Author Topic: possible fanfiction ideas...  (Read 1633 times)

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
possible fanfiction ideas...
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:08:51 PM »
i know it's not a thing on this board. As in 'not what we usually write' kinda thing, not 'that is banned' thing.

But every once in awhile, I get ideas for fanfiction involving magic clothes in one form or another.

Like one for Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of time. Link discovers a new garment, one that combines the red and blue tunics' abilities, a purple tunic. However, after Link wears it for some time, he quickly learns that the Tunic is a magical being, one that now controls his body. The magical Tunic can even temporarily change his gender if it feels like. However, whether it's a servant of Ganondorf or not is a mystery. I'm on the fence myself.

Another is for To Love-ru. I wouldn't be surprised if none of you were aware of the character in the series. The character I'm talking about is a sentient robot whose function is being someone's clothes. They can change themselves to look like any clothes and can even change to look like a human if need be. Their name is Peke. The idea is that Peke decides to take advantage of their ability to both change their form and change other people's clothes for erotic purposes. As for why, since it's out of character for a sentient servant computer... Computer virus?

I know, I know, I'm probably going to be the only one that adds ideas to this topic, as it's more fun to create one's own world than to play in someone else's sandbox. I don't mind.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 11:46:59 PM by former182 »

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
Re: possible fanfiction ideas...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 06:52:53 PM »
:D

Post whatever ideas you want, worry not if they get typical coverage here.
I'm just sorry I can't be of more help...my last experience with Link was NES and I've never seen To Love-Ru!

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 11:36:31 PM »
Hey, it's alright. You're more of the type to create new worlds, anyways.

I'll be honest, To Love-ru kinda forgets Peke exists in the second series. Yeah, there's a second series, but it was because the first series had to end because of some legal issues and I think a divorce. Another thing is that the series seems to always flounder on if it wants to be erotic or not. I'm also wondering if I should still follow the series. I haven't watched the animation, but I'm still reading the manga. However, I'm getting bored with it, even though there are like two or three characters that still interest me in it. So you're not missing out on much.

As for Zelda, The Tunics in the 64 game are 'Blue allows Link to breath underwater and Red allows Link to go inside of a volcano' dealie thing. He still can get burnt by fire even when wearing red, though. I kinda prefer the Damage resistance  from the rings on the NES Zelda, though. The last Zelda games I played were the Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

As for other ideas I have...

Probably a generic 'Monster-of-the-day' plot in a superhero series where the villainous monster is the clothes the hero just acquired and put on. Probably can even use a dream sequence where the hero or heroes' clothes fight the clothes monster. It was done in the 90's Spiderman cartoon.

Treforce

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 04:32:53 PM »
Some of my ideas.

Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
Link finds a "Bimbo/slut" that refuses to come off. At first, it dosn't seem to do anything but as time passes, links clothing is slowly turning more and more feminine, along with the rest of him.

Fairly Odd Parents - Season 5 Episode 3 part b - You doo
Instead of controlling people, the dolls just control the clothing that the people are wearing (and in that extend, the people)

Jackie Chan Adventures - episode 46 - Glove Story
These pirats gloves are after they treasure, and some booty

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 06:29:11 AM »
Those are some nice ideas.

Another series ripe for clothes coming to life and doing erotic things is Totally spies. It did have a few magical bad guys. And heck, who doesn't like the idea of catsuits coming to life and molesting their wearers?