to enable this thought process.

Maybe Tasha pranks some of her classmates on her way to class, small enough that people don't move on it, but enough to catch Lexi's attention?

Why?

This is so largely because of my experience in college. If I was late to a class, the halls were empty. Largely because even though it was college, classes were structured in a way to be at the same time no matter the class, which left the halls rather empty unless break time/start of class/end of class. It also plays this way because of mentioned above. This brief moment of 'normalcy' leads Lexi to believe that she's going to get through this without a hitch.

This is very out of character for her socks generally. Tasha should be pushing limits, at least.

They will, just not right now. I feel that there is such a thing as overplaying a character, even if it is a main character. Tasha does not need to be doing all the time, every time. They will push, just not at this exact moment.

Like?

Hmmm..I see your point here. An example of Lexi's thoughts to show that she's not entirely uncomfortable in her situation. But I also don't want to get in to a position in which I need to spell everything out either. Sometimes it's better to leave things open for the reader's imagination. They know enough about Lexi as it stands to know she has a fetish for socks, that she animated a pair because of that fetish, and now she is a slave to a sentient pair for said fetish. One can just imagine what naughty thoughts she would have at this point, and insert them in themselves, no need to dictate that thought, I think.

Why doesn't Tasha help her get there? Wouldn't she take care of her pet?

Tasha doesn't help because 1) They have no concept of college at all. The notion of getting a degree to get a job is something most human's do is not a thing for them. If it were up to them. Lexi would be a toy to remain at home, and do nothing at all. It's the whole notion of the socks 'learning' about the world they are apart of now. 2) The socks have no idea where 'there' is, in order to get Lexi there faster, and even then, the best they could do is force Lexi in to a run.

Does the room number matter? If not, dump it. End the sentence at "third floor".

It's there merely for detail, to add a bit more to make the story feel like a real world. However, you are right, it is pointless detail; it doesn't add or take away from anything as a whole.

"the like" is somewhat esoteric. Always reminds me of Peach Wilkins from Bioshock.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Does this need to be here? Is the professor going to be a recurring character?

Could be. I'm not entirely sure yet. However I do feel it needs to be there. Again, it's detail that gives a little insight to the classroom and it's 'feel.' Professor is a female mid-twenties hardass that writes challenging tests, not simple multiple choice. It kind of foreshadows the interactions with her later on in the chapter I have written thus far.

This assumption would not be in her reflex set at this time. I would dump it, or invert it - have the clothes take her to her seat.

Agreed. I have been arguing this entire time that the notion is for her feel a sense of 'normalcy' and in this paragraph written in that she 'expected' the clothing to take over. That's contradictory. Should be changed.

Mrs. or Professor?

Professor. Good point. Should stick to one title for the time being. If/When the second title is needed, use it then.

Is the recap here a worthwhile section? I would shorten it. The characterization here is nice, the professor will have to be a recurring character or all of this is wasted effort.

It was added here for a bit of 'realism' to the situation. I could have just breezed through this as though no one noticed Lexi being late, but felt doing so would not make it really 'feel' like a situation like this would happen in real life. It needed mentioning. The notion of the Professor being a secondary character is a possibility, and the fact that you feel as though - given what you have read thus far - it already feels like it must be, I will likely do so. I am reluctant to give up what is written so far, and again, the notion of a secondary character such as the Professor is not off.

You have double punctuation at the end here. Why doesn't Tara demonstrate on someone for a split-second? Tickle another girl for a second? The socks of the girl in front tease Lexi for a second before going inert, leaving the other girl looking around for why her feet started moving by themselves?

This is the spot where I am stuck at. This is what is going to happen eventually, I'm just unsure of how to go about it, without turning the entire scene in to an unbelievable magic fest. Current ideas are:

1) Have a pair of white ankle socks be 'found' by Tasha within the professor's gym bag full of clothing for her workout after class. Animate them to 'help' Tasha with the exam while walking over to 'play' with her at the same time.

2) Direct Lexi's attention to a girl in front of her who is fidgeting about. Explain that the girl is wearing a cute pair of white knee high socks that are dying to get free. Lexi will question how, and Tasha will explain how that girl's underwear is already grinding and pushing itself in to her pussy...which will be confirmed by the girl dropping her pencil in frustration. This will lead to that girl's shoes untying, coming off, and allowing those knee highs to walk over to Lexi to begin playing.

3) somehow a mixture of both.

The problem, again, is how to do this in a realistic sense of 'not being noticed' I mean...a pair of socks walking on their own in the middle of a classroom focused on an exam is not unreasonable - it's akin to someone noticing a mouse out of the corner of their eye or something - can easily be missed. It's the notion of playing with Lexi 'discretely' that becomes the problem. For example: The knee highs that freed themselves from the classmate may force Lexi to kiss them..that will likely cause attention?

Why aren't they already active? The star socks never went inert. Hasn't Tasha already conceded the importance of passing the test?

Lexi isn't wearing the star socks, they are wearing low cut ankle socks. And Tasha has conceded, but that doesn't mean they can't see it as boring.

Why? They're socks. I understand the other stuff, but wouldn't socks love to fulfill their proper use?

That's a viewpoint that is purely subjective, I imagine. Tasha is played out already that they are a pair that would much rather be around the neck like a collar/scarf, receiving kisses and licks, than on the feet. Though I can't deny that there would be a lot of clothing that would rather just fulfill their role. I can't say that all of them would remain this way, especially after being made aware that they own Tasha. I mean, a pair of gloves - after realizing they own the human, aren't going to be content to be worn for the duration of this ownership...they are going to want to finger fuck, and all sorts of other fun things.

To expand upon that, the clothing is alive now. It is no longer confined to one role. Even further, whose to say they know what their role was before they were animated. In that respect, I suppose a pair of socks would put two and two together 'we are shaped like feet. This human has feet. We must be used to cover them' but this doesn't necessarily mean they like it.

This concept does raise up a whole ball of wax though. Because one could argue how the red stripped knee highs even knew how to fuck Lexi in the first place...unless it is unanimously agreed upon by the readers that though these socks weren't 'alive' before the spell, they were 'aware.' They watched their owner masturbate, and thus gain a knowledge of 'sex.' This then brings us back to the point that: The socks know they are socks, but that doesn't mean they will continue like being socks when animated.

Maybe here have them make a Faustian bargain?

I am not sure I know what this is, but I will look in to it.

You've given me a lot of food for thought. Will have to revise and look through this. My deadline to get this on Literotica.com was by the 8th of June...but with this all in mind, I might not make it.

I will keep tabs here to continue discussion.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 10:57:27 AM by TheLivingSocks »

mr.sir

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: A slave for socks Ch. 9
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 01:13:08 PM »
There's new chapter on Literotica present if anybody interest.
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-slave-to-socks-ch-09

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: A slave for socks Ch. 9
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 01:55:19 PM »