Author Topic: The Cat Burglar  (Read 3626 times)

ForeverCostumed

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
The Cat Burglar
« on: September 22, 2014, 09:51:44 AM »
Here's a story I wrote for the now defunct Stickysite (as well as here: http: http://adat.deviantart.com/art/The-Cat-Burglar-482240543) that I never bothered to seriously proofread. Maybe some writers here will help dissect it. Posted in multiple parts due to text limit.

The Cat Burglar

It was all going so well that I should have known something was wrong. But I had done my due diligence and cased the joint for weeks. I knew where the cameras were, the patrol routes of the guards, and what kinds of locks were used on the doors. I got confident and I got caught, but not by the police. Jail time would have been so much easier. They let you out of jail, eventually, in most cases. I don't know if I'll ever be free again.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning. My name is Kathryn Bell, and I'm a thief. Well, was a thief? I don't know what I am now. A toy? Or maybe I'm just an example for anyone else who would dare to try and steal from Anthony Belli. In my line of work, everyone knew Belli's name. He was affiliated with organized crime, but too well connected to be arrested by the police. People that were set to testify against him had a habit of vanishing. In short, he's a bad man. And, unfortunately for me, a creative pervert.

I didn't know that the museum was one of many legitimate fronts for his dirty dealings. Who ever heard of a mobster owning a museum!? But he did, and the jewel I stole was his. I said everyone in my line of work knew Belli's name. As it turned out, Belli knew me too. Well enough that he knew what I was planning just from watching security footage of me scoping the museum out. Well enough that his goons were waiting in my apartment as I returned triumphantly home after the heist. They took me for a car ride.

My feet barely touched the ground as they dragged me from the car to Belli's office. I was intimidated, to say the least. Belli is Italian for beautiful, and was therefore an extremely ironic name for him. He held up a finger at me, and finished a phone call. I didn't know whether to be insulted or glad to have a moment to try and prepare myself. In either case, I still wasn't ready when he hung up the phone.

"You stole from me Ms. Bell. Can I call you Kathryn?"

"Uh, yes, please do. And I'm sorry, I didn't…"

He shushed me with a sausage finger to his lips.

"That don't matter. An example has to be made. Can I call you Kitty?"

"Please," I blurted, ignoring his question. "Here, you can have it back."

I rummaged through my satchel for the gem, Belli's goons drawing their guns in case I tried something stupid. I found the stone and held it out to him. His eyes flicked to the mammoth diamond disinterestedly before coming back to mine.

"And how would I explain why I had it to the cops? You tripped a silent alarm, and I had to report it stolen." His meaty jowls grew red. "And you want to hand it to me!? That does me no good. You have to put it back yourself. And, you ignored my question. Rude at the best of times and EXTREMELY STUPID IN YOUR SITUATION!" He glared at me, panting, and then straightened his tie. "Now. Can I call you Kitty?"

My jaw hung open. I was flabbergasted at the raw rage that had erupted from nowhere and disappeared just as fast, I hoped. I nodded dumbly.

"Yes. You can call me Kitty."

"That's good. That's the right attitude. You just might have some kind of a life after this. Doc," he said, his grey eyes focusing over my shoulder at a man in a lab coat. "Take Ms. Kitty the Cat Burglar here and get her dressed."

"Dressed? Dressed in what?" I managed weakly. I never heard the doctor move close, and could do nothing as I felt him plunge a syringe into my neck. Things got fuzzy quickly. One of the goons that had brought me there caught me as my knees buckled. The last thing I saw before unconsciousness claimed me was Belli grinning down at me. The last thing I heard was, "The last outfit you'll ever wear."

Part 2

The stench of smelling salts ripped me out of unconsciousness. I gasped back in my seat, disoriented. It was daytime. I was seated. I was moving. Belli was seated across from me, leering. I was in a limo. I was cold. That's how I figured out that the clothes I had been wearing had been replaced. There wasn't a mirror handy, but I didn't need one to be able to tell that the clothing was fetishistic.

What was essentially a one-piece swimsuit encased my torso, but it was made of a black shiny material with pink piping down the front. A froth of pink lace, made of the same shiny material, framed my cleavage and thighs. Fishnets adorned my legs. High heeled boots were on my feet, pinching my toes together. I thought I hated heels then…

Matching black and pink fingerless gloves were on my hands, also framed with lace. A larger pink circle was built in to the palms, with three smaller circles above it, representing the pads of a paw. My hands searched whatever was encircling my throat, and a bell jingled. It was a choker of some kind. I couldn't find a clasp.

"Curious, are we? That's fitting." He grinned, pointing at his head theatrically. I felt my own head, finding a headband with rubbery, triangular points. Cat ears. A rubbery tube ran sat between my thighs and ran to the floor, my tail.

"What is this? A Halloween costume? Did you put pictures of me on the internet or something?"

"That crossed my mind," said Belli as he poured himself some expensive wine. "And we may yet. But for now, all you have to worry about is returning the stone to the museum."

"Then why dress me in a stupid Halloween costume?"

In response he reached into an interior suit pocket and pulled out a gadget. I thought it was a cell phone until he pressed a button and something began buzzing between my thighs. My hands flew to my sex only to find that the shiny black material was hard there. I tried to to work my fingers into the leg holes, but it was no use. I felt myself blushing.

"What is this!?" I tried hard to not squirm, but the vibrator was having its intended effect.

"Insurance," he replied calmly. "To make sure you don't think about skipping town. And to teach you some respect." He sipped his wine and chuckled. "Are those for me?"

He was referring to my nipples, which were standing at attention, pressing visibly against the shiny material. I tried to regain my composure, but I could feel my blushing cheeks burn brighter. I crossed my legs and folded my hands in my lap, trying to maintain some dignity. He grinned broadly at my efforts and pressed another button.

I hate to admit this, but when the first feathery strokes rolled across my nipples, I jumped so high my head hit the limo ceiling and I squealed. And when I landed my tail was bunched uncomfortably beneath me. I leaned forward to adjust it, realizing too late that this would give Belli a perfect view of my cleavage. Of which he took full advantage. It was at that point that I started to get mad. I had only allowed myself to be victimized as much as I had out of fear of Belli's reputation. I wasn't some damsel, and I was going to let him know it. He must have seen it on my face, because as I opened my mouth to tear into him he pressed another button.

"Listen up you…" I felt the collar buzz against my throat, the bell tinkling softly. My eyes widened as I heard my words transformed to the angry yowling of a house cat. This sufficiently derailed my anger enough to notice how close to orgasm the pleasurable intruders had brought me. The collar interpreted the sounds of my pleasure as a continuous purring. As the orgasm grew inevitable, the purring grew louder. And just as I was about to cum in front of my captor, the toys stopped, leaving me panting and frustrated. Belli laughed, long and hard.

The anger came back and I began tugging at the costume covering my breasts. I didn't care if he saw me naked, I just wanted out of the insane contraption and it's surprises. But it wouldn't budge. I pulled until my arms trembled to no effect. The ears were anchored to my skull. The boots wouldn't come off. Even the fishnets seemed etched into my skin. Horror sank in. I was trapped.

"What is this," I asked in a trembling voice. Belli sipped his wine, amused.

"Cutting edge tech. Adapted from a top secret military project. It took three days for the Doc to get the bond right. Manipulating your DNA, or something like that. Bottom line, your ass is mine. Your only way out is through me. Keep me happy and you'll be fine. Make me mad, and not only will you never be rid of your little ensemble, I'll sell you to the highest bidder."

This was all too much.

"All of this. You did all of this for me? Because I stole from you?" He laughed like what I'd said was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

"You aren't that important, sweetheart. I've been offering the service as an alternative to offing unfaithful wives. There's a lot of money to be made in selling fantasies. You just needed to be reminded who's in charge of this town."

He tapped on the window and the limo pulled over and stopped. "End of the line," he said.

"But I don't live here. It's six blocks up."

"Oh, I know. But it'll be good for you to to get used to people seeing the new you. You'll need this," he said, holding out a small bag. I took it, a pleading expression on my face.

"Please don't do this."

He ignored my plea. "There's a burner phone in the bag. Don't call unless you really need to. The Doc is a busy man. There's a rubber bulb that helps remove waste through your tail. It goes here," he said, pointing to a miniscule hole a few inches below my belly button. He opened the limo door for me. "You have seven days to return my property to the museum. Any longer and you can say goodbye to your freedom permanently. Now get out."

It had taken me months to plan the first robbery, and security would be improved now. But I knew better than to argue. I stepped unsteadily out into the morning light, mentally numb and trapped in high heels. "Mind your tail," Belli said with a snort. I pulled it dejectedly out of the car so he could slam the door, drawing the attention of the early morning passerby to me. Great. I turned to the limo as Belli cracked the window.

"You look down, Ms. Belle. Here's a little motivation for the walk home."

The window was rolled up before I could beg him not to. I knew what was coming even before the evil toys began buzzing merrily away at my most sensitive parts. The limo pulled away, leaving me there squirming on the sidewalk. That walk home was the most humiliating experience of my life, up to that point. People who I was to ashamed to make eye contact with took pictures of me with their phones. Men whistled. Women gave dirt looks. But the worst thing, I'm sad to say, is that the infernally buzzing toys repeatedly brought me to the edge of orgasm and stopped. I was horny, humiliated, and stuck. Belli had me right where he wanted me.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:57:15 AM by ForeverCostumed »

ForeverCostumed

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: The Cat Burglar
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 09:54:33 AM »
Part 3

It had only taken me a day to figure out that I wasn't getting out of the outfit. In my line of work I knew a thing or two about escapes, and I knew when I was caught. I had tried various tools, even a blowtorch, and I knew that if the costume wasn't invulnerable, it was close enough. I would break long before it would, and had the scratches to prove it. Sometimes I'd still tear at it though. It's rubbery, clinging embrace made me feel claustrophobic.

Besides the obvious inconveniences of being trapped in a costume that teases you but won't provide any satisfaction, not to mention the weird bulb I had to use to pee, there were other problems I wouldn't have thought of. I  was used to jogging five miles every morning, but the heels put a stop to that. I did sit ups and some weight lifting instead, but it wasn't the same.  I had initially worried about sweating in the costume since I couldn't remove it to shower, but every morning at six a weird tingling would wake me up, as if a low level electric current was being conducted through my body anywhere the costume covered me. My theory was that it kept me clean, since I'd been in the thing for three days now and hadn't started to smell.  I still had to shower to wash my bare skin, and it's an odd thing to shower clothed.

And I was deeply, achingly, horny. The costume teased me mercilessly, several times a day. I had probably spent as much time trying to relieve my sexual frustration as I had trying to escape the costume. I don't think my nipples had softened since the first time the costume teased me in front of Belli. And the dreams I'd been having… I shuddered to think what I'd be reduced to if I didn't get out of this thing. I had sent Belli a text, trying to get some information about the museum's new security and was surprised when he texted back. The message read:

You're an alley cat, not a house cat. Take care of it yourself. The clock is ticking. Be seeing you soon.

Real helpful.

I had poured over the floor plans of the museum, watched as many news clips as I could about the robbery, and surveyed the tools I had at my disposal. The news reports were especially disheartening. The security staff had temporarily been doubled, and an anonymous philanthropist had paid to put in an express order for a state of the art security system. I had a pretty good guess who the philanthropist was. The bastard.

And did I forget to mention that the costume didn't like to be covered? I had tried to wear a T-shirt, just to feel more normal, and the costume began to pinch me, all over. It didn't stop until it was uncovered. Besides being demoralizing, that feature made it damned hard for me to do any reconnaissance.

But I was going to have to if I wanted to be free. Which meant traveling in public dressed as a kitty slut. I couldn't ride my motorcycle since the vibrator might turn on at any moment, which left public transportation. A cab seemed the lesser evil. So with a deep breath I called one. I'd just tell them I was on my way to a costume party. The sooner I got this done, the sooner I could get this whole thing behind me.
I was lucky I had already gathered my things, because a moment later, things got even worse. Someone pounded on the door.

"Kathryn Bell, this is the police! Open up!"

Somehow, they knew it was me. I'd been so careful, but cameras where everywhere nowadays. And there was always the possibility that Belli had tipped them off just to screw with me. In any case, I had been in this situation before. I had grabbed my bag and a coat and was halfway to the fire escape before they had knocked twice. Proximity to the fire escape was a big part of why I chose this apartment, in case of an occasion just like this.

I slipped out and slid the window shut quietly, but I had another problem. I was wearing heels and the platform was a steel grating. Plus, I had stairs and ladders to deal with. I took a deep breath and pressed on, stepping carefully, trying to put my weight on my toes and not the stilettos. Fun fact, tiptoeing in high heels sucks. I had made it five floors down when it happened. I was actually beginning to think I was going to make it uneventfully when my heel slipped through the grate. I pulled as hard as I could, but it was really stuck. I was looking down at the grating and my damned shoe. When I looked up, I saw a large balding man watching me from his apartment window. And that's when the vibrator went off.

A surprised squeal escaped my lips. I blushed. I squirmed. The creep in the apartment grinned at me, but honestly, what was he supposed to think? A slender brunette with rock hard nipples, wearing a glossy little cat costume pops up in front of his window and starts squirming like a slut? I do wish he wouldn't have recorded me with his phone though. The bright side was that the toys surprised me enough to make me lose my balance, which unjammed my heel. I gathered my things and staggered on as quickly as I dared, much to the disappointment of my new fan. I tried to keep my thighs wide apart to lessen the onslaught of vibrations but it didn't seem to matter. Whatever device had been torturing me seemed to use some kind of direct clitoral stimulation.

The vibrator soon turned off, leaving me acutely aware of my body, and how inaccessible it was to me. I hissed in frustration as I lowered the ladder from the last platform to the ground. Someone was getting very lucky when I got out of this thing. I made my way carefully down the rusty ladder and made my way down the alley, away from the apartment's entrance. I peered around the corner, and a cab was right there. Some luck for once. It was busy out, so I threw on my coat, expecting the costume's retaliation and I wasn't disappointed. I made my way jerkily from the alley to the cab, twitching as I was pinched and prodded. This cabbie was going to get an eyeful because there was no way I was sitting through this for the entire ride.

I slammed the door and threw open the coat. I didn't take it off completely, just opened it wide, but it was enough to deactivate the punishment. I fished my sunglasses out of the bag and put them on. Barriers were good when you had been put permanently on display. Like now, as the driver openly stared at my heaving chest.

I cleared my throat.

"Sorry sweetheart," he said, eyes moving to my face. "But you're putting on quite a show. Not good for an old man's heart. Where you headed?"

"A costume party," I said with a phony smile. "At the museum."

I watched the hustle and bustle of the city moving around me as the driver took me to my destination. I was enjoying the silence, so of course the cabbie spoke up.

"Headed to the museum, you said? You hear about that robbery?"

"No," I lied, heart beating a little faster.

"It was a helluva thing. Seemed like they got away clean, and then this morning the cops received an anonymous tip. They haven't released the robber's name, but apparently it was a woman."

"You don't say," I replied nonchalantly, taking note of my escape routes.

"They're calling her the Cat Burglar." He stared back at me in the rearview mirror as if something had occurred to him. I put my hand slowly on the door handle, prepared to bolt.

"You might want to rethink your costume."

I froze for a moment and then laughed out loud, honestly amused. That felt good. I had been nothing but tense since being trapped.

"I'd rethink it if I could," I said, still smiling a little.

"A rental, huh," he asked, blasting his horn at another driver.

"Something like that." A comfortable silence settled in. We were nearly there.

"Man, I wouldn't want to be in that Cat Burglar's shoes," the driver said abruptly as he pulled up to the museum. I glanced down at the cruel heels fastened to my feet. This was it, the place where I'd earn my freedom or seal my fate.

"Me neither," I said handing the driver a fifty, "me neither."

"Hey, thanks a lot lady. You want me to wait?"

I fastened my coat, winced at the instant punishment I received, and opened the door.

"Thanks, but no. I don't know if I'll be back." And that was the truth in more ways than one. I hurried on, towards my fate.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:56:36 AM by ForeverCostumed »

ForeverCostumed

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »
Part 4

It was a long walk up the museum steps. This was the longest walk I'd had to make while being punished, and it was getting hard to act nonchalant. People tend to ignore each other in the city, and I had that going for me. But I was also wearing stripper boots and glossy kitty ears, and I didn't want to push my luck. Aside from a particularly vicious pinch to my nipples, I made it up the steps without incident. Before entering though, I needed some relief. I quickly opened my coat, flashing my black and pink prison at the stone wall of the museum. The prodding and pinching ceased. I counted five long seconds, took a deep breath, and entered the museum.

Luckily, the lobby was fairly deserted. I didn't want to imagine having to act natural standing in a long ticket line with the costume punishing me. It was 4:15, and the museum closed at five, which worked fine with what little plan I had. I approached the ticketing booth rummaging through my bag for a twenty. And they said I was the thief.

"One please," I said, thrusting the money at the cashier with one hand as I dug my nails into my silly paw glove with the other. The costume really didn't like being covered this long.

"You know we close at five?" the elderly woman behind the counter asked, a disapproving sneer on her face.

"Sure do!" I chirped, giving her a toothy grin. The old lady grunted in response and went about getting me my ticket. Slowly. The costume's punishment for being covered had started as pokes and pinches. Now it was mostly pinches, and they were getting harder. To make matters worse, the vibrator chose that moment to activate, startling a squeal out of me. I put a hand on the counter to steady myself and focused on not squirming like a slut for the scowling octogenarian. Finally, I saw my ticket in her hand, but she didn't hand it over. She started to say something, but I'd had enough of being punished and pleasured for an audience.

"Where is your bathroom? I've got a bit of an emergency," I said, teeth bared in what I hoped was a smile. Of course I knew where the bathroom was, but I was eager to be away from the old woman. She handed me my ticket and pointed down the hall. I walked with as dignified a stagger as I could manage, glossy cat tail slapping at my calves as I went. I wish I had thought to tie it around my waist to keep it from peeking out below my coat, but it was too late now. I walked near the wall in case I needed to brace myself but made it to the bathroom without further incident.

Even before the door had swung shut behind me I was ripping my coat off. I breathed a sigh of relief and just enjoyed not being pinched for a moment, but the vibrator kept teasing and my relief was soon replaced with frustration. I glanced in the mirror and was further frustrated with what I saw. In the mirror stood someone silly and sexy, with rosy cheeks from days of being kept on the edge of orgasm. She couldn't have looked more different from the cool and confident professional I had been before. I pounded the crotch shield, part of me hoping to stop the vibrator, most of me hoping to feel something. To my surprise it stopped. A minor victory, but gratifying.

I took a deep breath and stuffed the coat in the trashcan. It would just get in the way while I was here, and I might not have time to come back for it. I shoved it to the bottom and put several fistfuls of paper towel on top of it for good measure. Security would do a sweep of the bathrooms around closing time and now was as good a time as any to get to my hiding place. I'd probably need the extra time trying to climb in heels anyway. I entered the last stall, secured my bag, and stepped carefully up onto the toilet seat. I moved slowly, distributing my weight as best as I could. I reached up and slid the ceiling panel to the side.

Above me was where I would wait until after closing time, nestled in the steel piping. The problem this time was, again, the costume. I was in damned good shape, and fairly acrobatic, but that didn't count for much trapped in high heels. When I had done this the first time I had just climbed up and pushed myself off of the top of the bathroom stall. I wouldn't be able to do that this time. Luckily, I had a rope in my bag, and I knew how to use it. I fashioned a loop for my foot, and threw the rope up and over the pipe after only a few tries. I placed one heel into the loop, testing to see if it would hold my weight. Satisfied, I began my ascent.

It wasn't pretty, but I made it with a minimum of fuss. I swung myself up and onto the pipe. Wrapping both legs around the pipe to anchor myself, I leaned down and stretched my arms towards the ceiling panel I had slid aside. I could barely reach it, but started pulling it back into place little by little. It was almost back in place when the bathroom door opened. I had been in tight spots before, and didn't panic. I was fairly well hidden. I swung back up onto the pipe and proceeded to wait. I found myself having to consciously stop my thighs from rhythmically squeezing the pipe I was straddling. At least my stay in the horrible costume was about to come to an end.

Just as I was wondering what the person in the bathroom was taking so long doing, the vibrator started up again. The crotch shield was sitting directly on the pipe and the vibrations rattled along it's length. I leaned forward immediately and hugged the pipe, sticking my butt in the air. I listened for a reaction from the person below, but there was none. It was hot up there in the pipes, and by the time the vibrator switched off, I was sweating. I sat back up, and checked my phone. It was fifteen minutes past closing time. Now or never.

I lowered myself down and made my way to the sink. There was a gift waiting for me. A black eye mask, like robbers wore in black and white movies. A buzz from my bag told me I had just received a text. It was from Belli.

I thought I'd make things more interesting. I sent the guards home. Now it's just you, me, and a state of the art security system that I had the Doc sync with your outfit's programming. Every time you're detected, you'll get a surprise. You'll have five minutes from the time you put on the mask until I alert the police. Now get to it.

P.S.

I made sure that there was an interesting collection of porn on your hard drive for the cops to find when they raided your apartment. You can thank me later.

Well, damn. That didn't sound good, but maybe it would be easier with no security? I knew Belli wasn't going to play fair, but maybe I could outsmart him. It was the best I could hope for. I cracked the bathroom door and peered out. Nothing in particular caught my eye. The main lighting was off, but the subdued security lights were on, giving me plenty of shadows to work with. I turned to the counter and picked up the mask. There was no string to hold it on, so I had to assume the mask wasn't coming off once I put it on. But it stood to reason that it would come off with the rest of the costume if I was successful. And Belli had mentioned cameras. A little anonymity might be a good thing. I put the mask on, and sure enough, it stuck. I gave it a cursory tug, just enough to confirm my theory. My cell phone chirped, and a countdown was displayed on the screen, starting at five minutes. How helpful.

I turned and dashed out of the bathroom… and right into the line of sight of a security camera that hadn't been there when I entered. I knew where the old ones were from the first robbery, and I had been looking for new ones on the way in. I tried to dive behind a display, but the costume went rigid. This must have been one of the surprises Belli had mentioned. I was completely immobilized from my feet to breasts, but my arms were free. I was clawing at the costume that now felt like solid plastic, when my hips began to swivel. The costume was controlling me. I gasped as the paw gloves dragged my hands up and down my body as my hips swayed, in a parody of a sexy dance. The costume's manipulation of me was crude and mechanical, dragging my body along with it in a manner less than smooth. I was turned to face the camera for the duration of my dance. I thought that was it for me, when the costume abruptly went soft and returned control to me. I was embarrassed and unnerved, but I didn't have time. I glanced at the cell phone. I had just wasted fifteen seconds. I couldn't afford to be spotted by many more cameras.

I made it down the hall quickly and stealthily, taking care to avoid the cameras. Ahead of me stood the skeletal remains of a Tyrannosaurus Rex, and a staircase I needed to climb. The area had more light, so I stopped at the edge of the hallway and checked to make sure the coast was clear. It seemed to be so I hurried on. I stuck to the wall and had made it half way to the stairs when the costume went rigid again. With a frustrated cry, I was strutted sexily to the middle of the room, where I paused and my gloved hand slapped my ass. I was then sashayed to the T-Rex, and spent the next ten seconds grinding against it like I was a stripper and the leg was my pole. The first time I had been too surprised, but this time I struggled, to absolutely no effect. The costume was too strong. I could see the telltale red light of the camera from where I stood, recessed into the wall above where I'd entered. Not that it mattered now. Another fifteen seconds wasted.

I hurried up the stairs, telling myself that I'd make no more mistakes when a new problem presented itself. I had made a third of the way up the stairs when I stepped in something that squished. I pulled my foot up instinctively, but my foot only came up partway. A tendril of sticky white goo caked the bottom of my stiletto. The step was coated with it. I gripped the handrail only to find that it too was covered with white goo. I tried to pull my hand away, but again the white goo stretched a bit before snapping back down. It was some kind of glue, and it was strong. I pushed against the step with my free leg, stretching the glue farther than before. It refused to let go, but I refused to give up. I pushed even harder, leg trembling with exertion, and finally freed myself. I pulled away from the handrail, impractical heels scrabbling against the stone stairs as the glue pulled back. It let go with a rip, sending me tumbling. Luckily, not down the stairs.

I was panting, but I was almost there. The room I needed to get to was just at the top of the stairs. I made my way up slowly, looking for more glue. It blended in well so I had to look carefully. It was somewhat slow work, hopping over glue-coated stairs in heels, without daring to touch the handrail. The last three stairs were all coated in glue, but I made it over with a mighty leap. I was at the last room with one minute to spare. I rested the urge to charge in and took cover at the doorway instead, peering in. The glint of glass sensors lined the floor, and an almost comical amount of cameras were arrayed on the walls. I'd be dancing myself right to jail if I went in there. And then I saw just what I needed.

I raced over and ripped the fire extinguisher off the wall, turned and sprayed it into the room. The smoke from the extinguisher revealed a complex grid of laser lights that I'd have to navigate. I sprayed the extinguisher into the air, the smoke temporarily blocking the view of the cameras. If I were lucky, the smoke would coat their lenses. I enter the room, and was almost immediately dragged to the floor by my costume. I struggled, but my legs wouldn't unbend. I was being forced to crawl, so I did. But as I moved forward, the vibrator kicked on, and the pinching returned. I had forty-five seconds, there was no time to let it bother me. I took a few deep breaths to psyche myself up and crawled onward, dragging the extinguisher with me.

Since I was forced to crawl, the majority of the laser sensors were above me, but I had to step carefully over the few that were close the ground. I had to spray a puff of smoke from the extinguisher every so often, but I was starting to feel optimistic. There was one more laser in my path, this one a few inches higher than the others. I was trembling at that point, whether from nerves, exhaustion, or sexual need I wasn't sure. I didn't think I could lift my thighs that high, so I decided to crawl under it. I pressed my breasts against the cold stone floor, making myself as small as possible. The clearance wasn't very high, but I thought I could make it. And I almost did, if not for the tail. It protruded from the costume a few inches, enough to trip the laser light. It went out, and suddenly I couldn't move. The jewel's podium was right there, but all I could do was gasp at the teasing pleasure and wait for whatever humiliating punishment the costume would inflict on me. I hoped it would hurry up, since I couldn't remember the last time I'd sprayed the extinguisher. And if the cameras saw me, I was finished.

Nothing happened and I was starting to panic, when the phone chirped. I fished it clumsily out of the bag to read the message. It was to the point.

Bathe yourself, Kitty.

I had twenty seconds and didn't hesitate. I licked my arm several times and rubbed it against my face. That arm was no longer anchored to the floor. I licked the other until it was free, and was able to roll over. I pulled my calf towards me and licked the very boot that imprisoned me without restraint. I did the other, and was free, the synthetic taste of the boots lingering on my tongue. I stood, and as soon as I did the vibrations increased to a level I had never experienced. I doubled over at the intensity of it, but staggered on. I had three seconds. I groped blindly for the gem as I hobbled towards the podium. A momentary increase in the vibrations pounding through me sent me to my knees as I grasped the gem. I had one second left, and only one chance. I gave the gem an underhanded toss, and collapsed completely.

Epilogue

I heard and felt the vibrator wind down and be still. The pinching stopped. I lay there gasping, unsure of what had happened. I propped myself up, groaning, and looked toward the podium, brushing my hair away from my sweaty brow. I almost couldn't believe it, but the gem had landed right where it needed to be. But had I made it in time? I pulled at one of the gloves to see it if it had detached from me, but it still clung stubbornly to my hand. That didn't necessarily mean anything since I didn't know what to expect, but it would have been nice if the costume had just popped off.

The extinguisher's smoke had mostly cleared, and I grimaced, anticipating the costume taking me over. I was clearly in the camera's line of sight, but nothing happened. I took that as a good sign. I glanced at the phone, and saw that the countdown had stopped with a fraction of a second to spare. Presumably it had stopped when the jewel reached the podium. That meant I had made it in time. I resisted the urge to do a victory cry, but I was damned close. The cell phone chirped. I was hoping for an address to the place where they would take this damned thing off of me, but the message sent a chill down my spine. I'd been expecting this all along.

You didn't really think it would be that easy did you?

An alarm began blaring, ridiculously loudly. You'd have thought I was stealing nuclear secrets. But my more immediate concern was that a thick steel security door was lowering, getting ready to block my only exit. I lunged forward, running flat out in the heels. Potential sprained ankle be damned. The door was lowering quickly, but I was operating on pure adrenaline. I ran and slid, the door inches above me as I crossed the threshold. I had to jerk my foot out from under its path to save it from being crushed, but I had made it again. I lay there laughing. I couldn't believe I had done it again. I stood to leave, feeling confined I could handle whatever else Belli had in store for me, when I felt something pulling against me. I looked back, and my heart sank at what I saw. The damned tail was pinned between the one-ton security door and the stone floor.

I was fully aware of how indestructible the costume was. My only hope was that I could pull free, but I really doubted it. The cell phone rang. I answered it, wide eyed.

"Looks like you're headed to the pound, Kitten. But don't worry, I'll see to it that you're entertained." I couldn't help but squeal when the vibrator kicked back on, showing me exactly the kind of "entertainment” I had to look forward to for the next three to five. I had to think of something. I began yelling. "I'll tell them everything Belli, I'll…" A sharp pinch to my nipples silenced me.

"I know for a fact that you're not a squealer," he said with a chuckle. I felt the collar buzz around my throat. I knew what that meant, but tried to plead with him anyway. All that came out were meows. "And I know for sure that you're not a writer," he said, laughing louder. I found out what he meant a moment later when the gloves curled up, folding my hands into fists. The phone was forced out my hands as they were curled into useless balls, but I could hear him laughing as it fell. "I'll be seeing you, Ms. Bell. I have several interested parties that could use their own cat girl lined up for when you get out. Toodles."

I could only meow panicked at the phone as it shorted out. Self-destructed, so as not to link it to Belli. I pulled savagely on the tail, bracing myself against the security door. I tried everything I could think of, including gnawing on it like a wild animal, but nothing worked. I didn't give up, and that's how the police found me. Stuck in a fetishistic costume, nipples hard, and struggling like a wildcat. I could only meow as they slapped the cuffs on me and read me my rights. Once they figured out that they couldn't break the costume and finally got the door open, the costume took over, making me grind against the arresting officer.

That, along with the porn Belli had planted on my computer, and all the security footage of me humping things and me dancing around was enough for me to be labeled a sexual deviant. Not to mention that I seemed to have somehow sealed myself in a kinky costume and would only meow. It turned out to be enough to keep me out of jail and put in a psychiatric hospital instead, but a cell is a cell. I've learned not to try and get out of the costume anymore, since my doctors view it as self-destructive and put me in a straightjacket whenever I do. One night of bound punishment was more than enough to teach me not to try it again.

That was a year ago. I spend a lot of time in solitary confinement, since I have a nasty habit of making out with anyone who's handy. I'm afraid the vibrator's nigh constant teasing has taken a toll on my mind. I haven't had an orgasm once since being sealed in the costume, and it's almost all I think about. It takes conscious effort to keep from writhing in need. But there is one thing that keeps me hopeful. About three months ago I started to have a visitor. It was the man Belli called "The Doc," the one who had put this thing on me. I'm not sure yet whether his conscience was bothering him, or he got off on seeing me this way. Either way, he kept coming back. He mentioned during one of his visits that Belli had a daughter, and a plot began to form in my mind.

I won't be trapped forever, and Belli is going to find out that this cat has claws.

The End

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 02:52:11 PM »
Here's a story I wrote for the now defunct Stickysite (as well as here: http: http://adat.deviantart.com/art/The-Cat-Burglar-482240543) that I never bothered to seriously proofread. Maybe some writers here will help dissect it. Posted in multiple parts due to text limit.

The Cat Burglar

It was all going so well that I should have known something was wrong. But I had done my due diligence and cased the joint "Cased the joint" is a cliché. Alternatives are 'studied the target' 'observed the subject', etc. for weeks. I knew where the cameras were, the patrol routes of the guards, and what kinds of locks were used on the doors. I got overconfident and I got caught, but not by the police. Jail time would have been so much easier. They let you out of jail, eventually, in most cases. I don't know if I'll ever be free again.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me start at the beginning. My name is Kathryn Bell, and I'm a thief. Well, was a thief? I don't know what I am now. A toy? Or maybe I'm just an example for anyone else who would dare to try and steal from Anthony Belli. In my line of work, everyone knew Belli's name. He was affiliated with organized crime, but too well connected to be arrested by the police. He was a local mobster People that were set to testify against him had a habit of vanishing. In short, he's a bad man. And, unfortunately for me, a creative pervert.

I didn't know that the museum was one of many legitimate a fronts for him his dirty dealings. Who ever heard of a mobster owning a museum!? But he did, and the jewel I stole was his. I said everyone in my line of work knew Belli's name. As it turned out, Belli knew me too. Well enough that he knew what I was planning just from watching security footage of me scoping the museum out. Well enough that his goons were waiting in my apartment as I returned triumphantly home after the heist. They took me for a car ride.

My feet barely touched the ground as they dragged me from the car to Belli's office. I was intimidated, to say the least. Belli is Italian for beautiful, and was therefore an extremely ironic name for him. He held up a finger at me, and finished a phone call. I didn't know whether to be insulted or glad to have a moment to try and prepare myself. In either case, I still wasn't ready when he hung up the phone.

"You stole from me Ms. Bell. Can I call you Kathryn?"

"Uh, yes, please do. And I'm sorry, I didn't…"

He shushed me with a sausage finger to his lips.

"That don't matter. An example has to be made. Can I call you Kitty?"

"Please," I blurted, ignoring his question. "Here, you can have it back."

I rummaged through my satchel for the gem, Belli's goons drawing their guns in case I tried something stupid. I found the stone and held it out to him. His eyes flicked to the mammoth diamond disinterestedly before coming back to mine.

"And how would I explain why I had it to the cops? You tripped a silent alarm, and I had to report it stolen." His meaty jowls grew red. "And you want to hand it to me!? That does me no good. You have to put it back yourself. And, you ignored my question. Rude at the best of times and EXTREMELY STUPID IN YOUR SITUATION!" He glared at me, panting, and then straightened his tie. "Now. Can I call you Kitty?"

My jaw hung open. I was flabbergasted at the raw rage that had erupted from nowhere and disappeared just as fast, I hoped. I nodded dumbly.

"Yes. You can call me Kitty."

"That's good. That's the right attitude. You just might have some kind of a life after this. Doc," he said, his grey eyes focusing over my shoulder at a man in a lab coat. "Take Ms. Kitty the Cat Burglar here and get her dressed."

"Dressed? Dressed in what?" I managed weakly. I never heard the doctor move close, and could do nothing as I felt him plunge a syringe into my neck. Things got fuzzy quickly. One of the goons that had brought me there caught me as my knees buckled. The last thing I saw before unconsciousness claimed me was Belli grinning down at me. The last thing I heard was, "The last outfit you'll ever wear."

Part 2

The stench of smelling salts ripped me out of unconsciousness. I gasped back in my seat, disoriented. It was daytime. I was seated. I was moving. Belli was seated across from me, leering. I was in a limo. I was cold. That's how I figured out that the clothes I had been wearing had been replaced by something There wasn't a mirror handy, but I didn't need one to be able to tell that the clothing was fetishistic.

What was essentially a one-piece swimsuit encased my torso, but it was made of a black shiny material with pink piping down the front. A froth of pink lace, made of the same shiny material, framed my cleavage and thighs. Fishnets adorned my legs. High heeled boots were on my feet, pinching my toes together. I thought I hated heels then…

Matching black and pink fingerless gloves were on my hands, also framed with lace. A larger pink circle was built in to the palms, with three smaller circles above it, representing the pads of a paw. My hands searched whatever was encircling my throat, and a bell jingled. It was a choker of some kind. I couldn't find a clasp.

"Curious, are we? That's fitting." He grinned, pointing at his head theatrically. I felt my own head, finding a headband with rubbery, triangular points. Cat ears. A rubbery tube ran sat between my thighs and ran to the floor, my tail.

"What is this? A Halloween costume? Did you put pictures of me on the internet or something?"

"That crossed my mind," said Belli as he poured himself some expensive wine. "And we may yet. But for now, all you have to worry about is returning the stone to the museum."

"Then why dress me in a stupid Halloween costume?"

In response he reached into an interior suit pocket and pulled out a gadget. I thought it was a cell phone until he pressed a button and something began buzzing between my thighs. My hands flew to my sex only to find that the shiny black material was hard there. I tried to work my fingers into the leg holes, but it was no use. I felt myself blushing.

"What is this!?" I tried hard to not squirm, but the vibrator was having its intended effect making it hard.

"Insurance," he replied calmly. "To make sure you don't think about skipping town. And to teach you some respect." He sipped his wine and chuckled. "Are those for me?"

He was referring to my nipples, which were standing at attention, pressing visibly against the shiny material. I tried to regain my composure, but I could feel my blushing cheeks burn brighter. I crossed my legs and folded my hands in my lap, trying to maintain some dignity. He grinned broadly at my efforts and pressed another button.

I hate to admit this, but when the first feathery strokes rolled across my nipples, I jumped so high my head hit the limo ceiling and I squealed. And when I landed my tail was bunched uncomfortably beneath me. I leaned forward to adjust it, realizing too late that this would give Belli a perfect view of my cleavage. Of which he took full advantage. It was at that point that I started to get mad. I had only allowed myself to be victimized as much as I had out of fear of Belli's reputation. I wasn't some damsel, and I was going to let him know it. He must have seen it on my face, because as I opened my mouth to tear into him he pressed another button.

"Listen up you…" I felt the collar buzz against my throat, the bell tinkling softly. My eyes widened as I heard my words transformed to the angry yowling of a house cat. This sufficiently derailed my anger enough to notice how close to orgasm the pleasurable intruders had brought me I was. The collar interpreted the sounds of my pleasure as a continuous purring. As the orgasm grew inevitable, the purring grew louder. And just as I was about to cum in front of my captor, the toys stopped, leaving me panting and frustrated. Belli laughed, long and hard.

The anger came back and I began tugging at the costume covering my breasts. I didn't care if he saw me naked, I just wanted out of the insane contraption and it's surprises. But it wouldn't budge. I pulled until my arms trembled to no effect. The ears were anchored to my skull. The boots wouldn't come off. Even the fishnets seemed etched into my skin. Horror sank in. I was trapped.

"What is this," I asked in a trembling voice. Belli sipped his wine, amused.

"Cutting edge tech. Adapted from a top secret military project. It took three days for the Doc to get the bond right. Manipulating your DNA, or something like that None of your business. Bottom line, your ass is mine. Your only way out is through me. Keep me happy and you'll be fine. Make me mad, and not only will you never be rid of your little ensemble, I'll sell you to the highest bidder."

This was all too much.

"All of this. You did all of this for me? Because I stole from you?" He laughed like what I'd said was the funniest thing he'd ever heard.

"You aren't that important, sweetheart. I've been offering the service as an alternative to offing unfaithful wives. There's a lot of money to be made in selling fantasies. You just needed to be reminded who's in charge of this town."

He tapped on the window and the limo pulled over and stopped. "End of the line," he said.

"But I don't live here. It's six blocks up."

"Oh, I know. But it'll be good for you to get used to people seeing the new you. You'll need this," he said, holding out a small bag. I took it, a pleading expression on my face.

"Please don't do this."

He ignored my plea. "There's a burner phone in the bag. Don't call unless you really need to. The Doc is a busy man. There's a rubber bulb that helps remove waste through your tail. It goes here," he said, pointing to a miniscule hole a few inches below my belly button. He opened the limo door for me. "You have seven days to return my property to the museum. Any longer and you can say goodbye to your freedom permanently. Now get out."

It had taken me months to plan the first robbery, and security would be improved now. But I knew better than to argue. I stepped unsteadily out into the morning light, mentally numb and trapped in high heels. "Mind your tail," Belli said with a snort. I pulled it dejectedly out of the car so he could slam the door, drawing the attention of the early morning passerby to me. Great. I turned to the limo as Belli cracked the window.

"You look down, Ms. Belle. Here's a little motivation for the walk home."

The window was rolled up before I could beg him not to. I knew what was coming even before the evil toys began buzzing merrily away at my most sensitive parts. The limo pulled away, leaving me there squirming on the sidewalk. That walk home was the most humiliating experience of my life, up to that point. People who I was to ashamed to make eye contact with took pictures of me with their phones. Men whistled. Women gave dirty looks. But the worst thing, I'm sad to say, is that the infernally buzzing toys repeatedly brought me to the edge of orgasm and stopped. I was horny, humiliated, and stuck. Belli had me right where he wanted me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:54:24 PM by Darkside007 »

ForeverCostumed

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 08:08:52 PM »
Good revisions here. I'm in favor of most of the changes that are for brevity's sake, though I would argue that sometimes letting a character ramble is a form of characterization. All in all, good stuff. Thanks Darkside.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 08:50:31 PM »
I'll get the rest later. Post Groupies! That needs a reworking.