Author Topic: Forbidden Codex D: succubus summoning path  (Read 7078 times)

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
Forbidden Codex D: succubus summoning path
« on: May 14, 2015, 07:36:21 PM »
Over the weekend, I'm going to be making a story path in FCD, pretty much inspired by the pics in this topic. I don't see the need to create a story for itself, as the spellbook will still be important.

http://magicmystique.com/smf/index.php?topic=128.0

At the moment, I'm tempted to either have Denise or Adam read more of the codex and learn how to summon a succubus. The book details several kinds, but the one they use binds it to clothes as its vessel on the mortal plane.

Unless I'm given a better choice or if I'm denied doing so, I'm probably going to use using a black latex suit, since I like how the suit looks in the photos.

So one chapter will be the gathering of ingredients for summoning and the summoning itself, the next is a chat with the bound succubus, and then the path will be split.

In one path, the succubus will do whatever Denise or Adam want of her, as long as she's given sexual pleasure to feed off of.

In another, The succubus traps the spellcaster inside of its latex prison/body, and then begins to molest them until either the spellcaster becomes enslaved to the succubus or until the succubus has enough power to make more of its fabric to cover all of the body and change how it appears. Touching any part of the suit still will feel like latex, though. Latter choice probably might include some TG, because , hey! sex demon!

A third path is that the succubus laughs and leaves. It then either finds some sap who does whatever the succubus says, as long as the succubus either blows the person's mind with pleasure every night from now on or makes the person more popular.

A possible fourth path is similar to the first, but the succubus is a devious little demon who wants to summon more demons bound in clothes to... TAKE OVER TEH WERLD! Kinda tempted to make this path slightly Crack fic-ish. To those that are unfamiliar with the term 'crack fic', it's a story that is mostly humorous, or tries to be.

DrComp

• Plebeian
    • View Profile
Re: Forbidden Codex D: succubus summoning path
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 07:51:54 PM »
Can't wait for this to come out. Especially the latex prison/body option.

JayHawk303

• Praetor
  • Clothes are taking over my life
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 09:50:50 PM »
I agree with DrComp. I can't wait for this. What a great idea!
My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO91OLeL051ZioLdrgw63wQ/videos

My Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jonashen

My Deviantart: https://jayhawk303.deviantart.com/

My Kik Username (free text chat if you ever wanna hit me up!): JayHawk303

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 12:07:17 AM »
Super happy I posted my Skyrim character :D

I kinda like the sound of the third option, almost like the guy (or girl)'s whipped by the succubus and maybe does some crazy stuff to keep her pleasuring him/her.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 11:46:00 PM »
Alright, I posted the start of the path, even writing the split where in one path, Adam keeps the book and in the other path, Denise keeps the book.

Here is the link. I tried to have the two paths be different as possible. Let me know what one to go with, what choice, and maybe some suggestions here and there.

http://magicmystique.com/mmstories/index.php?title=FCD_-_Nothing_appears_to_happen

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 09:53:53 PM »
WOW! So much from a few photos! I might start playing around with posing and animating gifs if I can get some mods to work :D

The one caveat will be that I have a 900p monitor so nothing will be that good quality :(

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 10:11:41 PM »
Even if the picture isn't as good as you want it to be, try writing a short paragraph for it when you show the picture off. Sometimes that helps out a great deal.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 12:58:19 AM »
Even if the picture isn't as good as you want it to be, try writing a short paragraph for it when you show the picture off. Sometimes that helps out a great deal.

OK good to know, I will strive for context with content!

I'll backtrack and mention the first two sets of pictures; the first two are the suit's default form, sexy as hell and perfectly do-able. The second was what happens (in my warped mind) when a succubus has alot of pent up lust: hips widen, breasts surge forth and butts become bubblier as is to be expected, but if you keep going down this path eventually some weirder stuff starts happening like limbs and fingers stretching, the neck hole elongating and leaning forward like a deranged, yet do-able, mouth.

The basic idea being tease her and she's get sexier, eventually forgoing more traditional shape for something meant to excel at getting what she wants.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 01:20:46 AM »
That all sounds good and useful to know! You might wanna go to your topic and edit the first post to include all the information.

Also, could I use that information? I know it seems like I already am, but I'm not. It's more like the succubus is merely re-arraigning the suit's material.

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 01:31:48 AM »
That all sounds good and useful to know! You might wanna go to your topic and edit the first post to include all the information.

On it!

Also, could I use that information? I know it seems like I already am, but I'm not. It's more like the succubus is merely re-arraigning the suit's material.

DOOOOO IT! I'll try and add more info on the succubus's capabilities over there two!

Vestiphile

• Inspector General
  • Chief Custodian
  • Consul
  • imagine that confidence is the only thing you lack
    • View Profile
    • MagicMystique.com
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 08:56:21 AM »
Mmmm...all nice details. I gotta stop monocropping art and do some writing...

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 07:17:57 PM »
If Time is a constraint and the writing bug persists, then try adding a paragraph to any pic/drawing of yours, Ves.

Who knows, it might wind up creating a seed for a story in the future.

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 05:46:33 AM »
Alright, later today, I'll write two chapters.

One will be where Adam gets trapped in the succubus's latex/prison body. The other where the succubus escapes Denise's home and seeks out someone who would make for a good servant. 

TheCanadian

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 05:11:47 PM »
GET ON DA HYPE TRAIN :D

former182

• Praetor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2015, 10:07:17 PM »
The chapters are up, but upon reflection, don't seem too good in my eyes.

Then again, like so many others, I am my own worst critic and would seek out the single flaw in an otherwise perfect story I wrote.

The chapter for the Denise path probably fails because nothing erotic happens and there isn't a good spot to add any. At best, it can be explained away as the succubus is gonna pull out all the stops as she seduces the person in the apartment into being her slave or something.

The path for Adam fails in my eyes because it seems... like there is something missing. Like Adam could have struggled more or the succubus could have been more ruthless by starting off slow with the sensual assault and increasing it more every time Adam gave an answer she liked. Whenever Adam gave an answer she didn't like... Well, the nerve endings for pleasure also are the nerve ending for pain, after all.

So when the weekend comes around, should I make the changes or leave as is and go onto the next chapters?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:14:04 PM by former182 »