Author Topic: The Animation Series: Dark Falls  (Read 4793 times)

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
  • Hatred only breeds more hatred - The Invid Regis
    • View Profile
Re: The Animation!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 12:14:22 AM »
Hey folks!  [/size]     Filming of the series has officially started! We have already recorded some of the lines of dialogue already as well.  Sourced music and foley.  We are officially under way!  The first episode won't be out for a while do to longer rendering times.  I am working on finding a way to speed up rendering.  Right now the answer is to add more co outer rendering scenes.  I have 2 machines working round the clock and working on getting 3 more to spread the work load and get the series out soon!  I will post up some clips and teasers as I work.  I might even post up some more test as well.       So stay tuned and look forward to RB Film Animation's first production!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2017, 07:43:51 AM »

Cool!

Why the giant font? :o

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 10:08:35 PM »

Hey everyone!

Here is a new video!  This is just a short dancing living clothing outfit!  I have a big announcement coming up soon so keep checking back!

https://youtu.be/EtFFVuZhN74

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2017, 12:21:05 AM »

Hey everyone! 

I have a huge update for everyone today!  I have launched a kickstarter!  This kickstarter is to acquire a motion capture setup to allow faster animation process!  Instead of manipulating every joint one at a time I will be able to record the action directly and import to the animation software.  This provides smother and more realistic animation!

Please check out the kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/651435330/cgi-animated-series-dark-falls

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: The Animation Series: Dark Falls
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 01:04:56 AM »
Hey everyone!

Got a small update!  Got our first backer!  Woot!  Also the opening title sequence for the first episode is almost complete.  Working on a title calling and cleaning up the text.  Keep checking back for more updates coming soon!

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 10:16:28 PM »
Somebody tossed in $5 or something?

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2017, 12:00:44 PM »
$48!  I just posted the first update for the kickstarter.  I also put in episode synopsis for the first two episodes in the kickstart description.

I'm working a new video for the kick starter with a clip from Dark Falls in it.  Also I am looking for someone to help with writing g episodes.  I'm not that good of a writer when it comes to the dialogue.

Darkside007

• Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2017, 08:37:26 PM »

$48!  I just posted the first update for the kickstarter.  I also put in episode synopsis for the first two episodes in the kickstart description.

I'm working a new video for the kick starter with a clip from Dark Falls in it.  Also I am looking for someone to help with writing g episodes.  I'm not that good of a writer when it comes to the dialogue.

Oh, oh, pick me pick me

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2017, 12:26:34 AM »
Thanks Darkside007!  Also I just posted a new video.  Link is in the main topic post with the update!

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2017, 06:57:01 PM »
Hey everyone! 

As you know I have been hard at work on the animation series.  I just got the next set of lines from the actress of the main character and am working on getting the newest scene put together.  I finally have in idea for the opening title sequence and am going to start working on that soon!

I am still looking for more voice talent to play some other roles so if you want to or know someone willing to take on a role please let me know!

The kickstarter is still going on but will soon be ending.  We are short of our goal!  So stop by and support the animation series kickstarter!  I will be posting an update soon!!!!

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2017, 09:32:22 PM »

Hey Everyone!!!

New update! This update has a teaser.  It is the in-work opening of the series! check it out and keep checking back for updates!!!   Sadly the kickstarter wasn't funded but I will be bringing it back once I have more of the series completed so I have something to show!. 

https://youtu.be/wIaAe6KIaIQ

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2017, 10:33:07 PM »
Hello everyone!

I have a new control set I got for breast manipulation.  I just uploaded a video of a woman getting her breasts played at by her corset.  First time really using the new control set.  Right now it is just the breasts that are animated.  I plan to do an update on this with the woman reacting.  Please check it out!

https://youtu.be/U4RF5LnSNXY

calx86

• Quaestor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2017, 08:47:23 AM »
Awesome work Rook.  Keep it up.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2017, 06:46:29 PM »
Hey all! 

It's been a while since the last update. I'm working on set building right now.  Outfitting a huge set and making background characters as well.  Finding and outfitting sets is time consuming since now I have to  scour  the internet to find free objects, sets, characters, and clothing. With only a budget of $10.00 a month it takes a while to build up the massive item data base. 

I am considering making a the first arc based loosely on one of my comics or loosely based on a story from the interactive if that is ok with Vespile.

RookBartly

• Comic Artist for hire!
  • Global Moderator
  • Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2017, 02:16:10 PM »
Hey everyone! 

I've been hard at work building the department store set for the first episode.  1/3rd done with the kitchen department and 2/3rds through women's department.  I'm on hold for now as I have to learn how to make custom morphs to make the clothes hang on hangers and folded up for sitting on shelves.  I also started the shoe department.  That leaves 5 more departments to outfit.  You would not believe how lush crap it takes to stock a department store. 

I have been able to track down about 30 more free resources to help fill out the department store and other items as well.  I home to have some good stuff coming soon.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 05:52:30 PM by RookBartly »