Author Topic: Forbidden Codex D: succubus summoning path  (Read 7077 times)

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Codex D: succubus summoning path
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 02:11:50 PM »
The chapters are up, but upon reflection, don't seem too good in my eyes.

Then again, like so many others, I am my own worst critic and would seek out the single flaw in an otherwise perfect story I wrote.

The chapter for the Denise path probably fails because nothing erotic happens and there isn't a good spot to add any. At best, it can be explained away as the succubus is gonna pull out all the stops as she seduces the person in the apartment into being her slave or something.

I liked this chapter. I don't think it's inherently bad because none got diddled by a possessed catsuit, and in the end it set up opportunities for other people to get double diddled by a possessed catsuit anyways. This chapter also kinda established the catsuit's extreme flexibility (yay) so it served that purpose too.

The path for Adam fails in my eyes because it seems... like there is something missing. Like Adam could have struggled more or the succubus could have been more ruthless by starting off slow with the sensual assault and increasing it more every time Adam gave an answer she liked. Whenever Adam gave an answer she didn't like... Well, the nerve endings for pleasure also are the nerve ending for pain, after all.

IDK I though it was good, the writing was delightfully descriptive and the content was yummy as ever. Like the other chapter this one showed of the succubus's powers (in a very direct manner) and left some good options too carry on the story.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2015, 11:49:00 PM »
So I guess I was just overly negative on myself then. Any suggestions for the next chapters?

reign78

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 02:05:15 AM »
I'd agree you were just being negative. Both sections were good. Looking forward to whatever comes next. I just recently discovered the chain stories and it is always sad to reach the end of a path.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 02:09:29 AM »
So I guess I was just overly negative on myself then. Any suggestions for the next chapters?

Well with the 'run away' line I guess some characters are in order, though there's no reason not to do the other options for previous chapters f you want, kinda the inherent freedom of the Wiki.

Do what you want, that's the best thing you can do.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 08:43:37 AM »
Ah yes, for the runaway characters,, that's honestly a pretty big blank slate to work with. I'll see if i can come up with anything. If not, I can work on the other chapters in the wiki, like you said.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2015, 12:30:56 AM »
Just contributing a thought for the female option on the Denise runaway path..

The girl is kinda secluded and self-conscious woman, who lacks in the curve department. The succubus sneaks onto her body and 'fills it out' and helps her become super confident and sexy, but slowly gains control over her.

I guess the endgame would either be her becoming corrupted by the suit or regretting it.

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2015, 02:46:46 PM »
I think you're doing pretty great.

I'm trying to keep the spammers' "recent changes" to a minimum so that people can see where the recent additions are more easily.
Still wish I had a way to show the entire path of the story in a sidebar or something, but I'm just not that good.

I had someone working on rebuilding the original PHP interactive, but I think that's hit an impasse...

I wish I knew more about wikimedia so I could make the damn thing more useful and friendly to casual browsers.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2015, 06:33:23 PM »
Thanks for the support, guys. I think I needed it.

Ves, I really do like your pictures and stories.

I think I can work with what you suggested, TheCanadian.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »
I'm sorry that it took a week, but the chapter is up.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2015, 01:51:11 AM »
I'm sorry that it took a week, but the chapter is up.

twas more than I could have hoped for, well done!

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2015, 11:03:10 AM »
Next weekend, I'll have Alex go to her job. Suggestions will be accepted.

Otherwise, I'll make her a telemarketer who cheats using Senka's abilities to alter her voice for a little bit.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 10:13:20 PM »
I went for a generic office job thing for Alex. Also, it seems I'm more into world building as of late. I think it's due to it being summer where I live.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2015, 09:19:16 PM »
For the next chapter, I kinda want to do one where the succubus decides to have Denise as her master.

As for other bits that I'm thinking about...

Should the succubus have helpers who possess clothing? Kinda don't want to, but will if it serves the plot.

Should I put in a plotthingy where the succubus can spread her influence via making more of the possessed latex? Each new latex object would still be under her and Denise's control, like a hive mind of sorts. The new latex clothes would be in like a worker bee unless directly possessed by the succubus. This would lead the male lead to become a slave of sorts.... Though more like an unwilling puppet.

how should Denise be in School? Wallflower? Easily ignored? Or should I keep that a secret as Denise uses her Succubus Latex clothes to become the queen bee?

Should the succubus have undying loyalty to Denise? Or should it be conditional?

Should I have another Succubus possessing the book, but is unconscious at the moment until sexual fluids hit the book?

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 08:09:27 AM »
I still don't get why you're worried about all these options. It's a MULTI story. If someone doesn't like what you've written, they can always go in another direction...

Not that anyone outside you or I use the thing  ;D

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 10:01:54 PM »
It'd be cool to see the Succubus sending her influence into other close, but I also like seeing her as an independent outfit as I think the mob of LC are somewhat common place. I agree with Vestiphile in that you should exploit the fact that this is a multiple choice story, and I think we'd forgive some small chapters for the purpose of options as you sure as hell put the content out.